Marine Facing Sex Charges Due In Court

Marine Facing Sex Charges Due In Court

There are 10 comments on the WITN story from Feb 23, 2010, titled Marine Facing Sex Charges Due In Court. In it, WITN reports that:

A Marine facing sex charges is due in court Tuesday. Sgt. Michael Raue of Old Beechtree Ln.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WITN.

GIJOE

United States

#1 Apr 10, 2010
People sick like this need to be shipped to a petefile island somewhere they can't get to our children. How can this guy call himself a Marine? Last I checked that's a sacred lifestyle and something honorable. Nothing honorable about this dirt bag. Honestly I feel bad for his family, while he's sitting behind bars they have to endure the pain of what he's done. Hope Onslow Counties finest get these girls some justice!
GUILTY

Hampstead, NC

#2 May 19, 2010
he's out of jail on bond.. guilty has hell,and walking the streets of jacksonville to possibly to this again. if hell do it to his own family, hell sure as heck do it to a stranger

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3 May 22, 2010
Personally. I'd like to spit in your face, grind your chevrons into the dirt,(because not only are you a disgrace to the Marines you "inspired" by being a SERGEANT...) You are a disgrace to your Unit, your base, the Corps, the USA, and yourself as a man.

But, The right thing to do to you is...

Give the father of that young girl you molested a chance to take you behind closed doors with you as helpless as those little girls. And him have his way with you. And afterwards for that man to walk out free...

I hate you.

I don't respect your rank as Sgt.

If i ever see you. I WILL remind you that you're more worthless than the dirt you stand on...
Osama bon Jovi

North Augusta, SC

#4 May 25, 2010
May he be brutally sodomized in prison with mop handles soon.
Cpl 6156

United States

#5 Jun 9, 2010
He is the step father. The mother is supposedly lying about all of this in a very dirty divorce. If it's true or not, I don't know, but regardless, he's being charged so that makes me believe he's guilty. It's funny that this was the sergeant I respected in school as a instructor.
unknown

Greenup, KY

#6 Jul 13, 2010
if he did it then i agree that the father should be allowed to do whatever to him without getting in trouble! i would kill somone if they ever did that to my kids or any kid i knew! but u dont know if he is guilty,the wife might be just trying to say that. my uncle has been in prison for 25 yrs for something he didnt do just bc someone lied under oath. she even wrote the parole board a letter saying that she lied under oath! they gave him another year and didnt do shit to her! americas goverment is so fucked up they dont care about us they just care about themselves! hence why i want my bf to get out of the marines bc he is defending a coun try that dsnt deserve it!
xwife

Lincoln, AR

#7 Jun 19, 2013
Just so you know, the truth is he IS a dirty scum bag who preyed on little girls. Also there was no dirty divorce in the works or even seperation until the day the information came to light. I hope that what hes done haunts him for the rest of his life. He will never know the pain he has put us thru.
shanaree schupman

Bentonville, AR

#8 May 12, 2014
I grew up with him and am in total shock.
Mary

La Grange, NC

#9 Aug 7, 2014
unknown wrote:
if he did it then i agree that the father should be allowed to do whatever to him without getting in trouble! i would kill somone if they ever did that to my kids or any kid i knew! but u dont know if he is guilty,the wife might be just trying to say that. my uncle has been in prison for 25 yrs for something he didnt do just bc someone lied under oath. she even wrote the parole board a letter saying that she lied under oath! they gave him another year and didnt do shit to her! americas goverment is so fucked up they dont care about us they just care about themselves! hence why i want my bf to get out of the marines bc he is defending a coun try that dsnt deserve it!
I am inclined to agree with you. There is no true justice in this country. The decision goes to the best liar.
used2balilgirl

Fayetteville, AR

#10 Mar 23, 2015
So everyone knows I know this was a while ago but I am the one who said something about all this and it is all true. I lived there I went through it. I was 12 I shouldn't have gone through that. It wasn't until I was 16 that it finally went to court and he took a plea bargain. And to this day I still think about it. Was it right no. Do I forgive him. Yes only because I can never heal myself until I let that all go. Anything he gets he deserves. I am 19 years old now and he doesn't get out if prison until I am 22. But i wont ever forget what happened. It not only hurt me but everyone else around me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buies Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As Crime Stoppers tips increase, so do arrests ... Aug 13 mik 1
Review: Brunelli Rentals (Jun '11) Aug 3 DKCox 3
Need info please! Jul 31 KitKat 1
News Memorial to 1st black Marines dedicated at Camp... Jul '16 Jeff Brightone 1
Milfs? Jul '16 kilo 1
pokemon go Jul '16 PokemonMan 1
In search of wanted criminal Jun '16 Investigator Beale 1

Buies Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buies Creek Mortgages