Teen who admits crime to learn fate

Apr 22, 2013 Full story: WIVB-TV Buffalo 6

A Buffalo teen who admitted to setting a puppy on fire last fall is going to be sentenced.

Read more
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#1 Apr 22, 2013
I would love to see him suffer a slow horrible death over a few months.

“Still an outsider”

Since: Jan 07

Dagus Mines, PA

#2 Apr 22, 2013
Burn him at the stake
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#3 Apr 22, 2013
Buck Rohde wrote:
I would love to see him suffer a slow horrible death over a few months.
Right after Obama takes away everybody's guns, he will pardon this guy and make us all turn into Muslims

I don't really believe that, but I figure i would say it before Neocon did or Jimmy the Kaisertown Loon did
C C Rider

Buffalo, NY

#4 Apr 23, 2013
frilled2b wrote:
Burn him at the stake
Burning at the stake is too quick. I would chain him up in a pitch dark basement and when he least suspected it, I would sneak up and wack him little by little with a tire iron and once in awhile I would burn him with a blow torch.After he died, I would stuff him upside down in a garbage tote in the drug infested ghetto.
buffalo native

Buffalo, NY

#5 Apr 23, 2013
well in buffalo the judges will not give the proper sentence for fear of the race card let's not forget that buffalo is a black welfare state with murders almost everynite it's the culture
Windy

North Tonawanda, NY

#6 Apr 23, 2013
C C Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Burning at the stake is too quick. I would chain him up in a pitch dark basement and when he least suspected it, I would sneak up and wack him little by little with a tire iron and once in awhile I would burn him with a blow torch.After he died, I would stuff him upside down in a garbage tote in the drug infested ghetto.
Didn't you do that to Amanda?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All Liberals Are Sociopaths (Jun '13) 3 hr Soothsayer77 117
first-degree kidnapping TONAWANDA (Feb '11) 7 hr ryan 14
News NT awards contract for signal at Nash, Meadow 9 hr stosh 2
southeast works cover-up (Oct '12) 17 hr Half-assed 508
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 hr Save you lives 19,719
The Perry Projects in the 50's (Oct '08) Sat linda j klein 71
Where have all the trolls gone? Fri NAM VET BIKER 9
Buffalo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]