ANGIE

Barboursville, WV

#21 Jul 29, 2012
PEOPLE WHY CANT YOU JUST LEAVE HIM ALONG AND LET IF REST IN PEACE,NOW YOU GUYS WONT HAVE KNOW ONE TO TALK ABOUT ...
jerks

Milford, MI

#22 Jul 29, 2012
They'll find someone else to talk about. They don't have anything better to do and they don't want to deal with their own screwed up lives. They're losers. RIP Randy
1 post removed
just me

Point Pleasant, WV

#24 Jul 29, 2012
God does forgive, so why can't the human race do the same? Some people just can't let the past be the past. There is not a sole on earth that is perfect. We all make mistakes. To Randy, may your sole rest in peace.
just me

Point Pleasant, WV

#25 Jul 29, 2012
*Soul....before I get corrected. ;)
yeah ok

United States

#26 Jul 29, 2012
Hmm ok so I should for give him for raping me when I was like 12 years old ugh you people kill me f*ck it that will never happen don't care what you think of me
just me

Point Pleasant, WV

#27 Jul 29, 2012
I'm not saying what he done to anyone was right, I say that not knowing what all he has done. On the other hand, forgiveness is the answer to your own peace and don't forget that.
April

Naperville, IL

#28 Jul 30, 2012
My little brother I know you were not perfect neither am I. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE AND TREASURE YOU, may your soul rest in peace.
just me

Point Pleasant, WV

#29 Jul 30, 2012
April wrote:
My little brother I know you were not perfect neither am I. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE AND TREASURE YOU, may your soul rest in peace.
The times I did get to speak to him, he said nothing but good things about you. Some people just can't leave well enough alone. I wish you nothing but the best in life. Take care. RIP Randy <3
Observing in disgust

Ardsley, NY

#30 Jul 30, 2012
just me wrote:
<quoted text>The times I did get to speak to him, he said nothing but good things about you. Some people just can't leave well enough alone. I wish you nothing but the best in life. Take care. RIP Randy <3
It's really not the fact a person can't leave well enough alone , it's the fact what was done left permeant scares on the person their whole life ! Yes forgiveness may be the key to happiness but it takes time to get to that point !
just me

Point Pleasant, WV

#31 Jul 30, 2012
I believe the comment was for April....

With that said...
Leaving well enough alone, that's meant for all the harsh comments and people making fun of how he lived and so on..

Forgiveness isn't any easy thing to do and it does take time but one needs to try going that route rather than lashing out, especially over the internet. FYI... I not once said FORGET.... I know there is a difference.

He's gone so he needs to be left alone. He is in a better place than we are. May his soul forever rest in peace.
just me

Point Pleasant, WV

#32 Jul 30, 2012
I do believe the comment was directed to April....

With that said....
Leaving well enough alone, that was meant for all the harsh things people are saying. He's gone so there isn't a thing that can be done about what wrong people claim he has done. We are all human, right or wrong, we all make mistakes and pay for those mistakes in our own way. Instead of people making fun of him for how he lived or what he done to survive, they should have offered a hand to help him....
Unlike most, I'm didn't comment on here to argue with anyone or speak ill of anyone.
Forgiveness is a good thing and yes it does take time. I not once said FORGET...

Randy is not
yeah ok

United States

#33 Jul 30, 2012
Observing in disgust wrote:
<quoted text>It's really not the fact a person can't leave well enough alone , it's the fact what was done left permeant scares on the person their whole life ! Yes forgiveness may be the key to happiness but it takes time to get to that point !
Thank you observing !!
April

Naperville, IL

#34 Jul 30, 2012
Just me, thank you for letting me know that he had good things to say about me. There have been so many times that I have wondered. I was unable to give him the help that he needed. I do appreciate all of the help that he did receive from many people.
just me

Point Pleasant, WV

#35 Jul 30, 2012
April wrote:
Just me, thank you for letting me know that he had good things to say about me. There have been so many times that I have wondered. I was unable to give him the help that he needed. I do appreciate all of the help that he did receive from many people.
You're welcome :)
I had many conversations over the years with him and never not once knew he was as troubled as what it seems. I have to live with the regrets of not trying harder to help him. Like I said, we all make mistakes, noone is perfect.
I have many regrets and talking about him is a touchy subject with me. When it comes to family, I'll do my best to take up for them and always be there, just wish I would've got to know him better :(
We don't know what he had to deal with everyday. We don't know how he felt. We never walked a day in his shoes. Therefore, we have no right to judge.
An old close pal

Delaware, OH

#36 Aug 1, 2012
Randy will be deeply missed by my whole entire family.....no one knew him like i and my family had known him. We all were so close back in the day. To be honest everyone was his buddy when he had money and no one was his pal when his money was gone. To me and those who loved him is just plain sad and wrong. Theres only one true judge and we will answer to him in the end...so i hope those who had known him before when he owned things and was known for being him instead of judging and ignoring him the last few years has been praying to god himself for their soul to be saved and for those true pal's of his who was there along time ago with him and who had'nt blew him off and acted like they did'nt know him and did'nt even say hi to him..i pray for your souls as well. April, my mother betty and I are truly sorry and miss u and would love to see you sometime soon. Also, no one can place your mother and brother in mine and my mothers hearts. We love you and we will see them again someday and what a reunion that will be....with jamie& marvin and mark also...so many loved ones to look forward to seeing again....i wanted to say i'm glad i knew him and had him in my life. I'm speaking for me and my mother and kids...lots of love from our family to you. God bless you sweetheart, if you ever need or would like someone to talk to you know who to call..my mother or myself and i'm sure you have a good feeling about knowing who this is by now....<3 M&B
An old close pal

Delaware, OH

#37 Aug 1, 2012
I wanted to point out that we live near where u grew up out on manilla unlike what it says were from...i'm using a close friends computer thats why it says were from ohio instead of west virginia! ok so now you really know exactly who we are april, lots of love to you and your family..may your brother and my "like a big brother" rest in peace. Love, Betty& Michelle& Ashley and Ashtyn....<3
HIGH N MIGHTY

Chapmanville, WV

#38 Sep 22, 2012
For people that had or has nasty comments to say about Randy he was an alcoholic that causes brain damage look it up I helped him a few times and now he is at peace. Just think if it was one of your family members.
josh m

Hansford, WV

#39 Sep 24, 2012
HIGH N MIGHTY wrote:
For people that had or has nasty comments to say about Randy he was an alcoholic that causes brain damage look it up I helped him a few times and now he is at peace. Just think if it was one of your family members.
Alcoholic? I think you left out a few chemicals , he was snorting Opana's the night Chico died
Just me

Ardsley, NY

#40 Sep 29, 2012
Truth be known he didn't. Want that bl˘od money he would of rather had his mom if people would of respected him he would of respected people
Tyler

Kimberly, WV

#41 Oct 23, 2012
This is Randy's oldest son Tyler Crump you people are trash. Karma is a big b*tch! You'll get yours. Seriously just stop.. You're putting his family through more than what we need. If you have nothing better to do then feel free but I dare you to say one bad thing to my face, I promise you wont say another word in your miserable life.;) Just sayin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Official: Lakin criminal, civil cases are firsts (Aug '08) 2 min Psmith 20
Libtards drop the ball again 1 hr pgh 4
Milton drugs 1 hr Yes Yes Yes 19
Wreck on the hill last week 2 hr wow 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 17 hr Missy 4,198
Who knows the McCoy girls?????? Sun Sweetpeanking72 1
Jason and Shannon Slater Sun Sweetpeanking72 1

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance