Stolen Honda ZRF 150
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Stolen Honda CRF 150

Ardsley, NY

#48 Jul 19, 2012
Someone PLEASE correct me if I'm pointing fingers at the WRONG person!!! But one thing is for sure if it was anyone I knew real well, it would've been told already around here.
2 posts removed
Stolen Honda CRF 150

Ardsley, NY

#51 Jul 20, 2012
Let me correct my own self...for one it may have been someone I do know and they think well I got away with it cause she actually thinks Travis did it...Wrong! Other names mentioned...you either took it or had a hand in telling someone exactly where the motorcycle was! Anyways the guilt will eat you alive and I know you can't keep a secret very much longer, plus make sure if you had help you don't piss anyone off. Wouldn't it just be alot easier on yourself to bring back what should've never left this property in the first place? To easy for ya? News Flash...don't you like your freedom?Well make the right chose then before it's to late! I'll be waiting one way or another ;-) You give someone a long enough rope, they eventually hang themselves. Enough said 4 now!!!!
Stolen Honda CRF 150

Ardsley, NY

#52 Jul 24, 2012
Just wanted you to know if your reading this....I'M STILL WAITING!!!! It's a shame that you done this to my son, I asked god to forgive you for your ignorance and I forgive you because that's what your suppose to do no matter what the situation is. With that being said....I WILL NEVER FORGET THOUGH!!!!
splenda

United States

#53 Jul 25, 2012
still dont know do ya??????????
Stolen Honda CRF 150

Ardsley, NY

#54 Jul 25, 2012
splenda wrote:
No just maybe you might wanna feel me in??????????
Stolen Honda CRF 150

Ardsley, NY

#55 Jul 25, 2012
All and excuse me b4 someone corrects me, I meant to say "FILL ME IN"!!!!!
Stolen Honda CRF 150

Ardsley, NY

#56 Jul 25, 2012
splenda wrote:
Then again!!!! DO I....hummm????? Makes you wonder doesn't it! People better watch their backs at all times!
Stolen Honda CRF 150

Ardsley, NY

#57 Jul 30, 2012
Any information is much appreciated, just put yourself in my shoes! It's very hard knowing that you put alot of trust in people and never in a million years would've thought that someone would do us this way! It's just awful and I feel sorry for the one that took it cause what a life huh always having to watch over your shoulder and watching your back at all times. That's not something I would want to do each and everyday! Any1 have any names for me yet? Come on I know someone knows...So do the right thing! I'm sure it's already switched hands with someone else, so what's their name? Just wanna know if I have the right ones? Names Please???????
Stolen Honda CRF 150

Springfield, NJ

#58 Sep 27, 2012
Well, Well, Well....a little bit of info at a time. Getting closer to ya boys! You better watch yourselves!!! I've seen ya around and don't think for one minute your getting away with anything, cause your not. You might as well come clean you little thiefs!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sister 47 min jelly 2
halburn in orange 1 hr Putnam Johnny 2
Mike Hysell Mason County Farm 2 hr Sam 16
Johnny Ray Black 3 hr Jjh 9
Mike Hysell seen with another woman , Not the o... 3 hr Sam 1
TMMWV Sit Down (Jun '17) Tue NoUnion 18
Susan Oxley (Aug '16) Dec 10 whatever 58

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance