Columbia, SC

#2 Jun 23, 2011
probably on drugs then.
shut up!

Elizabeth, NJ

#3 Jun 23, 2011
thruawaymysanity wrote:
probably on drugs then.
Not everyone is on drugs you comment on every forum saying that people are on drugs!! Are you like living in a crazy house because you need to be! Your annoying and need to get a life other than topix!
attngossipers

Waynesboro, VA

#4 Jun 23, 2011
this,woman is a great woman, grow up! Everyone is quick to pick out our faults, acting like you never make mistakes. She worked there for yrs before this started! Find another hobbby, people worry about the childre, well shehas son in highschool Leave well enough alone.

Since: Jun 11

Columbia, SC

#5 Jun 23, 2011
[QUOTE who="shut up! "]<quoted text>
Not everyone is on drugs you comment on every forum saying that people are on drugs!! Are you like living in a crazy house because you need to be! Your annoying and need to g Why dont you quit worrying about meet a life other than topix![/QUOTE]

Most people steal to support a drug habit. Just sayin. I dont know her but the previous comment said she was stealing then all I can say is she is probably supporting a drug habit. Why dont you quit worrying about me. I am not on drugs, I dont steal from you or anyone, and I go to work everyday, and have never had 1 penny of goverment assistance. Its my life if I want to be on topix I can. My suggestion to u is if you dont like what I say then ignore it or GFY whichever you choose.
shut up!

Elizabeth, NJ

#6 Jun 24, 2011
thruawaymysanity wrote:
Not everyone is on drugs you comment on every forum saying that people are on drugs!! Are you like living in a crazy house because you need to be! Your annoying and need to g Why dont you quit worrying about meet a life other than topix! "

Most people steal to support a drug habit. Just sayin. I dont know her but the previous comment said she was stealing then all I can say is she is probably supporting a drug habit. Why dont you quit worrying about me. I am not on drugs, I dont steal from you or anyone, and I go to work everyday, and have never had 1 penny of goverment assistance. Its my life if I want to be on topix I can. My suggestion to u is if you dont like what I say then ignore it or GFY whichever you choose.
Well I've never had government assistance either never done any type of drug in my life and I can't stand getting on here and you commenting on everything and saying that they are on drugs people don't always steal to support drug habits it could be for other things.. So you GTF over it it seems as if I'm not the only one that is tired of it!

Columbia, SC

#7 Jun 24, 2011
Well I've never had government assistance either never done any type of drug in my life and I can't stand getting on here and you commenting on everything and saying that they are on drugs people don't always steal to support drug habits it could be for other things.. So you GTF over it it seems as if I'm not the only one that is tired of it![/QUOTE]

Very insecure. Its not about you. I never said you did drugs or stole. I dont understand what yopu are trying to say. All I said was if you dont like my posts then dont read them. They are not about you but u constantly want to comment on them. You know if you havent been asleep that Buffalo has a drug problem. These people steal from their family, friends, and anyone they think they can get anything from. They are selfish and care about nothing but supporting their drug habit. If you support dopeheads or defend them, then you are only contributing to the problem. I would think you would want to be part of the solution instead of contributing to the problem.
shut up!

United States

#8 Jun 24, 2011
thruawaymysanity wrote:
Well I've never had government assistance either never done any type of drug in my life and I can't stand getting on here and you commenting on everything and saying that they are on drugs people don't always steal to support drug habits it could be for other things.. So you GTF over it it seems as if I'm not the only one that is tired of it! "

Very insecure. Its not about you. I never said you did drugs or stole. I dont understand what yopu are trying to say. All I said was if you dont like my posts then dont read them. They are not about you but u constantly want to comment on them. You know if you havent been asleep that Buffalo has a drug problem. These people steal from their family, friends, and anyone they think they can get anything from. They are selfish and care about nothing but supporting their drug habit. If you support dopeheads or defend them, then you are only contributing to the problem. I would think you would want to be part of the solution instead of contributing to the problem.
I haven't been asleep I know it is a horrible drug town but that is their business.. I don't at all support it but talking bad about people on a forum is no way to solve the problem.

Columbia, SC

#9 Jun 24, 2011
I haven't been asleep I know it is a horrible drug town but that is their business.. I don't at all support it but talking bad about people on a forum is no way to solve the problem.[/QUOTE]

They made it my business when they decided to steal from me to support their habit. I am ready for the next one. I am sooo ready.
countryresident

Fincastle, VA

#10 Jun 24, 2011
wow u two are wearing me out. You both have good points. Buffalo does have a big drug problem, but the doctors are the dealers. They know this drug is addictive and over prescribe it because they know the outcome. Morphine has existed longer than any of us. Stealing in most times does mean drugs and that is just plain reality, but it does not happen in all cases. All of us, and I mean humans in general, we all have experienced naturals highs, but some of the population likes to experience it thru other habits, sex, gambling, drugs, raping, murdering, and stealing, which all gives a high to certain people. But a topix abt a woman turned into a discussion and thruawaymysanity has either been or went through a recovery with someone or possible someone who relapsed, but either way this person has a personal issue with drugs. I agree the only way to solve it is being a part of a solution and quit friggin talking about it. Plz the ones who keep downing drug addiction which basically is ignoring the problem will NEVER be part of a SOLUTION.
LOL

Fincastle, VA

#11 Jun 24, 2011
Just because she did this not make her a bad person. I know this woman personally and she is a great woman. Really family orienated. She worked there for years before the stealing even started. Something had to happen, use common sense people. There has been enough shame to this family and yes I like Topix but leave this family alone. She has a child, would you want your children reading something about each of you. I know I wouldnt. She will beyond the shadow of a doubt put more punishment on herself for the shame embarrsement than what any lawful goverment can. Just please leave this family alone. If you have any bit of heart in you leave her alone.
heveneye

Houston, TX

#12 Aug 24, 2011
I know her to. I grown up with her. She is a very nice women and mother. I have looked up to her all my life. Sometimes people do thing thay wouldn't do not because of drug but because of family. What would u do for your family? U need to walk a mile in someone els shoes before think yoy know what u are talking about. Everyone make mistakes. Only god can judge. Rember that and one day when u stand in gront of him and seen that u are jugding others he judge u for it
Hagh

New York, NY

#13 Sep 23, 2011
Go to jail bit** who steals from the poor stop walking around buffalo like u did nothing
woundering

Charleston, WV

#14 Nov 25, 2012
I was just woundering if she ever went to jail or is she still in there.i really feel bad for her in a way sometimes you never know what you might do for your family it my be wrong but the only thing you are others need not to judge because you don't know wa

thinking at the time is your family
woundering

Charleston, WV

#15 Nov 25, 2012
is she still in jail or on home confinment
Heaven eyes

Charleston, WV

#16 Nov 30, 2012
She is still in jail. Like someone els said she will put herself thru more then jail any day. I have known her all my life and I never known her to ever do a drug in her life. So when u think I know u have no idel
Eleanor girl

Ardsley, NY

#17 Nov 30, 2012
This isn't Denise Harmon Briscoe!!! Right?!? Doesn't sound like anything shed do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hickman 17 min Lol 11
adam smith 4 hr Yukno 2
Milton Middle School teacher sexually assaults ... 8 hr Ol one nut 2
Winfield Basketball 9 hr firsthand 19
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 11 hr legendfork 4,276
Marcos pizza 12 hr Albert 22
New garbage service can't I keep republic? (Dec '16) 13 hr Tim 42

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance