sheridan anonymous

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

I hope the turnout is higher than it was at the Holiday Inn last Thursday.
sheridan sue

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

sheridan anonymous wrote:
I hope the turnout is higher than it was at the Holiday Inn last Thursday.
It seems like a dumb time and place for the meeting, as most of the people will be working including myself.
sheridan anonymous

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

So far no one said anything about this meeting.

2421 Main St., Buffalo?

Please keep us informed Sue, you're the only one who knows anything. Also Sue if you're from Sheridan, I'm just wondering what department you're in. There's only one Sue that I know but maybe there is more than 1.
sheridan sue

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

So far no one said anything about this meeting.
2421 Main St., Buffalo?
Please keep us informed Sue, you're the only one who knows anything. Also Sue if you're from Sheridan, I'm just wondering what department you're in. There's only one Sue that I know but maybe there is more than 1.
I originally posted on here when Felder ran the housekeeping and laundry and I wanted to remain anonymous to throw off Perfume boy and any of the others so I used Sheridan Sue.It seems there are 2 unions, one for aides, nurses, etc., and others who are employed by Zacher and a different union for CMS, because when you mentioned a union meeting at Holiday inn, I realized that it was different.
sheridan anonymous

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

I'm begging to think that C.M.S. stands for "Can't Manage Stuff."
sheridan sue

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

I'm begging to think that C.M.S. stands for "Can't Manage Stuff."
I could never understand why the Zacher sisters would sub-contract those cleaning depts.and not run it temselves.I hear that CMS is no better than Felder and tho I haven't seen Perfume boy around lately,I know he is lurking around some place.

Its very hard to get any kind of info around here, but maybe the Jews chose them.
sheridan anonymous

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Simple...contract one company out, don't pay them, then get another. I think you can see there is a major amount of corruption going on in these places. From what I hear, they owe money to many companies they do business with...Grainger...Bison elevator, the list probably goes on and on. I wouldn't doubt if they were getting ready to file for another bankruptcy.
sheridan sue

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Simple...contract one company out, don't pay them, then get another. I think you can see there is a major amount of corruption going on in these places. From what I hear, they owe money to many companies they do business with...Grainger...Bison elevator, the list probably goes on and on. I wouldn't doubt if they were getting ready to file for another bankruptcy.
The Jews are supposed to own 95% of the company after Jan.1 and I don't think they would take over a really debt ridden company.Not being a lawyer, I have no idea what their motive would be.
cow patch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Felder is a piece of trash ass company that wants to work the hell out of you for nothing not going to happen
sheridan sue

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

cow patch wrote:
Felder is a piece of trash ass company that wants to work the hell out of you for nothing not going to happen
Felder is gone now and the homes have 2 different unions. the one felder boss, Paul Amyan switched to the new company and the new company paid for the uniforms, which felder didn't.
Sit on myprick Sue

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

sheridan sue wrote:
<quoted text>
Felder is gone now and the homes have 2 different unions. the one felder boss, Paul Amyan switched to the new company and the new company paid for the uniforms, which felder didn't.
Get a real job, fatso
Sheridan Sue

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Sit on myprick Sue wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a real job, fatso
There is a job opening that might interest you.
Sniffing the skid marked undies of the residents at the home here.
sheridan anonymous

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

sheridan sue wrote:
<quoted text>
Which reminds me. It's been over 90 days now and some of the employees don't even have their uniforms yet!
sheridan sue

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Last year, Felder didn't pass out the income tax info till after the lawful deadline of Jan 31. I wonder if the same BS this year from this new company and Felder?
I just hope these new unions are worth the dues they will charge.
sheridan sue

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

I see perfume boy is cutting back on the hours of a couple of people at Wms, view laundry and threatening to cut back further.
Where the hell is that union at?
Kilhoffer Street Rules

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

sheridan sue wrote:
I see perfume boy is cutting back on the hours of a couple of people at Wms, view laundry and threatening to cut back further.
Where the hell is that union at?
They got more bosses in the laundry than workers. Make Pa and Au do some of the work.
anonymous

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

They are not that bad. "Ghetto yuppies"? i'm so sorry your experience with a few has turned your view sour for the rest. "Stay in alabama where you belong"? Alabama as a whole has changed for the better since the dark times of slavery. If you'd take the time to go there and absorb/experience the hospitality and kindness i was welcome with, you would be singing a different tune. God bless you, you need it. Now back tothe matter at hand, felder services are cheap. They are every sense in the word cheap-skates, but the people they hire are usually people desperately needing a job. They may not be the best at their job but at least they do their job
sheridan sue

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

anonymous wrote:
They are not that bad. "Ghetto yuppies"? i'm so sorry your experience with a few has turned your view sour for the rest. "Stay in alabama where you belong"? Alabama as a whole has changed for the better since the dark times of slavery. If you'd take the time to go there and absorb/experience the hospitality and kindness i was welcome with, you would be singing a different tune. God bless you, you need it. Now back tothe matter at hand, felder services are cheap. They are every sense in the word cheap-skates, but the people they hire are usually people desperately needing a job. They may not be the best at their job but at least they do their job
Felder has been gone for quite awhile now and there are 2 different unions at Williamsville.T he nurses, aides and activity just voted for a new approved contract.
Jack Willams

Crane Hill, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Thanks to the current Administration, health care facilities are being forced to save every nickel that they can just to keep their doors open! It will only get worse!
felder slave

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Felder services is run by some cheap dirty people, its really sad when they don't give you a raise or holiday pay. They do expect you to work like a slave though.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Buffalo Forum right now

Search the Buffalo Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Again 6 hr A real dilemma 26
tbirds favorite baseball player 7 hr Walter Smegmacolon 16
Fake Lumpy Churchhill 8 hr Walter Smegmacolon 3
What Ever Happened 2? (Apr '08) 8 hr Walter Smegmacolon 377
Cindybirds favorite musician? 8 hr Walter Smegmacolon 7
24th Anniversary of the John Justice murders in... (Sep '09) 8 hr Walter Smegmacolon 33
Fishing Report 9 hr I luv dumpkirk 12
•••
•••
•••
Buffalo Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Buffalo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••