Anyone ever had dealings with Felder Services?

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

Comments (Page 8)

Showing posts 141 - 160 of183
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Kilhoffer Street Rules

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

He also has a Facebook account under the name Paul Amyan.I also heard that if a union gets in, it will be for all the workers not just housekeepers, laundry and Dietery people.
wow u c me

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

YA BETTA CALL........tyron......CALL EM (not) BELIEVE THAT!
sheridan sue

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Kilhoffer Street Rules wrote:
His full name is Tyron Paul Amyan, but he goes only by Paul.I guess Tyron sounds too ghettoish.
The union will cover all employees for 9 a week for full time and 7 a week for part time and would cover ALL employees.Of course the company is all against a union, but I think having a union would give a worker a sense of security by not getting laid off or fired for no reason.Also they wouldn't get screwed on their personal time etc.Perfume boy (TYRON) would not get away with his BS either.

I have a lot of questions that I would like to ask the union like would the company tax your income before or after the union dues were taken and would they have nice picnics like the UAW has every Summer.What about a good health plan that wouldn't put you in the poorhouse?
sheridan sue

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Kenmore Mercy Hospital has the same union and I know some people there.Iwill see what they say about it.
sheridan anonymous

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Thanks sue, and $9 a week is a lot when you only make $8 an hour.
sheridan sue

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

sheridan anonymous wrote:
Thanks sue, and $9 a week is a lot when you only make $8 an hour.
You are welcome. Maybe if a union gets in, when a contract is drawn up, there will be some worthwhile wage increases and other benefits.

One thing though, I think medicaid should kick in more for the care of the residents in these places, so that could be used for a leverage for higher wages and benefits.
Kilhoffer Street Rules

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

The name of the Union for the Zacher homes which will include everyone is ''1199 SEIU ''.Voting will be Fri nov 2 from 5-7;30 am and 1;30-4 pm.Vote yes as this will be the best thing for workers to ever happen there.NO MORE BS, if you know what I mean.
sheridan anonymous

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

I hope they can get the votes of the staff that will be off that day too.
sheridan sue

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

I am sure the union will make arrangements so everyone can vote.
sheridan anonymous

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

the first meeting they had with dietary and housekeeping, they said they would be back the next day to catch all the workers that were off and guess what, they never came back.

Is this union for the aides/LPNs/therapy/activities too?
sheridan sue

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

the first meeting they had with dietary and housekeeping, they said they would be back the next day to catch all the workers that were off and guess what, they never came back.
Is this union for the aides/LPNs/therapy/activities too?
I don't know why my last messages didn't show up
sheridan sue

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

We now have a union. Hope it works out OK.
sheridan anonymous

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Kilhoffer Street Rules wrote:
The name of the Union for the Zacher homes which will include everyone is ''1199 SEIU ''.Voting will be Fri nov 2 from 5-7;30 am and 1;30-4 pm.Vote yes as this will be the best thing for workers to ever happen there.NO MORE BS, if you know what I mean.
I was there Friday and I don't remember seeing any vote. where they there and why weren't we told?
sheridan anonymous

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

I can't believe management of housekeeping is keeping us in the dark. I don't remember ANYONE mentioning a union vote. I really hope housekeeping isn't forgotten, because right now it seems that only dietary was informed. and that's not right. I will get to the bottom of this.
Kilhoffer Street Rules

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

<quoted text>
I was there Friday and I don't remember seeing any vote. where they there and why weren't we told?
The union was voted in at the Williamsville homes at 96 for and 20 against Friday and that included housekeeping, laundry, maintainince, activities, dietary, nurses and aides. Before the vote the union sent litature to the employees when and where the voting would take place.
I thought all 4 of the homes would be included Friday, unless they are going to do it one at a time? I don't know anyone from Sheridan, Ridgeview or the one in Hamburg or I would call them.
Get real jobs

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

fools
C C Rider

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

If the same people run all of those nursing homes, it stands to reason the union would want to represent all of them and negotiate for equal benefits.
sheridan sue

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

sheridan sue wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why my last messages didn't show up
I hope I finally got this straight. I was talking to an aide at Williamsville who has a lot of union savvy and he said the union that got voted in fri, 1199 SEIU, was only for Wms, aides, nurses, activities etc. and there will be a different union for the housekeepers etc. who now work for SC&BP who took Felders place.

He said that the same union set up will probably be at Sheridan and Ridgeview.After seeing the 96-20 vote at wms., I imagine it will be soon for the other homes.

Hope everything works out fine for everybody.
sheridan anonymous

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Is it Confidence Management systems, or Confidential Management Systems? I just got a card in the mail for the union contract meeting and they list the company as "Confidential management systems".
sheridan sue

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Is it Confidence Management systems, or Confidential Management Systems? I just got a card in the mail for the union contract meeting and they list the company as "Confidential management systems".
A rumor going around now is that Jan.1, the Jew investors will own 95 % of the homes.I hope they don't cut expenses at the employees expense, but maybe the new union can prevent any BS.
The union is having a meeting on Nov.21 Wed. at 12, 230 and 4 on 2421 main.to get employees help for writing up a contract.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of183
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Buffalo Forum right now

Search the Buffalo Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 3 hr MacDaddyobama 6,354
Wally just can't: _____ 5 hr SOSUS INDIAN 1
New and Official Post Rating System 5 hr SOSUS INDIAN 56
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr BJ Datta 6,332
canalside fourth of july was a mess 7 hr Life Coachiii 36
Frisbee Golf Course Ruining Chestnut Ridge Park (Dec '11) 7 hr Life Coachiii 30
life coach 8 hr Buffalo BarFly 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Buffalo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••