Town of Buffalo/Police/Homeless

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Buffalo

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Feb 26, 2012
Why dosent the town/cops make Randy clean up the mess at the trails?? Its starting to look like a landfill!
FUNNY

AOL

#2 Feb 26, 2012
WHY DONT YOU PEOPLE JUST LEAVE RANDY ALONG IT ISNT HURTING ANYONE THERE AT LEAST YOU GOT A WARM PLACE TO STAY AND FOOD TO EAT.
Buffalo

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Feb 26, 2012
I didnt say anything to that nature..I feel sorry for him when i drive by and see him standing there..or walking down the sidewalk. Im just saying he should pick up the trash and not leave it laying around. I bet there are 30 walmart bags lying there. Its cutting into the redneck 4-wheeler paths.
HUM

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Feb 26, 2012
If your so [email protected] concerned about it offer to help him pick it up. Or you can just get on Topic and talk smack and hope everyone else does to huh.
haha

Reston, VA

#5 Feb 26, 2012
Why would anyone want to help him he doesn't want help! He's a very mean person he needs to be in a mental hospital!!
TheDevastator

Daniels, WV

#6 Feb 26, 2012
If he wants to sit out there and drink fine..But he should just carry his trash up to the trash cans at the park or something...
Buffalo

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Feb 29, 2012
HUM wrote:
If your so [email protected] concerned about it offer to help him pick it up. Or you can just get on Topic and talk smack and hope everyone else does to huh.
Your and idiot. Prob dont even know who he is.

I agree, if he can walk to Stokes to buy beer..he can walk up there and throw his trash away
my2cents

Martinsville, VA

#8 Feb 29, 2012
Let's not let Stokes off easy either! They have the right to refuse this person alcohol. They sell out our community to make pennies on a few beers sold to this man!!
noname2

New York, NY

#9 Feb 29, 2012
My2cents do your research before you post stuff you know nothing about. Employee's at Stokes do not sell Randy his beer. He is not allowed in Stokes you need to blame the people who are too scared by his idle threats and looks to refuse to buy him beer.
HUM

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Feb 29, 2012
I myself believe that there are a lot more places in good ol Buffalo that need there trash picked up. That one trailer before the S-curve always has trash and junk outside and no one on here is telling them to clean there junk up. And I do know who Randy Krump is.
Buffalo

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Feb 29, 2012
HUM wrote:
I myself believe that there are a lot more places in good ol Buffalo that need there trash picked up. That one trailer before the S-curve always has trash and junk outside and no one on here is telling them to clean there junk up. And I do know who Randy Krump is.
LMAO.."that one trailer..." That whole trailer park needs to be Condemned
Concerned Resident

Cleveland, OH

#12 Mar 1, 2012
I personally do not know this man but why can't the authorities make him clean it, he is a grown man (who may have mental issues) but like others have said, clean up the trash. He is really making that "park area" look like hell. And if he does have mental issues, then the authorities should supervise as he cleans it up. Something r101 should be done since the residents are afraid to confront him.
ewww

United States

#13 Mar 1, 2012
Concerned Resident wrote:
I personally do not know this man but why can't the authorities make him clean it, he is a grown man (who may have mental issues) but like others have said, clean up the trash. He is really making that "park area" look like hell. And if he does have mental issues, then the authorities should supervise as he cleans it up. Something r101 should be done since the residents are afraid to confront him.
He's going to be found dead from exposure someday
MonkeyPawPoop

Saint Albans, WV

#14 Mar 29, 2012
Seriously you don't know who "that one trailer" belongs to? It's Nick and Becky Luikart. They are BFFs with Randi.
Famous quote Bec Gump "recycling is as recycling does"
randys friend

Princeton, WV

#15 Mar 30, 2012
wow. this saddens me. apparently none of you have experienced hardships and had to wonder where you are going to lay your head tonight or felt real hunger. lots of people around here are homeless but are fortunate enough to have family to help them. did you know that at a young age randy witnessed his mother being hit by a train? how would you take that? yea so randy is a little messed up and when i gave him a ride the other day i mentioned this site and told him your concerns about the trash. he said he had gotten a warning ticket from the dnr and was cleaning it up. im glad none of you have it as bad as randy but could you please show a little compation. oh and at least nick does get up everyday and tries to make something happen..there is nothing wrong with junking. if no-one did it imagine how much junk would be just everywhere.
Just me

New York, NY

#16 Mar 30, 2012
randys friend wrote:
wow. this saddens me. apparently none of you have experienced hardships and had to wonder where you are going to lay your head tonight or felt real hunger. lots of people around here are homeless but are fortunate enough to have family to help them. did you know that at a young age randy witnessed his mother being hit by a train? how would you take that? yea so randy is a little messed up and when i gave him a ride the other day i mentioned this site and told him your concerns about the trash. he said he had gotten a warning ticket from the dnr and was cleaning it up. im glad none of you have it as bad as randy but could you please show a little compation. oh and at least nick does get up everyday and tries to make something happen..there is nothing wrong with junking. if no-one did it imagine how much junk would be just everywhere.
Thank You for saying this. I am fairly new to the area and do not know Randy. I would drive thru Buffalo and see him walking or setting in all kinds of weather. I could tell he was probably homeless and wanted to help him out. I wondered if he was a Veteran.I asked someone at the post office who he was. I also mentioned that I would like to help him if I could. They told me that I should stay away from him cause he was a mean drunk and had hurt someone who had invited him into their home and fed him. They said he had beat the home owner up cause he didn't like the beans he had been served. I had a hard time believing this. My heart goes out to him and my prayers. Please tell him that there are people who think about him and CARE. Is there something a stranger like me could do for him?
udisgustme
#17 Mar 30, 2012
its randys own fault the way he lives and i guess he likes it. also if i ws randy i would sue stokes for discramation for refusing to sell him beer stokes is a public establishment open to the public so they have o right to refuse to sell and i i was randy i would own stokes for that
Just me

New York, NY

#18 Mar 30, 2012
I dunno.Seems that if he saw his moms death at a young age,it could mess his head up.
noname2

Elizabeth, NJ

#19 Apr 2, 2012
Udisgustme:
Randy Crump is not allowed in Stokes because he was caught stealing he also bothered any customer that on lot wanting money for his beer he has been banned from several business in town for the same reason do your research before you run your mouth if you are so worried about him move him in with you and let him beat you up like he did his grandmother who was trying to help him

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#20 Apr 2, 2012
Stay away from RandyC. it's hard for good people to just drive by him but for your own safety don't stop. It dont' make sinse but he hurts people that try to help him. He doesnot appreceate anything. He even beat up a woman and left her for dead when she let him stay at her house. He decides to live like that. He did lose his mother when he was young but he was in school when it happened. It's very sad but no excuse, and the Stokes thing he was spitting on people that wouldn't give him money for beer and probly other reasons. he has done so many bad things that it would take a weak to write them all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sister 47 min jelly 2
halburn in orange 1 hr Putnam Johnny 2
Mike Hysell Mason County Farm 2 hr Sam 16
Johnny Ray Black 3 hr Jjh 9
Mike Hysell seen with another woman , Not the o... 3 hr Sam 1
TMMWV Sit Down (Jun '17) Tue NoUnion 18
Susan Oxley (Aug '16) Dec 10 whatever 58

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance