JoAnn Fleming
Joe

Tyler, TX

#1 Mar 23, 2012
Awesome website! Why does she have such a loyal; albeit small following?

http://joannfleming.com/
lovin life

Benton, AR

#2 Mar 24, 2012
Joe wrote:
Awesome website! Why does she have such a loyal; albeit small following?

http://joannfleming.com/
Because she is right 99% of the time
Lance

Palestine, TX

#3 Mar 25, 2012
She's a very smart Lady and usually does her research before she speaks.
lovin life

United States

#4 Mar 26, 2012
This site is full of lies. Ken Goode needs to get over it. He lost
Joe

Tyler, TX

#5 Apr 13, 2012
She’s correct 99% of the time? You’ve lost your mind.

JoAnn Fleming is the most ineffective elected official that has ever scammed the voters or Smith County. Don’t get me wrong, I like what she claims to stand for, but her methods and the extent that she and her cronies push those ideas is way out of line. Why do you think she’s not on the Commissioners Court anymore? Simple, she knew she couldn’t win in light of the poor performance she delivered in her 4 years.
lovin life

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Apr 14, 2012
Joe wrote:

JoAnn Fleming is the most ineffective elected official that has ever scammed the voters or Smith County. Don’t get me wrong, I like what she claims to stand for, but her methods and the extent that she and her cronies push those ideas is way out of line. Why do you think she’s not on the Commissioners Court anymore? Simple, she knew she couldn’t win in light of the poor performance she delivered in her 4 years.
She didn't run because she didn't want to. Ask the guy who's sitting in her place Jeff Warr and get back to me.

Debate her on issues and give me a call. I'll put my $$ on her anytime.
Joe

United States

#7 May 26, 2012
lovin life wrote:
<quoted text>
She didn't run because she didn't want to. Ask the guy who's sitting in her place Jeff Warr and get back to me.
If she's so great, why are people in her own group looking to get rid of her?

She hijacked GAWTP, just like she hijacked the Commissioner's Court. Her days of being a political leader (and I use that term VERY loosely) are numbered. The rail is being prepared. Stay tuned.
Concerned Voter

Tyler, TX

#8 Jun 7, 2012
I couldn’t agree more. JoAnn Fleming has accomplished nothing but discord and inefficiency in everything she has touched. Her group has had more name changes than the Kardashians’. I can’t understand how they have such an impact on elections in Smith County. Can someone explain this to me? Are the voters of Smith County really that ignorant? I can’t explain it any other way.
Big Law

Tyler, TX

#9 Jun 21, 2012
Joe wrote:
Right On!
Adam

Tyler, TX

#10 Jul 18, 2012
Can we start a collection to help JoAnn Fleming move out of East Texas? I think California needs another politician to help them clean up their mess. They’re so screwed up, they won’t even know she’s there.
Concerned Voter

Tyler, TX

#11 Jul 28, 2012
I'll donate! Just tell me where to send it.
I get it

Tyler, TX

#12 Jun 14, 2013
I'll donate as well!

Actually, I don't think it's necessary. She's lost virtually all of her followers except for the few minions in her inner circle. They'll leave eventually as well and she'll find a reason to move to some other county to terrorize them. I hope she moves back to the swamp that she came from personally and out of Texas completely.
constructive critic

Tyler, TX

#13 Jun 17, 2013
Joe wrote:

AMEN!
constructive critic

Tyler, TX

#14 Jun 17, 2013
lovin life wrote:
<quoted text>She didn't run because she didn't want to. Ask the guy who's sitting in her place Jeff Warr and get back to me.

You apparently drank the koolaid.
constructive critic

Tyler, TX

#15 Jun 17, 2013
Concerned Voter wrote:
I couldn’t agree more. JoAnn Fleming has accomplished nothing but discord and inefficiency in everything she has touched. Her group has had more name changes than the Kardashians’. I can’t understand how they have such an impact on elections in Smith County. Can someone explain this to me? Are the voters of Smith County really that ignorant? I can’t explain it any other way.
Agreed.
constructive critic

Tyler, TX

#16 Jun 17, 2013
lovin life wrote:
This site is full of lies. Ken Goode needs to get over it. He lost
Good certainly made mistakes in suing Fleming, but these critics of Fleming aren't lying. She isn't good for the community. Her only positive contribution is self-serving. She wants air time with the local media, and she gets it whenever she opens her mouth merely because she is controversial. Shame on them.
Bill VonKleef

Tyler, TX

#17 Jun 18, 2013
lovin life wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be kidding me? JoAnn couldn't be Jeff Warr if he was under indictment (I'm not suggesting that he's ever done anything wrong, my point is give him a HUGE political black eye and see what happens). Jeff Warr hinted that he was going to run LONG before JoAnn made her announcement.

I'd gladly go toe to toe with her on the issues and you'd love your money. She has nothing in her arsenal that scares me one bit. She has a few loyal followers with money that are high on her rhetoric. Alas, I am not interested in being a public figure, so we'll never get to see me decimate her publicly.
Stud

Tyler, TX

#18 Jun 19, 2013
Lovin life is full of shit......
Concerned Voter

Tyler, TX

#19 Mar 26, 2015
lovin life wrote:
<quoted text>
Because she is right 99% of the time
Do you dress like a Minion too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bullard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Neal Barton's Opinion (Nov '09) 19 hr Gingerly 32
Joorie Doodie - Corruption Capital USA Wed CNelson 5
communist teacher Aug 21 a person 9
Cast YOUR SPELL Today, Right from the BIBLE ! ! (Jul '13) Aug 9 Tink 3
Chris Green - Thinks he is still running for Sh... Aug 4 Green Scum 6
UT Health Center Tyler Jul 30 Elise Gingerich 2
News Tyler police investigating aggravated robbery e... Jul 30 Elise Gingerich 1

Bullard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bullard Mortgages