First Prev
of 3
Next Last
oldfriendofhis

Ardsley, NY

#1 Jul 24, 2012
Just found out that Randy got out of jail and got hit by a car and he didn't make it. That's sad and I'm praying for his family!
oldfriendofhis

Ardsley, NY

#2 Jul 24, 2012
This is what "I heard" And no I didn't start this for everyone to say mean and hurtful things cause he was always good to me. If it isn't true someone please let me know.
Well Said !!

Ardsley, NY

#3 Jul 24, 2012
oldfriendofhis wrote:
This is what "I heard" And no I didn't start this for everyone to say mean and hurtful things cause he was always good to me. If it isn't true someone please let me know.
yes it's under wsaz some one said !!
oldfriendofhis

Ardsley, NY

#4 Jul 24, 2012
[QUOTE who="Well Said !!"]<quoted text>yes it's under wsaz some one said !![/QUOTE]
Ok thank you! I'll look on there.
SMDH

Kimberly, WV

#5 Jul 24, 2012
No names haven't been released yet pending family notification.......this is very sad and I will pray for you and his family!!
Randy's friend

United States

#6 Jul 24, 2012
I hope this isn't true. If it is.. If anyone knows when and where the arrangements are please let me know. You bullies that just HAD to be mean to him.. How do you feel now, Jerks! Randy had/has a very rough life. I pray for his soul and his family and friends.
thats B.S

Hurricane, WV

#7 Jul 24, 2012
oldfriendofhis wrote:
Just found out that Randy got out of jail and got hit by a car and he didn't make it. That's sad and I'm praying for his family!
I found nothin on wsaz!
yeah ok

United States

#8 Jul 24, 2012
It's on wsaz under homeless man killed and honestly his own damn fault yep I said it I don't give two shits if he had a rough life he made it that way he also made others life rough as well like me I have no sad feelings towards any of this he hurt me when I was young and I have to live with it for the rest of my damn life!!!!
April

Naperville, IL

#9 Jul 24, 2012
Arrangements For my Brother Randy Crump Saturday July 28, 2012 Viewing hours 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and service will be at 1:00 p.m.at The Raynes Funeral Home in Buffalo, WV
oldfriendofhis

Ardsley, NY

#10 Jul 24, 2012
April wrote:
Arrangements For my Brother Randy Crump Saturday July 28, 2012 Viewing hours 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and service will be at 1:00 p.m.at The Raynes Funeral Home in Buffalo, WV
Thank you April for letting us know this information and I'm so sorry for your loss. Prayers going out for you and the rest of the family.
BuffaloGal

Hyattsville, MD

#11 Jul 24, 2012
So sorry April! He will be missed! Thinking of you and your family. Peace, Prayers and Blessings.
Shane Link

Tijeras, NM

#12 Jul 24, 2012
No one knew Randy the way I did!! He lived a rough life and I always tried to help him anyway I could. He never recovered after his mom died and people just wont understand that. He cried in my arms and my dads arms many nights trying to get over the hurt but some people hurt in different ways. Ive lost many buddies in the Marine Corps and still deal with that every day. Please let him rest in peace.
u all piss me off

Glasgow, WV

#13 Jul 24, 2012
I'm so sorry for ur loss, that is terible! Prayers for u and family!
rgr

United States

#14 Jul 25, 2012
April wrote:
May his soul rest in peace
bhs87

Hurricane, WV

#15 Jul 25, 2012
April wrote:
hey april, I remember you from school,(you were such a cute girl) haven't seen you since then but have thought of you over the years, I'm so sorry for your loss an wish you the very best!
April

Naperville, IL

#16 Jul 25, 2012
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.
ANGIE

Charleston, WV

#17 Jul 26, 2012
IM SO SORRY FOR THE LOSS OF RANDY I ALWAYS TIRED TO HELP HIM ,HE WILL BE MISSED BY ALOT OF PEOPLE,
ANGIE

Charleston, WV

#18 Jul 26, 2012
APRIL IF YOU NEED ANYTHING LET ME KNOW ,I STILL THINK OF YOU AS A GOOD FRIEND..
So sad

United States

#19 Jul 26, 2012
I am Randy's cousin and even though we werent close, its still a very sad situation. condolences to him and his family.
no fate but what we make

Ardsley, NY

#20 Jul 29, 2012
Yes this is very sad but remember randy had every chance to turn his life around but chose the destructive path. When he turned 18 he received more money then most people make in years of working and instead of buying a house, going back to school, chose to party with JJ Scoonover and buy cars just to roll them over the hill out Arbuckle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christopher k tucker Wed Buffalo 2
wilma craig Tue haha 4
Angie is getting married AGAIN?!?! Tue lol 3
Chris Tucker, Class of 1998 Best story. Go! (Jun '16) Jan 16 Class of 1998 4
done Jan 16 dreama 7
Nicole Gatens? (Aug '12) Jan 15 DirtyB 47
play date Jan 14 pussyfoot 2

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance