|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Chinup wrote:
<quoted text>
Put your girlfriend to rest, young lady. Apparently this town has bigger fish to fry than John Duffy whom is sitting in prison paying for his poor choices, unlike that coward Dr. Corasanti. Take a lesson in forgiveness or at least let time attempt to heal your wounds, and then while you're at it, take a peek at the latest news in this area and perhaps it'll give you a more profound understanding of the word "murderer", that you throw around so freely. Shame on you.
Chinup-

you seem to be missing the point. This is a man who did some pretty slimey stuff to hide his acions and guilt. He did not intend to 'murder", but he did kill. And above that, he killed and tried to cover it up. He killed and shown little remorse. If you are going to accuse me not being able to forgive, you need to read further back and see that I have mentioned many times that I and the family would have easily been able to forgive (and feel) for John Duffy had he done the right thing. I can not (nor will I) forgive a so called man who went so far out of his way to do the complete opposite of the right thing.

As for Dr. Corasanti, this is not the forum for it. I am responding to those who defend the coward in this situation (John Duffy). Corasanti is a different story. It is my hope that he gets what is just, and that those affected do not have to defend the victims or defend their feelings or those of their loved ones. It is my hope that you or anyone that you know do not have to gain the profound understanding of the "pain" caused by the tragic and sudden loss of a loved one.
tbird19482

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

You tell that cúnt like it is, Meghan's Voice!

Have a nice night.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

tbird19482 wrote:
You tell that cúnt like it is, Meghan's Voice!
Have a nice night.
Thank you for using MY name when you post garbage like this,
Don't you have the guts to post this trash under YOUR name.
Does your mother know you talk like this?
Have a nice night garbage mouth
Someone Else

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for using MY name when you post garbage like this,
Don't you have the guts to post this trash under YOUR name.
Does your mother know you talk like this?
Have a nice night garbage mouth
Your name is Walter. OK?

Tbird90210 whatever is not your name.....

drunk
Someone Else

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

John Duffy will always have his friends standing up for him. Sad.

Keep the faith Meghans Voice.

John Duffy is where he deserves to be.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Someone Else wrote:
<quoted text>
Your name is Walter. OK?
Tbird90210 whatever is not your name.....
drunk
My name on here is Tbird19482.
And as for calling somebody a drunk are you calling the pot?
OH that may have gone over your little head.
Have a nice night drunk
Someone Else

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>My name on here is Tbird19482.
Have a nice night drunk
Is that you Indian name?

Did you go to happy hour today? and drive home? just askin
Someone Else

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Mr. Constantine, you are one happy hour away from joining Mr. Duffy in jail.

And I'll campaign against your release just as hard.

Have a sober day for once ...
tbird19482

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

tbird19482 wrote:
My name on here is Tbird19482.
Have a nice night drunk
I've been posting under the tbird19482 name much longer than you have, fúckhéad! You saw the name, liked it, and went green with it. In other words, YOU STOLE IT!

Have a nice day.
tbirds neighbor

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

The green tbird's wife is so fat, to get through all the layers, he has to do her with an extra long bat.
Sympathizer

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Chinup wrote:
<quoted text>
Put your girlfriend to rest, young lady. Apparently this town has bigger fish to fry than John Duffy whom is sitting in prison paying for his poor choices, unlike that coward Dr. Corasanti. Take a lesson in forgiveness or at least let time attempt to heal your wounds, and then while you're at it, take a peek at the latest news in this area and perhaps it'll give you a more profound understanding of the word "murderer", that you throw around so freely. Shame on you.
Have a little empathy, chinup! Have you ever had your world turned upside down because of a selfish choice made by a complete stranger? Ever experience the utter living hell of knowing that you will never see someone again, and that IT WAS COMPLETELY PREVENTABLE? Killing a stranger, for no reason is murder, try to comprehend that. How dare you berate this "young lady" for speaking her/their point of view on a public forum.
Not Me

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

Duffy is a Douche.

Tomorrow is fathers day and look where you are.
Country Clubber

Batavia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

Still some time left in the golf season--when's John coming home?
Not About You

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

This is not about family or any of the people on here bickering... Meghan Lost her life and the man responsible did not take responsibility. Lets all hope and pray that both family's can move on with their lives, that is what Meghan would have wanted. Let the killer rot in jail, when he gets out he has no life to go back to and just like all the other killers he will be punished by society the rest of his life. In my opinion though If you kill someone and dont take responsibility you should die the same way!

RIP Meghan Love and Always Miss You!
Booo Hoooooo

Batavia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Is John getting out of jail before Halloween?
angelgirl

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

John duffy deserves to sit in jail for life and think about what he did. He could have called a cab or friend but no he chose to drive. I am so sick of people trying to defend him. If he had enough money to go to the game and drink then he had enough money to get a safe ride home. Any one who defends him deserves to go to hell with Duffy. If the situation was reversed and it was Duffy child that was killed he would have used every connection to take that person down. So I think he should be taken away from his family forever like meg was because of him. He is a sick man and deserves to suffer
Rip meg you will never be forgotten.
Someone

Royal Oak, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Scheduled Release Date:11/30/2013

anyone know where to send letters to keep this guy locked up?
Jimmy Dorsey

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

I also believe in an eye for an eye justice! It is just not right for someone like Duffy to be able to once again enjoy freedom. He made a bad choice by driving drunk.You hear this same story played out over and over. He also made a bad choice by leaving and trying to coverup his action. This man needs to experience the pain Meghan's family is going to feel for a lifetime. I don't want to hear about forgivness. Everyone knows if the roles were reversed Duffys family and friends would want retribution. RIP Meghan.
Jimmy Dorsey

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

I cannot believe some of the insensitive comments posted on here! People that post some of the crap that's posted should feel the same pain this girls family will be going through for the rest of their lives. Those that are posting this there is such thing as karma and it will come back to bite you in the ass! Get a life losers!
Someone

Royal Oak, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

John was released from prison on Friday, November 29, 2013.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of122
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Buffalo Forum right now

Search the Buffalo Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
One East Side triple shooting victim in critica... 54 min factcheck 10
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Billy O Liar 6,357
Wally just can't: _____ 1 hr Life Coachiii 6
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Billy O Liar 6,337
southeast works cover-up (Oct '12) 3 hr Just wondering 265
Fatal Shooting May Be Linked To Phillips Manhunt (Jun '06) 4 hr Spell Check 2,982
New and Official Post Rating System 5 hr Life Coachiii 61
•••
•••
•••
•••

Buffalo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE