Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2012

Buffalo wrote:
<quoted text>
are you from buffalo Patty?
I am from the area but not Buffalo.Found out recently that my Grandma was born on Arbuckle and her mamma passed away from birth complications.My Grandma was given to relatives in Henderson.
I live here now and want to pass intersting stories to my Grandkids.
omgosh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2012

PammyDammit wrote:
<quoted text>I am from the area but not Buffalo.Found out recently that my Grandma was born on Arbuckle and her mamma passed away from birth complications.My Grandma was given to relatives in Henderson.
I live here now and want to pass intersting stories to my Grandkids.
Randy crump a ghost yet

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2012

omgosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Randy crump a ghost yet
Well,I dunno.I don't know who Randy Crump is.
libertarian man

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

omgosh wrote:
<quoted text>Randy crump a ghost yet
If he is then he is a ghost that wears goggles :-D
ntyravgjoe30

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

Judged:

FullMoonMagic wrote:
Driving through Buffalo last weekend around 3 in the morning, I saw lights flickering in the old Buffalo Academy windows. Anyone know if the place is haunted?
ive saw that before. that place has some paranormal activity for sure
TheresaHPIR

Winfield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

This is the Theresa from Theresa's Haunted History of the Tri-State.

The house in the story posted here is not in the Buffalo area. It's actually located near Winfield and is still standing, although I haven't heard of any hauntings associated with it in several years.

My experiences seeing the lights and the fog were when I was in middle school in the mid 1990s. From what I can gather, the bulk of the vandalism, break-ins and alleged satanic worship happened in the late 1980s, although I can't verify that it happened at all.

I'd prefer not to say anything else about where exactly it is located, since the owners still live on the property in another building. However, if anyone wants to email me, I can give out more information. My contact info is available on my Theresa's Haunted History Blogger page.
Jody

Martinsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Etown07 wrote:
I heard something about when you drive up 18 at certain times in the night in a certain place you can see something that looks like headlights coming at you. I have never experienced this myself though.
i grew up on 18 and all the years of living out there my mom and i would always see car lights coming down the big curve when we were heading home and would never pass a car. everynight we were out was always the same.
warhorse

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Roughing It wrote:
@FullMoonMagic...
The one I was talking about was in the 60's or 70's. I'm trying to find info on it but I can't remember the name on the side of the barn. I thought it started with a 'C' but my friend said she thought it was Wilson.
It was Wilson Tom Wilson lives in small house beside the big one He runs the farm and his father before him to

“We all go a little mad...”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

warhorse wrote:
<quoted text>It was Wilson Tom Wilson lives in small house beside the big one He runs the farm and his father before him to
You've heard the story too? Know if there is any truth to it?
name

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

Roughing It wrote:
<quoted text>
You've heard the story too? Know if there is any truth to it?
No stories about the Wilson place But I know a little bit about the other place The one before Debbie Rd belonged to Guy Burdet yrs ago the old barn that was there and fell down was buildt by my Dad for guy I rember him doing it in the middle 40 The last people that lived there as I was told was names Shoemaker a old woman and man
0110 0010 years old

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

name wrote:
<quoted text>No stories about the Wilson place But I know a little bit about the other place The one before Debbie Rd belonged to Guy Burdet yrs ago the old barn that was there and fell down was buildt by my Dad for guy I rember him doing it in the middle 40 The last people that lived there as I was told was names Shoemaker a old woman and man
That's the place the man wouldn't talk about what he seen. It scared him so bad
BigFan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

I need a ghost story or haunting about the Buffalo Academy or Buffalo Bank, this story will be published in my upcoming book. If you have a story, please email it to me at: everythingfromaz@aol.com. Please include your full name, so I can give you credit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Buffalo Forum right now

Search the Buffalo Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 min Billy 53,612
gatens 19 hr yelp 1
toyota and who they hire (Apr '12) Tue Rent 7
Anyone remember James Jett and Reggie Rembert? Jul 22 Chad 3
who got caught on roof of totota plant? Jul 22 Red 8
Luikart's Jul 22 YUCK 1
2-year-old girl in critical condition after hit... Jul 21 Uncle Remus 1
•••
•••
•••
Buffalo Dating

more search filters

less search filters