Meagan tucker/ butler
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Momma Of 2

Vancouver, Canada

#2 Aug 8, 2012
There is always someone out there wanting to start drama! Why? I mean come on, she was a quiet girl in school, always been a good person, and is one hell of a friend! Leave her be, her name shouldnt even be on this stupid website. If you wanna know something about her, get a backbone ask her yourself!
1 post removed
Momma Of 2

Vancouver, Canada

#4 Aug 8, 2012
Always someone out there being a smartass! First off if you wanted to know how she was doing you would look her up on facebook and send her a message. This site is full of drama and everyone knows it. Second thing, you would have atleast used your name not 'wow'. I mean really? If your intentions were honestly just to see how she has been then i am sorry, but this website is known for slander and bs.
SMDH

Elizabeth, WV

#5 Aug 8, 2012
I don't understand why people start crap! You called her by last name Butler so you know more than your letting on! She is a great girl married and happy! She bothers no one and doesn't deserve to be on her! If you wanted to know what happened to her try Facebook! That is more reliable! Whoever started this is a trouble starter! Like I said u know she's married and if u wanted to know for sure Facebook!
1 post removed
SMDH

Elizabeth, WV

#7 Aug 8, 2012
No she hasn't had a baby!
Josh

Fairfield, VA

#8 Aug 8, 2012
Oh my bad don't she have a kid ??
Melvin

Elizabeth, WV

#9 Aug 8, 2012
I know her personally! We are Real good friends. What would you like to know about her?
SMDH

Elizabeth, WV

#10 Aug 8, 2012
No one wants nothing! Just waiting on someone to say something bad about her and there isn't anything bad! Either that or she started this herself! If they wanna know they can go fb and ask her themselves! This is bullshit! Chicken ass gotta hide behind a screen cause they are to pathetic to walk up to her and ask! Bunch of troublemakers! Keep it up Wow and you will get yours!
1 post removed
Melvin

Elizabeth, WV

#12 Aug 8, 2012
This is Cory her husband just wanted see what they said because my name was on the one for where we live.
Megan

Elizabeth, WV

#13 Aug 8, 2012
So what do want to know about me and my husband WOW?? We seen where you asked about him last night lol I have never been on this site until last night and now I know why it's just people starting bs but I'm here now so ask away!! Oh and no I have no kids!!
SMDH

Elizabeth, WV

#14 Aug 9, 2012
Ha your pathetic loser.....Wow you got a little man crush going on for Cory? Told u she didn't have kids! Wow, they will find out who you are and then your gonna be sorry.....leave them alone they bother no on. Beautiful couple!
Josh

Fairfield, VA

#15 Aug 9, 2012
Maybe Im thinking of someone eles. Sorry Guys
SMDH

Elizabeth, WV

#16 Aug 9, 2012
It's okay josh! I just want people to leave her alone! She is finally happy and doesn't deserve this! Cory has been the best thing happen to her! She has a rough life and deserves peace! So WOW whatever your intentions are of starting this is slanderous! I have taken appropriate steps to document this and Cory if u would please tell me the other thread I will document it also! Wow.....you better back off if I find out who you are I will confront you! You started with the wrong girl! Leave Megan and Cory alone!
1 post removed
Megan

Elizabeth, WV

#18 Aug 9, 2012
Its fine josh. When did I meet you at the fair because I haven't went for 2 years? Thanks SMDH
Megan

Elizabeth, WV

#19 Aug 9, 2012
Cory's is on the one for Sumerco an his was on there before my name was on here. It's from this wow person to! Lol
SMDH

Elizabeth, WV

#20 Aug 9, 2012
Your Welcome Megan! This person just keeps coming up with stupid stuff that doesn't make sense! If this person wanted to k ow about you then why start a thread on Cory where u two live? See just wanting someone to bash you!
Megan

Elizabeth, WV

#21 Aug 9, 2012
I know that what I didn't get.
[email protected] .com

Ardsley, NY

#22 Aug 9, 2012
Wow... Get a life .Cory and Megan are happily married and doing very well for themselves. If you had happened to meet Megan at the fair then Cory wasnt far behind. Then you would have also noticed that she wears a wedding ring.. So stop starting drama
SMDH

Elizabeth, WV

#23 Aug 9, 2012
[QUOTE who="[email protected] "]Wow... Get a life .Cory and Megan are happily married and doing very well for themselves. If you had happened to meet Megan at the fair then Cory wasnt far behind. Then you would have also noticed that she wears a wedding ring.. So stop starting drama [/QUOTE]. Agree 100 percent! She said she hasnt been to the fair in two yrs on previous post so that blows it out! Besides a post was made about her husband before this one in the town they live in! Someone is fishing for info in a very low pathetic way! When no one responded then this post came up so what up WOW! Someone being nosy!
Jim

Faber, VA

#24 Jul 8, 2013
Ha ha what happen to the happy couple now ha ha did Meagan find out Cory is a cheater ha ha
princess

Langsville, OH

#25 Jul 8, 2013
Jim wrote:
Ha ha what happen to the happy couple now ha ha did Meagan find out Cory is a cheater ha ha
Thought they were divorcing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Sundog512 1,505
stop having kids 5 hr Oommgg 2
phil casto (Sep '15) 15 hr hum 6
Subutex 15 hr SANDMAN 3
Susan Oxley Sat never get fired. 11
jordans Fri hum 9
dayton knapp Fri Mikey22 5

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance