Who?
Heywood Jablome

Buffalo, NY

#3 Dec 7, 2012
Where is Thomas from AOL? Yvonne says hi
Paul Dyster

United States

#4 Dec 7, 2012
Can it be called an accident if someone is being chased by the police at a high rate of speed thru city streets ??? My heart goes out to that womans family...

Since: Jul 12

Buffalo, NY

#5 Dec 8, 2012
This is a tragedy. They caught this white guy @Tsk-tsk, he is a teacher, but he came on the eastside (E.Ferry & Bailey) to cop the drugs,(that the white man brings in after they get off the planes from across the Atlantic) and he's been doing this while educating children. If you want to make reference on the east side, really tell who?...ahahaha,lol. Every one on board would like to hear the truth.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7 Dec 8, 2012
blkfootblaque wrote:
This is a tragedy. They caught this white guy @Tsk-tsk, he is a teacher, but he came on the eastside (E.Ferry & Bailey) to cop the drugs,(that the white man brings in after they get off the planes from across the Atlantic) and he's been doing this while educating children. If you want to make reference on the east side, really tell who?...ahahaha,lol. Every one on board would like to hear the truth.
What does this have to do with a repeat drunk driver trying to drive off with a cop halfway hanging out of his vehicle? I feel bad that an innocent bystander got killed in the process but the jerk driving caused the entire situation. Stop your vehicle, cooperate with the cops and live to spend a little time in jail. Act like a stupid MOFO and catch a bullet in your dumb ass. The shame here is the woman minding her own business gets killed for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
mike

Buffalo, NY

#9 Dec 8, 2012
why are they calling this an accident it was murder by a drunk who was fleeing the police.the best thing to do is put a fence around the ghetto and keep them in

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Buffalo become a riffraff city? 4 hr Eileen 6
Eddie Tyrone Lewis 8 hr Monty73 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr ICE 21,306
Only homosexuals call themselves "Lief Coach" Dec 14 roto rooter 9
Why does the Buffalo accent sound so dumb? Dec 13 factcheck 15
What would happen? Dec 11 RJ Lifton 2
News USS Little Rock LCS9 Commander accepts 'key to ... Dec 9 Phil 1

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages