Leon County Ambulance Decision Could ...

Leon County Ambulance Decision Could Come Tuesday

There are 2 comments on the KBTX-TV Bryan story from Apr 13, 2009, titled Leon County Ambulance Decision Could Come Tuesday. In it, KBTX-TV Bryan reports that:

A temporary ambulance service could be named by Tuesday to serve areas in Leon County where EMS is no longer provided.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KBTX-TV Bryan.

HarrisctyTx Resident

United States

#2 Apr 15, 2009
if they're having to drive all the way from Bryan, that is still not a good solution..they could still die having to go that far

emergency means "just that" - unplanned for, out of control things that happen to us

saving a few $ tax dollars is not worth risking someone's life! the little dab of $ their taxes would rise is probably less than what each of them pay on a weekly basis, on beer, cigarettes or eating out

they need to get their priorities in order and vote YES FOR PROPOSITION 4, THEIR LIVES DEPEND ON IT
oakwood resident

Center, TX

#3 Apr 23, 2009
I agree, Some people out here in Oakwood aren't thinking that way , they are thinking about there self and how much money it will cost them. But when it comes down to them needing help then they will wish they would of thought twice. I sure hope it passes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Happy Birthday, Samuel Lightnin' Hopkins, Pione... (Mar '15) Jul '16 strong 5
News Nuevo Progreso begs tourists to return (Mar '08) Jul '16 Eli reyes 166
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Watson's Mar '16 Lucky21 1
Motorcycle accident, on Saturday at 1:48 pm @mi... (Feb '16) Feb '16 SRS 1
I-45 Buffalo, Texas Car Accident (Jun '11) Feb '16 johnnie 14
bi curious (Jan '16) Jan '16 testi1 1

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages