Anderson Co. man charged with shooting repo man, woman

Oct 17, 2012 Full story: KLTV Tyler 8

An Elkhart man is behind bars after allegedly shooting a man and woman who were in the process of repossessing one of his vehicles.

Full Story
LIzard Lick Tow

Houston, TX

#1 Oct 21, 2012
Somebody stealing your property, then you can go ahead and shoot them. Texas Law says so.
Wes crawford

United States

#2 Oct 21, 2012
To lizard lick towing. Well I guess when you get shot at and injured even tho you are a brother in the industry I would not be favorable to someone shooting a brother in the industry. You claim to be a minister and I can believe I just read what I read. You have lost all of my respect with that comment. But me and my wife are out of the hospital and home trying to recover. Thank you for your concern for the debtor.
Wes crawford

United States

#3 Oct 21, 2012
Also let it be know we was off his property 2 blocks down the road when he came after us.
olin hargett

Tyler, TX

#4 Oct 21, 2012
it ant your property if you dont pay for it
outside looking in

Wichita, KS

#5 Oct 23, 2012
people not paying for the things they have is why there is a need for Repo men and wemen. repoeing a vehicle for the creditor isn't stealing since as soon as the repo team have the item in qustion they have to report it as a repo to the local Police Dept. and Yes you do ave the right to defend your property, however you DO NOT have the right to leave your property and use deadly force bcause your vehicle was repoed (hence the reason the vehicle owner is being charged with a crime).If people would pay for the thig they finaced then there wouln't be a need for repo men now would there.
Rapture Recovery

South Ozone Park, NY

#6 Feb 22, 2014
LIzard Lick Tow wrote:
Somebody stealing your property, then you can go ahead and shoot them. Texas Law says so.
Can't believe I just saw this post. Screw you, Lizard Lick and screw your staged tv show. No respect for you.
Really

Tampa, FL

#7 Mar 2, 2014
He has been smoking or using I believe. Im glad these folks are ok!
Stupid repo man

Houston, TX

#8 Mar 25, 2014
Oh lookie there, turns out repo man shot first and owner gets off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Fossilfarts 677
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Manny 535
Speaker at El Paso pro-Israel rally compares Pa... Aug '14 Que 2
Review: Grigsby Quality Satellite Systems Jul '14 None 1
Spanish (Jun '09) Jul '14 Forbes 37
53-Year-Old Odessa Man Murdered, No Suspects Named (Nov '08) May '14 Courtney Nixon 10
El Paso police investigation "stalls" in candid... May '14 im serious 5

Buffalo News Video

Buffalo Dating
Find my Match

Buffalo Jobs

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Buffalo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Buffalo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]