What does anyone know about the dog h...

What does anyone know about the dog house?

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Someoneknows

Parkersburg, WV

#1 May 17, 2012
JUST WONDERING
1 post removed
redhousehottie

Ardsley, NY

#3 May 25, 2012
Someoneknows wrote:
JUST WONDERING
Where homewreckers like Sherry M goes to find married men .... Local drunks hang there
curious

Martinsville, VA

#4 May 25, 2012
Whose the black haired girl behind the bar?
hill girl

Ardsley, NY

#5 May 25, 2012
redhousehottie wrote:
<quoted text>Where homewreckers like Sherry M goes to find married men .... Local drunks hang there
geez GET OVER IT!! Jealous much?!?
redhousehottie

Ardsley, NY

#6 May 26, 2012
hill girl wrote:
<quoted text>geez GET OVER IT!! Jealous much?!?
Easy to say get over it. Maybe would not be that easy if it was your kids whose home was destroyed and were abandoned . Those kids and that family Did not deserve that , especially when from what I hear she knew all along he was married, not in the process of divorcing, and "loved every minute of wrecking the home". Hope it never happens to you because it's devastated those kids, especially the older son .
hill girl

Ardsley, NY

#7 May 26, 2012
redhousehottie wrote:
<quoted text>Easy to say get over it. Maybe would not be that easy if it was your kids whose home was destroyed and were abandoned . Those kids and that family Did not deserve that , especially when from what I hear she knew all along he was married, not in the process of divorcing, and "loved every minute of wrecking the home". Hope it never happens to you because it's devastated those kids, especially the older son .
he's just as guilty all he ever did was hit on other women and say how he was getting divorced! You can't place the blame on just 1 person that's not fair!
Good advice

Saint Albans, WV

#8 May 27, 2012
redhousehottie wrote:
<quoted text>Easy to say get over it. Maybe would not be that easy if it was your kids whose home was destroyed and were abandoned . Those kids and that family Did not deserve that , especially when from what I hear she knew all along he was married, not in the process of divorcing, and "loved every minute of wrecking the home". Hope it never happens to you because it's devastated those kids, especially the older son .
This is crazy. Move past this. You and your kids are better off without him. Why would you waste your time and energy on a man that obviously has little to no respect for you. Yes it is hard on your kids I am sure, but spreading your business around on topix is not the way to handle it. Pick up the pieces, be a good role model for your kids and move on. If you keep letting him back he will keep doing it again. Besides I don't know why you would want him after her. Ewww.
Hurricane man

Ardsley, NY

#9 Jun 28, 2012
She is hot but she don't sleep around, she is to into Rick. Sounds like u women are just a little jealous
nis

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Jun 28, 2012
I don't know who any of you are, but I have serious doubts that anybody involved in this situation or who would patronize an establishment called "the Dog house" is "hot."
ummm.....hello!

Ardsley, NY

#11 Jun 28, 2012
Hurricane man wrote:
She is hot but she don't sleep around, she is to into Rick. Sounds like u women are just a little jealous
Take off your beer goggles!!!
Business owner

Ardsley, NY

#12 Jun 28, 2012
nis wrote:
I don't know who any of you are, but I have serious doubts that anybody involved in this situation or who would patronize an establishment called "the Dog house" is "hot."
so if it was called the roe pedal that would make it different, the doghouse is a friendly neighborhood sports bar that has a no tolerance policy, never any trouble and most people who go there are hard working citizens who stop by for a drink and to socialize for awhile so before u comment on a establishment maybe u should check it out first
Business owner

Ardsley, NY

#13 Jun 28, 2012
Seems there r just a bunch of jealous women that have nothing better to do than talk about other people
Bar Hopper

Harrisonburg, VA

#14 Sep 12, 2012
Hurricane man wrote:
Rick who? Thought she was in a relationship with Shawn.
kitkat

Ardsley, NY

#15 Sep 14, 2012
Hurricane man wrote:

Hot, lmao. A hot mess who cannot keep her ass out of the bars and take care of her daughter.
Sassybrunette

United States

#16 Sep 16, 2012
I know who she is and she thinks that she is alll of that she has a son not daughter she can't keep a man and trust me sweetie I'm not jealous of that
Sherry

Ardsley, NY

#17 Sep 16, 2012
Sassybrunette wrote:
I know who she is and she thinks that she is alll of that she has a son not daughter she can't keep a man and trust me sweetie I'm not jealous of that
by the way I'm sherry I have 2 daughters 21 and 14, no son. Kitkat aka probably Lisa, ricks wife, they are both loosers I pay no attention to their stupidy. Apparently u r thinking of someone else
Sherry

Ardsley, NY

#18 Sep 16, 2012
O and I know no one by the name of Shawn, silly site with clueless people
Sassybrunette

United States

#19 Sep 16, 2012
Sherry wrote:
O and I know no one by the name of Shawn, silly site with clueless people
first off I wasnt talking about you I was referring to the bartender there and second off I care less who your sleeping with so make sure you read the comment right before you confront the person
Sherry

Ardsley, NY

#20 Sep 16, 2012
Well kitkat aka Lisa is referring to me, pleasant fat thing isn't she. She keeps me entertained
Sassybrunette

United States

#21 Sep 16, 2012
Sherry wrote:
Well kitkat aka Lisa is referring to me, pleasant fat thing isn't she. She keeps me entertained
. Is she from buffalo people are prone to stick there nose in others peoples business that's such a small town they have no life or nothing else better to do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scott dupie (Apr '15) 1 hr The Last Warrior ... 25
Nicole Black-Stanley (Oct '14) 2 hr Jussssssaaaayyyyi... 33
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Duh 1,284
Michelle & bub,hysell 3 hr Crash Critter 31
List Obama's successes the last 8yrs 4 hr Family ties 19
Kim Henson (Dec '14) 23 hr Skunk 123
wonder May 21 Sue Ann 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages