Old freind shot in Jewett

Old freind shot in Jewett

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

Jeff

Amelia, OH

#1 Aug 1, 2008
I heard that an old freind was shot by her husband in Jewett.This was to have happened a week ago.Does anyone know the details and is she ok?
hterry

United States

#2 Aug 7, 2008
Jeff wrote:
I heard that an old freind was shot by her husband in Jewett.This was to have happened a week ago.Does anyone know the details and is she ok?
If you are talking about Linda yes she is ok, been staying with some relatives out of town.
hterry

United States

#3 Aug 12, 2008
Jeff My wife and myself were with Linda last night I told her that i had seen your enquirer. On the computer and she said she would call you today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 22 hr Fart Grad 898
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Mon Any farts 738
News Xto Energy Schedules Four Wells for Freestone D... (Dec '07) Apr '15 Dale Hancock 2
why is leon county dry (Jul '13) Apr '15 Drinker 2
News Happy Birthday, Samuel Lightnin' Hopkins, Pione... Mar '15 urfart 4
Info on AD Mar '15 Hope 1
News Speaker at El Paso pro-Israel rally compares Pa... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Que 2
More from around the web

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages