kaizen man

Prichard, WV

#203 Feb 10, 2012
Jim tillson is the biggest source of muda in tmmwv history
your mom

White Cloud, MI

#204 Feb 10, 2012
Hush is a prick and needs to just stay away from that place. He'd make a good bouncer at a gay bar since he likes to hit women.
big dick daddy

United States

#205 Feb 10, 2012
IMHO wrote:
<quoted text>Yet team members aren't smart enough to look both ways before crossing the road? Don't they teach that in
kindergarten? Or better yet, "stop, look and point?" Or does the latter only apply inside the cage? Seems like a little common sense could be applied regardless of which side of the chain link you are on. Btw...I have a B.S. degree from an actual physical university (NOT ITT Tech or University of Phoenix online...how many team members outside of admin can say that?). I once (budget cuts SUCK!!!!) had a VERY high paying job that required a much more difficult test than "lift this, tighten this...congratulations! Now you are Manpower's/Toyota's bi+ch for two years. One day you'll be a real Toyota employee! Maybe...if we decide we need you and you suck enough d!ck. Now go see the nurse and let her cut the connections to and from your prefrontal cortex. Don't forget to get your uniforms before all of that though because afterward you won't even know your name. That's why it's embroidered on your shirts!" No thanks. I'll work my $hit a$$ contractor job and bide my time until something worthwhile comes along instead of wasting away in a manufacturing plant with the hope of someday NOT being a temp. If you haven't guessed already, I have never even attempted that test. Am I smart enough to pass it? I was smart enough to get a college degree so I'm more than confident I could master something that was designed for mindless Neanderthals...like yourself.
sounds to me like u need to quit with the Peter puffin there douchebag.
Low Beam

Charleston, WV

#206 Feb 11, 2012
kaizen man wrote:
Jim tillson is the biggest source of muda ino tmmwv history
All the TL's are a major waist of good money that otherwise could go towards bonuses.They come in early and stay late stealing money through O.T. but not doing a damn thing.
kaizen man

Jersey City, NJ

#207 Feb 13, 2012
Hmmm maybe we should name some of these TLs u speak of!
IMHO

New York, NY

#208 Feb 13, 2012
big dick daddy wrote:
<quoted text>sounds to me like u need to quit with the Peter puffin there douchebag.
That only occurs TM to TM.
screamer

New York, NY

#209 Feb 13, 2012
And useless contractors that are Toyota's bitches!! Lmfao
IMHO wrote:
<quoted text>
That only occurs TM to TM.
lol

Demotte, IN

#210 Feb 13, 2012
screamer wrote:
And useless contractors that are Toyota's bitches!! Lmfao
<quoted text>
its those useless contractors that ensure you have a job, do you really think toyota would be in butthole wv if they had to completely run there place with toyota employees?
insearchoftruth

Clarksburg, WV

#211 Feb 13, 2012
What ever happened to the 2nd shift group leader for Ark/Green Metals? Just curious.
wonder

Saint Albans, WV

#212 Feb 13, 2012
insearchoftruth wrote:
What ever happened to the 2nd shift group leader for Ark/Greezn Metals? Just curious.

Are u taking abt a woman? If so she is on drugs. There is a thread in here titled something like bumming money for drugs. Really sad!
wonder

Saint Albans, WV

#213 Feb 13, 2012
Sorry it is on eleanor forum
wonder

Saint Albans, WV

#214 Feb 13, 2012
Its titled coopers!
insearchoftruth

Clarksburg, WV

#215 Feb 13, 2012
No, I remember her. This was a guy who worked there about 2 years ago.
ultimate troll

United States

#216 Feb 15, 2012
The only six figures IMHO is ever going to see are Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donetelo, Raphael, Splinter and the Shredder......
1 post removed
Screamee

Jersey City, NJ

#218 Feb 19, 2012
Any update on when THE MATT POTOCKI is coming to first shift?
screamer

New York, NY

#219 Feb 19, 2012
Not soon enough!!! All of second shift is having "going away dinners" for him the Monday after he leaves! Congrads MP on being the biggest DB on 2nd shift!
Screamee wrote:
Any update on when THE MATT POTOCKI is coming to first shift?
Guy

Reston, VA

#220 Feb 22, 2012
Mr. Hush
Fred

Hurricane, WV

#221 Feb 24, 2012
fatrat12345678 wrote:
Is it just me or is the toyota plant management masters of propaganda? New jobs? My Butt! Fianally hire a temp to a full-time position.
It's just you.
ultimate troll

Reston, VA

#222 Feb 26, 2012
It's hard for management to be masters of anything seeing they can't tie their own shoes without being told......
Guy

Elizabeth, NJ

#223 Feb 27, 2012
Y didnt the chic in A.T. get fired along with mr hush

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Attorneys and Judges 2 min Peter upside down 2
water in milton 1 hr Ol one nut 2
Fhhvv 1 hr Gfvv 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr The real_trainstop 4,316
milton flea market 2 hr Marvin 3
sister Thu knows 3
TMMWV Sit Down (Jun '17) Dec 12 NoUnion 18

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance