created by: Bill Frist | Aug 11, 2010

Buffalo, NY

187 votes

Who is the Bigger WIMP, Beach or Bauerle

Click on an option to vote

  • Beach
  • Bauerle
Comments
201 - 220 of 225 Comments Last updated Sep 14, 2013
Guns yes people no

Buffalo, NY

#226 Jan 22, 2013
dude get a life Really

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#227 Jan 23, 2013
Guns yes people no wrote:
dude get a life Really
Like yours?
Guns yes people no

Buffalo, NY

#228 Jan 30, 2013
you wish you where that lucky douchebag

Since: Aug 10

Penn Yan, NY

#229 Jan 30, 2013
Guns yes people no wrote:
you wish you where that lucky douchebag
You consider being poor white trash lucky?

You sure do set low standards!

“Smell Ya Later!”

Since: Jan 11

HA HA, NY

#230 Jan 30, 2013
FFS, why are you so obsessed with Beach & Bauerle? Do you dream about them, too?

Ha Ha!

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#231 Jan 30, 2013
_Muntz wrote:
FFS, why are you so obsessed with Beach & Bauerle? Do you dream about them, too?
Ha Ha!
one thread is obsessed?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#232 Jan 31, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>one thread is obsessed?
This thread has died numerous times but YOU keep resurrecting it!

Yes, you are obsessed.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#233 Jan 31, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread has died numerous times but YOU keep resurrecting it!
Yes, you are obsessed.
no, this thread was killed by the moderators, it didn't die on its own. There is a huge difference.

Why do you keep opening your mouths just for me to point out how incredibly stupid you are?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#235 Jan 31, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>no, this thread was killed by the moderators, it didn't die on its own. There is a huge difference.
Why do you keep opening your mouths just for me to point out how incredibly stupid you are?
Yet YOU still brought it back.

You are obsessed!

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#236 Jan 31, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet YOU still brought it back.
You are obsessed!
No pops, I didnt. I just responded.

You seem to be obsessed with me....why else would you respond?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#237 Jan 31, 2013
FFS- wrote:
I like to refresh this one for fun.
Post 197. Thread dead for 3 months. YOU bring it back!

Post 208. Thread dead for over 2 months. YOU bring it back!

This post I just replied to YOU admit it!

No. You're not obsessed. Maybe you're just stupid!
FFS equals Idiot

Buffalo, NY

#238 Feb 1, 2013
FFS= Full Fake Sh@tt scumbagLoser now GoFuckyourself loser you should be able to do this very quickly because we all know your a pro your Daddy taught you well i am sure

“Why not”

Since: Feb 09

Mine

#239 Feb 1, 2013
have to agree with the above post from every thing i see this fool writes
wedding party

Gowanda, NY

#240 Feb 1, 2013
Bauerle was first married to a psychic reader.you would think that she would have predicted that he was an unfaithful, liar, scammer, rude virgo..especially since virgo and scorpios do not match for marriage or relationsships in any way. he is scummy.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#241 Feb 1, 2013
FFS equals Idiot wrote:
FFS= Full Fake Sh@tt scumbagLoser now GoFuckyourself loser you should be able to do this very quickly because we all know your a pro your Daddy taught you well i am sure
More conservative Genius!

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#242 Feb 1, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
Post 197. Thread dead for 3 months. YOU bring it back!
Post 208. Thread dead for over 2 months. YOU bring it back!
This post I just replied to YOU admit it!
No. You're not obsessed. Maybe you're just stupid!
THe only reason you posted oin this thread is becaise you saw my name!

You follow me around like a puppy!

I will be at coles after work if you want to meet, i can make a fool of you in person!

“Smell Ya Later!”

Since: Jan 11

HA HA, NY

#243 Feb 1, 2013
FFS- wrote:
THe only reason you posted oin this thread is becaise you saw my name!
You follow me around like a puppy!
I will be at coles after work if you want to meet, i can make a fool of you in person!
Let us know when you get a job so we'll know what day and year you'll be at Coles.

Ha Ha!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#244 Feb 2, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>THe only reason you posted oin this thread is becaise you saw my name!
You follow me around like a puppy!
I will be at coles after work if you want to meet, i can make a fool of you in person!
You got it a bit twisted there Little Man.

I'm the one that made a fool out of YOU!

And I did it with your own words.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#245 Feb 2, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it a bit twisted there Little Man.
I'm the one that made a fool out of YOU!
And I did it with your own words.
Wow, you took what i said....and you said it back to me.

More conservative genius!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#246 Feb 2, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you took what i said....and you said it back to me.
More conservative genius!
Yep. But when I say it, it is fact.

When you say it, it is fallacy.

Typical liberal behavior!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hippodrome Pool Hall 24 min Leo Cudney 9
Kenmore Police Department 45 min Thank You 1
Too Many Of Us? Club Shuts Down Because Of "Too... (Apr '11) 48 min Kermudgeon 198
Obscene / Vulgar posts 1 hr tbird19482 34
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr see the light 18,872
Does Lief Coah enjoy Gay Sex? 2 hr Olde Timey Dictio... 26
Old Mayah Brawn Had a City 6 hr Super Secret Hider 7
•••
•••

Buffalo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Buffalo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Buffalo
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••