angel hayes

United States

#21 Sep 1, 2012
Why don't u go and get a life. You want to talk about me Nicole and Amanda for a reson. U must be mad because u can't have what we have. So keep talking your crap because we don't care. But before u start talking about someone who is pregnant and want to call them a pill piper or a whore maybe u need to look at yourself. You know just u saying that can cause them to get upset and could cause them to go into labor (Amanda) anyways or could cause Nicole to lose her baby. Having them stressed out over the BS. I hope u feel like a real big person. Pat yourself on the back. You need to get a life. O I forgot all u have to do is set behind a fake name on your phone or computer and talk about everyone. Funny thing about it you always post on mine and Nicole within mins of each one. And another funny thing is that I know who u are and I just set back because u are going to mess up sometime and things are going to come to bit u back. So God bless u and your family
Amanda. B

New York, NY

#22 Sep 1, 2012
angel hayes wrote:
Why don't u go and get a life. You want to talk about me Nicole and Amanda for a reson. U must be mad because u can't have what we have. So keep talking your crap because we don't care. But before u start talking about someone who is pregnant and want to call them a pill piper or a whore maybe u need to look at yourself. You know just u saying that can cause them to get upset and could cause them to go into labor (Amanda) anyways or could cause Nicole to lose her baby. Having them stressed out over the BS. I hope u feel like a real big person. Pat yourself on the back. You need to get a life. O I forgot all u have to do is set behind a fake name on your phone or computer and talk about everyone. Funny thing about it you always post on mine and Nicole within mins of each one. And another funny thing is that I know who u are and I just set back because u are going to mess up sometime and things are going to come to bit u back. So God bless u and your family
Whats more interesting is that the person just started it today & jumping back & forth ! Me & Amanda P was setting here earlier going through it all !! My opinion if their going to trash someone they should indeed use their real names ! I guess some people don't have a life so the involve their selves in others & try to make their pathetic lives look better !!
nicole

United States

#23 Sep 1, 2012
I don't do drugs so why don't you back of and just because I get welfare does not concern you. Ive worked a lot and when I have my second child I will have another job not that itsyour business but I don't even know a Steve doty. So why don't you just leave me and my family alone.
nicole

United States

#24 Sep 1, 2012
And my friends to there good people so leave us alone.
This is high school again

Charleston, WV

#25 Sep 1, 2012
I honestly believe atom is a 13 year old trying to start crap.....you know what really makes ppl like that mad.....IGNORE THEM like they never said a word!
omt

New York, NY

#26 Sep 2, 2012
lets see wrote:
<quoted text>Well if you one to be such ignorant a** & trash everyone why don't you use your real name ! Let's c how big you really are!!
Just report it n it will be taken off
omt

New York, NY

#27 Sep 3, 2012
lets see wrote:
<quoted text>Well if you one to be such ignorant a** & trash everyone why don't you use your real name ! Let's c how big you really are!!
Mom report it they will take it ogf
Really - SMDH

Martinsville, VA

#28 Sep 3, 2012
The point is, it shouldn't have to be reported and taken off. It shouldn't have been here to begin with. Nicole doesn't bother anyone. She's a good person, better than y'all pill billies with no lives. Jealousy green is not a good color on anyone.
omt

United States

#29 Sep 3, 2012
Really - SMDH wrote:
The point is, it shouldn't have to be reported and taken off. It shouldn't have been here to begin with. Nicole doesn't bother anyone. She's a good person, better than y'all pill billies with no lives. Jealousy green is not a good color on anyone.
Hey I'm just telling you I don't know any of you ppl
Qtheman

Winfield, WV

#30 Sep 3, 2012
I'll
Delete my post when you welfare dead beats get a job so I don't have to pay for your baby food and beer
Qtheman

Winfield, WV

#31 Sep 3, 2012
nicole wrote:
I don't do drugs so why don't you back of and just because I get welfare does not concern you. Ive worked a lot and when I have my second child I will have another job not that itsyour business but I don't even know a Steve doty. So why don't you just leave me and my family alone.
Take your damn welfare check and buy a freaking condom so I don't have to pay for your kids
nicole

