Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#15560 Nov 22, 2012
I care.
dax

League City, TX

#15561 Nov 23, 2012
Don't get caught with even a gram of cannabis or u do 10 years hard time LOL even first time offense.in 2 years we might even execute pot smokers

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#15562 Nov 23, 2012
dax wrote:
Don't get caught with even a gram of cannabis or u do 10 years hard time LOL even first time offense.in 2 years we might even execute pot smokers
Seems pretty stupid as long as there are pedophiles walking the earth. What would be so wrong with focusing law enforcement efforts on things like murder and child molestation and rape?

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#15563 Nov 23, 2012
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems pretty stupid as long as there are pedophiles walking the earth. What would be so wrong with focusing law enforcement efforts on things like murder and child molestation and rape?
Oh no, we've got to make room for all the non-violent drug offenders... they make much better slave labor than murders and child molesters.

Turn all the murders and child molesters free!!!

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#15564 Nov 23, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, we've got to make room for all the non-violent drug offenders... they make much better slave labor than murders and child molesters.
Turn all the murders and child molesters free!!!
In fact, why not free Charles Manson and buy him a ticket to La Porte. Seems like by most people's standards he would be quite welcome here. Might even bring in some tourist dollars from people hoping to get a glimpse of him. He could even work at the LPPD giving out information to people.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#15565 Nov 23, 2012
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact, why not free Charles Manson and buy him a ticket to La Porte. Seems like by most people's standards he would be quite welcome here. Might even bring in some tourist dollars from people hoping to get a glimpse of him. He could even work at the LPPD giving out information to people.
LOL

That gives me an idea.
dax

League City, TX

#15566 Nov 23, 2012
This guy has been Governor way to long rather have Ron Paul or Donald Duck then this a$$hat
tesd

Castroville, TX

#15567 Nov 23, 2012
test
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15568 Nov 26, 2012
Brilliant, Know Nothing, expecting me to do something after I have done it. Talk about woefully deficient; and alas no one can prove you right, correct, or intelligent. So just go on defend and suck up to Heavy Fed, that would be about parr for your course. Heavy Fed + Me I Know Notheeing + Damn invasion= The Three Stooges.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#15570 Nov 26, 2012
Texan wrote:
Brilliant, Know Nothing, expecting me to do something after I have done it. Talk about woefully deficient; and alas no one can prove you right, correct, or intelligent. So just go on defend and suck up to Heavy Fed, that would be about parr for your course. Heavy Fed + Me I Know Notheeing + Damn invasion= The Three Stooges.
Predictable. Let's just face facts. You're stupid, and you can't cover it up. I mean, really, that's pretty much it in a nutshell. A little, tiny, texan-brain sized nutshell.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15571 Nov 27, 2012
Know Notheeng I may be somewhat predictable, but as long as you stay on here there will be at least one person more stupid and with a smaller brain than me. For starters to fill a Texas sized nutshell takes a larger than average brain, and mine does fit quite nicely. You really should think out your insults a little better before you hurl them; oops i forgot you must actually have a brain before you can have a thought. I need to remember I am dealing with one of the Stooges here.
voter

Corpus Christi, TX

#15572 Nov 27, 2012
We of spanish desent will be forming a group, good luck.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#15573 Nov 27, 2012
Texan wrote:
Know Notheeng I may be somewhat predictable, but as long as you stay on here there will be at least one person more stupid and with a smaller brain than me. For starters to fill a Texas sized nutshell takes a larger than average brain, and mine does fit quite nicely. You really should think out your insults a little better before you hurl them; oops i forgot you must actually have a brain before you can have a thought. I need to remember I am dealing with one of the Stooges here.
Actually, the original question was one regarding your literacy, however, your general sentence structure and punctuation in this post says you are at least moderately literate. It says nothing about your comprehension, though. Now, if you really stop and think, even in Texas the nutshells don't get that large. Maybe horse nuts or elephant nuts reach that size, so if you want to compare your brain to horse or elephant testicles I am good with that.
Jeff

Corpus Christi, TX

#15574 Nov 27, 2012
Can we please get rid of his fourm

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#15575 Nov 27, 2012
Jeff wrote:
Can we please get rid of his fourm
I don't know how to get rid of a forum? Does anyone else?

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#15576 Nov 27, 2012
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how to get rid of a forum? Does anyone else?
I've closed down several forums and websites successfully by attacking their advertisers.

If you use enough IP addresses you can flood an advertiser with complaints regarding their advertisement on the website.
GET obama OUT

Round Rock, TX

#15577 Nov 27, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I've closed down several forums and websites successfully by attacking their advertisers.
If you use enough IP addresses you can flood an advertiser with complaints regarding their advertisement on the website.
So who were you using as a VPN? In the market for one.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

Eastland, TX

#15578 Nov 27, 2012
Have you tried not reading or posting to the forum that you dislike?

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#15579 Nov 28, 2012
GET obama OUT wrote:
<quoted text>
So who were you using as a VPN? In the market for one.
No redirection... I did it the hard way.

I'm not too much into that kind of thing anymore.

I worked as an anti-racism activist for years... I'd do DNS attacks and infiltrated posts, shutting down racist forums and websites.

Lot's of webmasters would eventually just give up... I was a tenacious SOB.

of spanish desent

Corpus Christi, TX

#15580 Nov 28, 2012
Get over it Obama won, and the GOP is losing more and more. We wish to make it non existant. That is our goal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr Nurse 679
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Manny 535
Speaker at El Paso pro-Israel rally compares Pa... Aug '14 Que 2
Review: Grigsby Quality Satellite Systems Jul '14 None 1
Spanish (Jun '09) Jul '14 Forbes 37
53-Year-Old Odessa Man Murdered, No Suspects Named (Nov '08) May '14 Courtney Nixon 10
El Paso police investigation "stalls" in candid... May '14 im serious 5

Buffalo News Video

Buffalo Dating
Find my Match

Buffalo Jobs

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Buffalo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Buffalo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]