Meagan tucker/ butler
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
[email protected] .com

United States

#26 Jul 8, 2013
Jim wrote:
Ha ha what happen to the happy couple now ha ha did Meagan find out Cory is a cheater ha ha
This is so far fetched from the truth.... Let cory and Megan be. And
figure out what they both want w/out comments from the peanut gallery.
princess

Athens, OH

#27 Jul 8, 2013
[QUOTE who="[email protected] "]<quoted text>This is so far fetched from the truth.... Let cory and Megan be. And
figure out what they both want w/out comments from the peanut gallery.[/QUOTE]
It was in the Paper under filings public knowledge
uhh

Faber, VA

#28 Jul 8, 2013
they're getting a divorce who cares? sadly, people do it every day.
Jim

Faber, VA

#29 Jul 9, 2013
They are lol
uhh

Faber, VA

#30 Jul 9, 2013
I know they are. I was just saying who cares. happens all the time. it's nobody's business but theirs
Jim

Faber, VA

#31 Jul 10, 2013
I just think its funny they both been cheating
toast

Seth, WV

#32 Jul 10, 2013
SMDH wrote:
It's okay josh! I just want people to leave her alone! She is finally happy and doesn't deserve this! Cory has been the best thing happen to her! She has a rough life and deserves peace! So WOW whatever your intentions are of starting this is slanderous! I have taken appropriate steps to document this and Cory if u would please tell me the other thread I will document it also! Wow.....you better back off if I find out who you are I will confront you! You started with the wrong girl! Leave Megan and Cory alone!
Wow you just need to shut the f__k up. The only appropriate steps you have taken is to keep this three going. Lol
SMDH

Sandyville, WV

#33 Jul 10, 2013
toast wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you just need to shut the f__k up. The only appropriate steps you have taken is to keep this three going. Lol
Wow your a idiot! I'm sure you hear that alot! Last time the name SMDH was used was in Aug 9th 2012! This is now July 2013 almost a whole year later! Jim brought the thread back up but you get credit for trying you pathetic excuse of a friend! Lmao! I would lay off the pills! Would love for you to amuse me some more!
Kkr

Faber, VA

#34 Jul 15, 2013
I'm sure they could lay off the pills if Cory stop giving them to them..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Absten 22 min Countrygirl 2
cutie in the ankle jewelry. 6 hr kim 22
Jerry Fugate 16 hr jerry fugate 4
sis jordan (Sep '16) Sat r u kidding 26
john young n alicia Jul 21 😕 25
Rex Wolfe Jul 21 Huh 5
child molester is a preacher Jul 21 stayaway 18

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance