News watcher

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2009

Lisa looked great and did a fine job for someone getting a call in the middle of the night and jumping in their car to cover the story- a heck of a lot better than Joe "aahh", "umm" Arena did that is for certain!! An earlier post had a question about a past arrest- this might explain why he can't banter back and forth with Victoria nor could he deliver a sentence about the crash without an "ah/um" in it..

http://arkansastvnewswatch.blogspot.com/2008/...

The Inquisitor reports KTAL reporter Joe Arena was arrested on drug charges recently. The incident happened on March 2 (2008) and that the charges "have been taken care of".
yo momma

Elma, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2009

nfourwheeler7 wrote:
how did she look?
they only showed her from the chin up
mary ann

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2009

sorry but you know longer have me as a news viewer since lisa is gone. talk about real, delightful,compassonate,busine ss-like,and yes funny. she could pull-off any mistakes that were made by your back-room help, cameramen, etc, and do it with class and non-noticeable. you can't see that now except for the weather which i do switch back to to see. when your on live-tv you can't hide the feelings that are being felt amoung the viewers.LISA CHANNEL 2 OR 7 PLEASE!!!! CHANNEL 2 OR 7 THE VIEWER NEED LISA BACK!!!HELP US
Fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2009

mary ann wrote:
sorry but you know longer have me as a news viewer since lisa is gone. talk about real, delightful,compassonate,busine ss-like,and yes funny. she could pull-off any mistakes that were made by your back-room help, cameramen, etc, and do it with class and non-noticeable. you can't see that now except for the weather which i do switch back to to see. when your on live-tv you can't hide the feelings that are being felt amoung the viewers.LISA CHANNEL 2 OR 7 PLEASE!!!! CHANNEL 2 OR 7 THE VIEWER NEED LISA BACK!!!HELP US
Well said!!! I agree!!

“Why not”

Since: Feb 09

Mine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2009

me too
yo momma

Elma, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2009

nfourwheeler7 wrote:
how did she look?
They showed her from the chin up
Brian Robson Rankin

Saint Catharines, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2009

Lisa Scott is very sexy.She was the best looking reporter in Buffalo next to Lorey Schultz.I hope she gets a job with Channel 2 or Channel 7.

“Why not”

Mine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

We all do Brian
Shirley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2009

I do miss Lisa Scott on wake up,,,she was a great asset to channel 4 news...I remember she had her Gramma Dee Dee on the show at different times with her recipes,,,and let me tell you I have used some of Dee Dee's recipes,and they are great..

“Why not”

Mine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2009

anything, you would like to share Shirley? I do mean Recipes from her
dejavue

Lewiston, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2009

SURE , LISA was on the chubby side but thats better than being a skeleton.Well thin might be in BUT fat is where its at . Id bet her hubby wants her chubby. lol
Answer Man

Lancaster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2009

Looks like she has a new web site as well:

http://readlisascott.com/

“Why not”

Mine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

looks like a WIP Thanks
dejavue

Lewiston, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

nfourwheeler7 wrote:
looks like a WIP Thanks
Whats a WIP ? W hite I nocent P erson ? lol WIP

“Why not”

Mine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

Work in progress
Chris-alden

Romulus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2009

Is Ballston Spa in the land of make-believe?Do they make Kaiser rolls in Kaisertown? We all want to know........
dejavue

Lewiston, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2009

BALLSTON SPA is on the west shore of LAKE GEORGE N Y yea its a spa & a darn good fishing area
Elwood

Salem, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2009

Huh?

Ballston Spa is near Saratoga Springs, not Lake George. Check a map.
bill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2009

Ugh. Lisa Scott was terrible and so is Victoria .Joe Arena is a big improvement. Thanks, wivb !!!!!!!!
Chris-alden

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2009

Actually the "blithering idiot" must just be using Ballston Spa as an address..........really is living close to us!!!!! Sorry if I offended anyone from Ballston Spa. Now, we all got a geography lesson.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Buffalo Forum right now

Search the Buffalo Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
southeast works cover-up (Oct '12) 7 hr Been There 266
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr positronium 6,340
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 9 hr Redumblican Teabagger 6,359
Wally just can't: _____ 9 hr tbird19482 14
One East Side triple shooting victim in critica... 11 hr GUMP 12
Fatal Shooting May Be Linked To Phillips Manhunt (Jun '06) 18 hr Spell Check 2,982
New and Official Post Rating System 19 hr Life Coachiii 61
•••
•••
•••
•••

Buffalo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE