Next Last
Funny boy 286

Winfield, WV

#1 Jun 26, 2012
Dose anyone know anything about her
---

Ardsley, NY

#2 Jun 26, 2012
Why not go ask her yourself ?? Nothing good will come from putting her name on this stupid web site . She has a fb page look her up and ask her !
Josey

Ardsley, NY

#3 Jun 27, 2012
That'd be me?! What ya wanna know!?
Justafriend

United States

#4 Jun 28, 2012
Josey wrote:
That'd be me?! What ya wanna know!?
People probably just trying to start shit, which I advise them not too(: ily Bo
1 post removed
_abc

Canton, OH

#6 Jul 14, 2012
Worthless piece of shit pill head..... Will sleep with anything
karri,joseys sister(:

Ardsley, NY

#7 Jul 14, 2012
_abc wrote:
Worthless piece of shit pill head..... Will sleep with anything
You people need to get a life! Josey stays at home, & she has a boyfriend. Before you go saying shit, you might want to make sure it's correct! Josey maybe a lot of things but you have no right to judge. I always say, people like to gossip about others to keep the heat off themselves. Remember Karmas a bitch, but I'm one bigger (: have a good day!
That's Poppycock!!

Ardsley, NY

#8 Jul 14, 2012
[QUOTE who="karri,joseys sister(:"]<quoted text>You people need to get a life! Josey stays at home, & she has a boyfriend. Before you go saying shit, you might want to make sure it's correct! Josey maybe a lot of things but you have no right to judge. I always say, people like to gossip about others to keep the heat off themselves. Remember Karmas a bitch, but I'm one bigger (: have a good day![/QUOTE]

Amen .. Josey is a sweet heart !! People wonna point fingers & judge others but in reality they are no better .. But no matter What there will always be jealous immature people who like to run there traps about people and hide behind a fake a** name .. Like I said in my original post , she has a Facebook and more than likely these people talking smack know her.. So they need take it up with her instead of gossiping about her ..
____abc

Columbus, OH

#9 Jul 14, 2012
Boy karri couldn't have spoken the truth any better karma is a bitch baby..... Remember that
Josey

Ardsley, NY

#10 Jul 18, 2012
____abc wrote:
Boy karri couldn't have spoken the truth any better karma is a bitch baby..... Remember that
I haven't even went as far as my grandmother's house a day since May 29th. If you would like a sample of my urine, saliva, blood, or hair you are MORE than welcome to it because I'm clean & have been for some time. I really wish you would've put your name but it's clear you're a worthless piece of shit pussy ass bitch! & I have a pretty good idea who you are anyways. & yes I may have been a pillhead in the past but I have NEVER been a whore so check yourself. Drama, drama, drama it's as pathetic as the people who start it! I appreciate my friends & my sissy taking up for me! Love you!
____abc

Greensburg, PA

#11 Jul 18, 2012
Honey you have no idea who this is...... I know first hand how much you sleep around
Seriously

Princeton, WV

#12 Jul 18, 2012
So Josey doesnt get around? That prolly the funniest thing I have heard all day. I will tell you one thing she found a real winner this time.
That's Poppycock!

Ardsley, NY

#13 Jul 18, 2012
I think everyone really needs to look at the skeletons in there own closet before you go judging some one elses life !! Everyone makes mistakes , I'm sure you are no better .. At least she is woman enough to admit to hers .. Can't say much about your selfs .. Leave josey alone and get off her back !! She's a great girl !! Keep your head up chick 8)
____abc

Greensburg, PA

#14 Jul 18, 2012
Didnt say I don't have skeletons in my closet but my name isn't on topix hers is......
Josey

United States

#15 Jul 18, 2012
Your name isn't on Topix because you're hiding behind a FAKE name & can't put yours out there! You're real mature & cool to get online hide behind some fake name & bash someone.. seems to me you need to get a life & stop talking about mine! I don't trash talk anyone, I'm MUCH better than that pathetic bs I'm sorry you have nothing better to do and your life is so boring & hopeless. News flash talking down on someone else doesn't make you or your life any better!
Seriously

Charleston, WV

#16 Jul 18, 2012
You're so much better than everyone else yet you are the one posting on here. And last time I checked stating facts is not talking bs.
PPC

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Jul 18, 2012
Id hit it
SMDH

Kimberly, WV

#18 Jul 23, 2012
Better watch offering up fluids for drug testing cuz I know for a fact you would fail!
karri

Statts Mills, WV

#19 Jul 23, 2012
SMDH wrote:
Better watch offering up fluids for drug testing cuz I know for a fact you would fail!
Actually, she took a random test last week! Guess what SHE PASSED(: makes me so proud of how far she has came!
Josey

Ardsley, NY

#20 Aug 1, 2012
karri wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, she took a random test last week! Guess what SHE PASSED(: makes me so proud of how far she has came!

Passed my 3rd random test in the last 2 weeks today (:
That's Poppycock!

Ardsley, NY

#21 Aug 1, 2012
Josey wrote:
<quoted text>Passed my 3rd random test in the last 2 weeks today (:
I told you earlier when i talked to you , I am proud of you woman & keep up the good work . You & cody keep each other straight . That's a good things . U 2 are good for one another !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lee Burdett 45 min Pete 1
Derek Gibbs thief 53 min See ya soon 1
Milton drugs 3 hr Another Slow Sunday 17
Fraziers Bottom Music Thread 4 hr Musikologist 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr Melissa 4,198
Who knows the McCoy girls?????? 8 hr Sweetpeanking72 1
Jason and Shannon Slater 10 hr Sweetpeanking72 1

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance