Three El Pasoans arrested in cocaine, cash-laundering case

Sep 7, 2012 Full story: El Paso Times 6

Four people, including three in El Paso, were arrested Wednesday on suspicion of trafficking cocaine and laundering nearly $600,000 in drug proceeds between El Paso and Chicago.

Full Story

Since: Jan 11

El Paso, TX

#1 Sep 7, 2012
Jail and deport them. This is not what American needs nor Wants. This is the scum of Mexico.
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#2 Sep 7, 2012
Afghan - Iraq Vet wrote:
Jail and deport them. This is not what American needs nor Wants. This is the scum of Mexico.
Neither are gay military homosexual like you.
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#3 Sep 7, 2012
Sorry Vet but Petro/hhhjjj is at it again. These traffickers need to be tried convicted and executed with their own product.
Garcia

El Paso, TX

#4 Sep 8, 2012
James Russell USNR wrote:
Sorry Vet but Petro/hhhjjj is at it again. These traffickers need to be tried convicted and executed with their own product.
In many ways, this whole town has gone to hell. I took my wife out last night to our favorite Italian restaurant and the waiter was crude and obnoxious. When my wife order the veal, he suggested to her that she might like some spicy meatballs to go with it. She consented and when he brought them to the table, he said that if she liked those, he had some really spicy ones she could try later and that they were really big. The meatballs were delicious so my wife asked to try the others and he told her she'd have to come into the kitchen because he didn't want the other customers to see them. 45 minutes later she returned with her hair messed up, her make up running and she was walking funny too. They must have really been something but I was steamed because I was left there to eat my tiramisu all by myself.
Leroy

El Paso, TX

#5 Sep 8, 2012
Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
In many ways, this whole town has gone to hell. I took my wife out last night to our favorite Italian restaurant and the waiter was crude and obnoxious. When my wife order the veal, he suggested to her that she might like some spicy meatballs to go with it. She consented and when he brought them to the table, he said that if she liked those, he had some really spicy ones she could try later and that they were really big. The meatballs were delicious so my wife asked to try the others and he told her she'd have to come into the kitchen because he didn't want the other customers to see them. 45 minutes later she returned with her hair messed up, her make up running and she was walking funny too. They must have really been something but I was steamed because I was left there to eat my tiramisu all by myself.
All that happened because you have no balls and a small wang.
Brian

El Paso, TX

#6 Sep 8, 2012
Leroy wrote:
<quoted text>All that happened because you have no balls and a small wang.
I nearly crapped my drawers when I read this. That is too funny - small wang.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr Liberal forever 18,787
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 7 hr Fossilfarts 386
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 13 hr Gasman 22,769
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 18 hr Gasman 597
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 18 hr Gasman 693
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 18 hr Gasman 808
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728

Buffalo News Video

Buffalo Dating
Find my Match

Buffalo Jobs

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Buffalo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Buffalo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]