United States

#32 Sep 4, 2012
I'm so sick of this please everyone just let the pricked keep talkin because obviously he doesn't have anything better to do and you don't pay for my kids so get over yourself and leave my family alone. My kids our kids and all your doing by talking crap is putting my children in the middle of it. And that's not right just stop please I'm a good person and my daughter is an amazing lil girl that I love more than anything and for the 100th time I don't do drugs or drink. I have worked and will again so leave my name and my family out of your mouth.
atom

Lester, WV

#33 Sep 7, 2012
Im Steve Winters , happy?
nicole

La Grange, IL

#34 Sep 8, 2012
Heard the name but doesn't ring a bell. How do you know me? And y would you down grade me on here because being I don't know the name or how you know me. Means you know nothing about who I actually am at heart .
Qtheman

Winfield, WV

#35 Sep 9, 2012
Know ur family gets a government check that we pay for and the more kids you have the more you get
gee

Brooklyn, NY

#36 Sep 9, 2012
Qtheman wrote:
Know ur family gets a government check that we pay for and the more kids you have the more you get
So you are going by " hear say " or rumors ?? That is pathetic !! Stop posting people person information on the Internet .. How would you like if some one heard something about you and your family that was not true , & started to spread the crap on this web site ? Why don't you leave Nicole and her family alone and worry about yours ? Another thing, I don't see some one having more children just to get a bigger check . That would be stupid ! Nicole has said that she has worked and will go back to work after the baby is born .. What part of that is so awful that you feel the need to degrade & bash her ? Grow up and leave people alone , especially if you have no damn clue what you are even talking about in the 1 st place .
Have a wonderful day
This is high school again

Charleston, WV

#37 Sep 9, 2012
Nicole you need to stay off this site and stop reading this garbage until your baby is born..... The stress is not good for you or your baby. Screw what these trash talkers think! Its your freakin life not theres and the people who are talking shit arent part of your life anyway. I wish you and yours the best, but really advise you to stay away from this conversation as stress and aggrevation can cause elevated blood pressure and that is just something you need to deal with being preggers. Get to where you dont give a F^CK what people think as long as they arent your close friends or family. In the end what strangers or people you have met twice thinks does not matter!
shutup

Bronx, NY

#38 Sep 25, 2012
angel hayes wrote:
I get so feed up with stupid people that want to run their pie hole on here and want to hide behind fake names because thay don't have the balls to put their real names on here. Nicole is a great mom and step mom and will be a great Mon to the new baby. She has worked and planes on going back to work not that its anyone business. And ya maybe Jason gets a check but he also worked in to be able to get it and there are many people that need help from time to time. I'm sure the person that started this needs a life and needs to get off their fat butt and get out from behind the phone/ computer and get a job yourself, and get yourself and your boyfriend off of walfare yourself. Grown up. Put your big girl underwear on and go get a life because u talking crap just gos to show how much of a child u really are.
Angel go brush your 4 teeth
Hmm

Charleston, WV

#39 Sep 25, 2012
i wouldnt worry about anything steven winters says about you lol.. And nicole all you have to do is report this to the state police slandering someones name is against the law! Not only are they slandering you but your kids thats a big no no... so just call the state police or go over there and report it and i promise you they have ways of tracking this site and who is writing the things about you .
angel hayes

United States

#40 Sep 26, 2012
shutup wrote:
<quoted text>
Angel go brush your 4 teeth
make me cry baby

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
milton Twist 10 min sugardaddy 9
Kim Jackson 13 min wright 5
Bear hollow shut down ? 40 min Kelly 4
Milton family Dollar 41 min Bobby 11
Kim Henson 10 hr Kenny Rogers 76
FBI Awaits Autopsy In Hanging Of Black Man In M... Mar 21 Southern Man 1
christy tucker Mar 19 nemo 4
Buffalo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web