does any one know any thing about the...

does any one know any thing about the simpson familey

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

country girl

Reedsville, WV

#1 Jun 16, 2012
Does ant one know any thing about the Simpson family I'll thhrow a few names out there Faye Bucky Gerry Jackie Harold Janice janeava bercha pleas I need info on theses people
J-Byrd

Hurricane, WV

#2 Jun 24, 2012
I know Homer, he works at the power plant. I think he has a wife and 3 kids.
Frank

United States

#3 Jul 25, 2012
They are relation ,, Bucky lives out tribble road with sheila. He just had a stroke sometime back but he is doing perry good. Jackie?? He died in Vietnam lol how long you been away? Lol Faye I'm not sure about.
Frank

United States

#4 Jul 25, 2012
Frank wrote:
They are relation ,, Bucky lives out tribble road with sheila. He just had a stroke sometime back but he is doing perry good. Jackie?? He died in Vietnam lol how long you been away? Lol Faye I'm not sure about.
I ment Jerry died in Vietnam sorry lol
geez

South Lyon, MI

#5 Jul 25, 2012
Quit putting lol after saying someone died in Vietnam.
Frank

United States

#6 Jul 26, 2012
geez wrote:
Quit putting lol after saying someone died in Vietnam.
I was laughing at my own stupid mistake , not that Jerry died in Vietnam.
geez

Flint, MI

#7 Jul 26, 2012
I understand that. It still looks bad. You did it twice.
Teresa Ash

Fresno, CA

#8 Jul 4, 2013
country girl wrote:
Does ant one know any thing about the Simpson family I'll thhrow a few names out there Faye Bucky Gerry Jackie Harold Janice janeava bercha pleas I need info on theses people
My mother is Geneva and the rest of the Family is Aunts and Uncles
Teresa Ash

Fresno, CA

#9 Jul 4, 2013
The Bridge just outside of Buffalo where Jackie lost his life will be dedicated to Jackie Simpson on July 5 th 2013, at 1pm
sistersue2

Charleston, WV

#10 Jul 5, 2013
The bridge is being dedicated in memory of Jerry Simpson. he was the first Putnam County soldier to die in Viet Nam. His brother, Jackie died at the Robertsburg bridge.
Teresa Ash

Erlanger, KY

#11 Jul 9, 2013
We were told the wrong bridge and the wrong brother didnt know til we got there that it was a dedication for Gerry. We have been told the Robertsburg Bridge will be at a later date for Jackie.
Maggie

Stanley, NC

#12 Aug 31, 2013
J-Byrd wrote:
I know Homer, he works at the power plant. I think he has a wife and 3 kids.
yes, that is so true. I am the baby Maggie. Homer retired a few weeks ago. Bart, he works down at the gas station, and Lisa works at the night club playing her saxophone. Oh and mom, she is just mom. Are you any kin to me?
angel

United States

#13 Sep 9, 2013
Janice is my grandmother. Who are u what's ur interest in the family? Are u relation?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last warrior wanna be poet 30 min The Last Warrior ... 7
Trump crushed in 1st debate 43 min The Last Warrior ... 21
Girl at city hall 1 hr Milton Mafia Mother 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Weepy 2,884
matt chapman (Jun '11) 2 hr Scandalous 28
new family in buffalo Wed yea 5
Clown in buffalo Tue yea 2

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance