Racist waves confederate flag in fron...

Racist waves confederate flag in front of the black presidents house

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

Neocon

Buffalo, NY

#1 Oct 14, 2013
That seems rather improper. Was Sarah Palin involved?
Neocon

Buffalo, NY

#2 Oct 14, 2013
Or Ted Cruz?
Neocon

Buffalo, NY

#3 Oct 15, 2013
Mike Lee? What did Mike ever do? Was Mike the one who proudly waived the racist flag? I need to know. I need to know if Mike did this. Or Ted.
Sarah? Sarah is nothing. Hume said "ehh, no Sarah".
So. Who was responsible for waiving the hate filled flag?
I speak of Ted Cruz and Mike Lee's pathetic Wash Dc's sad and racist rally in DC. Does anyone think speakers at places like this who call Prez Obama a muslim, and tell him to get off his knees so as to stop praying to Mecca, as long as these assholes exist, will anything be accomplished? Bless Ted Cruz. 95% of America hates his sad ass, but every jerk needs someone to hold their hand. Don't wanna crush their adolescent spirit.
punK

Buffalo, NY

#4 Oct 15, 2013
that is a hate crime. waiving a general lee flag at Obama? to the fullest extent, please.
factcheck

New London, CT

#6 Oct 15, 2013
DunK is a portmanteau formed by combining the words dunce and punk. Very fitting as punK waved bye-bye to his baby green pea sized brain when he waived his right to an education. Poor thing. How hard do you pray for the madness to end and the voices in your head to depart?

Now I do not know who waved a flag at Obama, and I do not know the physics that makes such an act possible. Waving a flag generally is not associated with a vector. The fact that the "criminal" that waved a flag has not been identified by the media points a plant who undoubtedly is from the left. Ah the left. Still convinced that everyone believes their lies.
yourmomma

Wyoming, NY

#7 Oct 15, 2013
fk that black scumbag pos
Sinlatto

Howell, MI

#8 Oct 15, 2013
i'm like obama but i have white woman.. and white power but i don't hate blacks..

but i do hate that they are black..

and don't want them to strive to be pure black..
Sinlatto

Howell, MI

#9 Oct 15, 2013
they don't suck i just don't want them to be ful lblack that's just i don't like it..
factcheck

New London, CT

#10 Oct 16, 2013
Sinlatto wrote:
they don't suck i just don't want them to be ful lblack that's just i don't like it..
watch out! ICE is gonna git you
Paper

Big Stone Gap, VA

#11 Oct 21, 2013
99% of people who fly Confederate flag are NOT racists...it is historical flag.
north tonawanda fool

Niagara Falls, NY

#12 Oct 21, 2013
I have a flag with OBAMAS face altered to resemble ALRED E NEWMAN, Freckles , one front tooth missing , big ears, scouring pad hair cut, And been thinking going to 1600 PENNSELVANIA AVE in WASHINGTON DC and waving it.
Paper

Big Stone Gap, VA

#13 Oct 21, 2013
north tonawanda fool wrote:
I have a flag with OBAMAS face altered to resemble ALRED E NEWMAN, Freckles , one front tooth missing , big ears, scouring pad hair cut, And been thinking going to 1600 PENNSELVANIA AVE in WASHINGTON DC and waving it.
HA!!! I have seen that same thing for Bush 43!

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#14 Oct 21, 2013
Paper wrote:
99% of people who fly Confederate flag are NOT racists...it is historical flag.
Its the flag of a defeated enemy, much like the nazi flag!
factcheck

New London, CT

#15 Oct 21, 2013
One more brilliant Liberal invention too don't forget. All those Jacksonian democratic slave states wanting to make sure that the government control over the population encompassed as much of the frontier as possible. Just like the modern age where the dems want to put the masses under the heel of uncle Sam. No difference at all come to think of it.
GUMP Alert

North Tonawanda, NY

#16 Oct 21, 2013
north tonawanda fool wrote:
Our carbuncled friend, CHUMP-a-GUMP, is at it again.

Just look for misspellings, poor grammar, improper punctuation and you have found something written by an uneducated old bigot.
get a life

Buffalo, NY

#17 Oct 21, 2013
...but it's ok urinate on an American Flag...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trump luvver (Feb '16) 2 min Night Heat 27
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Buck Rohde 20,478
looking for a Joseph segmen (Oct '15) 8 hr Dradnats 5
The real deal about blacks Mon jOHN bUNYANS Chri... 55
Mascia a racist? What? Mon RaySist2 2
Brandon Conner at Raymour & Flanigan Sun gossip queen 1
Checkpoints and racial profiling are required Aug 20 Homeboynot 3

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages