Buford Woman Killed While Crossing I-85

Buford Woman Killed While Crossing I-85

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Sep 16, 2011, titled Buford Woman Killed While Crossing I-85. In it, Patch.com reports that:

A Buford woman is dead after attempting to cross I-85 early Friday morning. Police say 39-year-old Jade Christensen of Buford crossed the northbound lanes of I-85 just south of Buford Drive and was attempting to cross the southbound lanes at approximately 12:45 a.m. when she was struck by a 2004 GMC Envoy driven by a 64-year-old Georgia man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Suwanee, GA

#1 Sep 28, 2011
I was sadden to read about this in the new Buford Newsletter. I can't help but wonder WHY was this lady attempting to cross I-985 in the dark? Was she running from someone, did her car break down? Did she not have a cell phone to call for help??? Was she drunk or high? I wish more info was disclosed as to WHY this lady had to lose her life. May she RIP and my God comfort her family!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is it that we always hear about thses sub d... (May '11) Oct 15 Token 9
shawn moore (Aug '15) Oct 8 Idatedhimtoo 3
Shooting Sep 26 Austyn Finch 3
News Jehovah's Witnesses construct a newly designed,... Sep '16 Matt9969 19
News Law Student Charged With Murder (Mar '08) Sep '16 Vwhitehead 150
Trump for President, He will win. watch Aug '16 Johnny Weismiller 1
Rent Aug '16 Randy 1

Buford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance