First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Repair Man

Hurricane, WV

#1 May 2, 2012
Why did Toyota get rid of two good nurses and bring in rude unprofessional ones? They lock the door, take away the meds, don't know anything about First Aid. The one on day shift is stuck up and her blonde boss is a joke! She and the other at the Clinic think they are Hot! Looking for men! I would like to tell others who need me to fix a machine "I'm off duty". "Call someone who cares!". Call the Nursing Board!!!!!!!!!!
Preacher

Hurricane, WV

#2 May 4, 2012
Amen brother. I could even get an ice pack. I called the VIP line but got the same old line from HR. I worked nights and even Leon was better and I heard he lost his Nursing
License
yea right

Gallipolis Ferry, WV

#3 May 9, 2012
They aren't really nurses but ppl paid to be Toyota robots and do and act to save the company $. I worked there I know. Joke city
cowpie

United States

#4 May 10, 2012
:)
Wondering

New York, NY

#5 May 10, 2012
To yea right: really!!!! That would be illegal ...just saying from your level of education you wouldn't know that so I guess you can be excused for being ignorant.
H K Fletcher RN CCT-RN

United States

#6 May 10, 2012
Okay,lets stop all the mud slinging, if you aren't happy with your jobs then go find another. As for the nurses at the Clinic and IHS, we are all advancely trained healthcare professionals. As for myself, my full time job is as a flight nurse for HealthNet Aeromedical Services, I am a house supervisor at Teays and work in the ICU, I work in the ER at Jackson General Hospital and as a Occ-nurse here at TMMWV. I am also a retired flight nurse from the USAF with four tours in Iraq and Afghanistan and others in Kosovo and Somalia. I am highly decorated and have severed my country for 25 years. I'm not a joke...
me

New York, NY

#7 May 10, 2012
Who is the hateful pharmacist that works there? She is a total witch!!!!
Wondering

New York, NY

#8 May 10, 2012
I guess he showed you up..... Blahhhhhh haaaaaa To repair man, preacher, and yea right....stick to what you do best- maintenance, complaining, and being just plain ignorant.
larry

Washington, DC

#9 May 10, 2012
H K Fletcher RN CCT-RN wrote:
Okay,lets stop all the mud slinging, if you aren't happy with your jobs then go find another. As for the nurses at the Clinic and IHS, we are all advancely trained healthcare professionals. As for myself, my full time job is as a flight nurse for HealthNet Aeromedical Services, I am a house supervisor at Teays and work in the ICU, I work in the ER at Jackson General Hospital and as a Occ-nurse here at TMMWV. I am also a retired flight nurse from the USAF with four tours in Iraq and Afghanistan and others in Kosovo and Somalia. I am highly decorated and have severed my country for 25 years. I'm not a joke...
"advancely" = better try goin back to high school first.
yea right

New York, NY

#10 May 10, 2012
Wondering wrote:
To yea right: really!!!! That would be illegal ...just saying from your level of education you wouldn't know that so I guess you can be excused for being ignorant.
I have a high level thank you. Evidentially this or someone you know is a nurse there. I've been hurt there and yes it's all a cover up to save the company dollars. Yes your right that's illegal but what's anybody going to do sue them... Yea they have lawyers on books too. Get real the little man has no say. Especially with no unionization. Inside operation bad as KGB.
yea right

New York, NY

#11 May 10, 2012
Oh p.s. I mean the inside nurses. Not the health center in front. And I didn't like my job so I did leave ;)
Wondering

New York, NY

#12 May 10, 2012
Yea right. Hope you have better job but no matter where you choose to work there are rules and spreading non- truths about the nurses is totally uncool.
well

Martinsville, VA

#13 May 10, 2012
Well what do you expect from the "company store". You idiots!!!
Robot worker

Hurricane, WV

#14 May 10, 2012
Yes, I may be one of those Robot workers and I work 2nd shift. I like my job. I lost my job at the Stamping Plant when they closed. It was a unsafe place to work. Toyota is heading in that direction with their Healthcare. The new nurse on 2nd lasted two days. The new company would not hire Penny because the Manager was threaten by her. For the new nurses. " to earn respect you have to show respect". I agree the Pharmacist is a bitch and the NP is a slut and gossips about the team members because her daughter use to be a VTM there. We will lose our Safety bonus again because no one wants the new nurses to treat them and won't go to the Clinic. Only option is the ER.
Medic

Hurricane, WV

#15 May 10, 2012
To Wondering:

No one is spreading untruths about the nurses. I have experienced the gossip and rude behavior at both the Clinic and with the new staff. Anyone who has took First Aid knows that you flush a chemical burn with water. To lock the door and not answer the door bell yelling "I am off duty" is incompetent.

Why do the new nurses not make rounds on the floor like Lois and Penny did. All they do is set behind locked door.

By the way I am a trained Medic and am still serving my country!
Medic123

Hurricane, WV

#16 May 10, 2012
You guys really need to find a new hobby. You sound like a bunch of old people who have nothing better to do with your time than complain. And to "medic" there are many chemicals that you don't use water on to take care of burns, try reading the MSDS sheets first before spouting off at the mouth. Take a Haz-Mat course. From friends of mine that I've heard from, maybe you should have better trained staff members that know what they're doing.
If you don't like it get a new job!!!!
Inquiring mind

Hurricane, WV

#17 May 10, 2012
Medic wrote:
To Wondering:
No one is spreading untruths about the nurses. I have experienced the gossip and rude behavior at both the Clinic and with the new staff. Anyone who has took First Aid knows that you flush a chemical burn with water. To lock the door and not answer the door bell yelling "I am off duty" is incompetent.
Why do the new nurses not make rounds on the floor like Lois and Penny did. All they do is set behind locked door.
By the way I am a trained Medic and am still
serving my country!
If you are trained in First Aid and a "medic" then you should know you DO NOT flush ALL chemicals with water!(i.e. powder form, oil-based, some liquid form, etc I could go on!) But hey, if you want to flush your next chemical burn patient with water...feel free! I'm sure we will be hearing of your medic card being yanked or suspended for retraining since you MAY have caused the burn to damage other layers of skin, nerves and possibly necrosis! Keep on with your nonsense of this stuff. You guys should be lucky to have a clinic at your workplace. People like you are the ones I'd be scared to have treat me because of your lack of respect and Hazmat training!
Medic

Hurricane, WV

#18 May 11, 2012
I do have Haz Mat training both Military and at Toyota. The chemical in question MSDS in question and all our chemicals direct you to flush with water with copious amounts of water; that is why there is a shower at the First Aid station. The issue and I was present and know first hand the door was locked and the nurse yelled behind a locked door I am off duty. All I am saying is if Toyota brings in a new vendor for healthcare then the staff needs training in Pre-Hospital trauma. I have other experiences with my kids at the Clinic and will not be going back. All these comments about getting a new job when you make negative comments about Toyota is crazy! The issue is not TMMWV it is TEMA; although TMMWV should not let a vendor change our Safety and Quality. To end this I am still. Active Medic with Putnam, Kanawha and Cabell counties. I have no fear of losing my license!
Apples to oranges

New York, NY

#19 May 11, 2012
Medic:
Comparing your level/knowledge of skill to that of a flight rn is a joke.. Before you call out an inappropriate medical action check the data base. Your assumption to treat all chemical burns with water describes your level of practice to a tee. When is the last time you had any ride time? For all your friends who may be near you in the event of the next emergency RUN as fast as you can away from him. Oh and thank you for serving this country.
Larry:
The only thing you could call out was a spelling error. Ewwww that makes you smart NOT. Not recognizing what training a person has that could potentially save a life makes one truly understand your level of respect not only for your employer (who (YOU) choose to work for but for the others who have spent a lifetime taking care of others

Shame on you both!!!!!
jonny 5

Lynchburg, VA

#20 May 12, 2012
Number 5 alive!! No disassemble Number 5!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason sanders 2 hr sounds like fun t... 3
Toyota 11 hr freddy 21
Kim Henson Wed Boo Boo 38
whose the new girl in town Wed curious 1
mark mathis? (Apr '12) Jan 27 Natalia 2
Worthless Workforce Moms Jan 26 frank 2
Jerry & Debby Jeffers Jan 26 joe 2
Buffalo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web