Kaisertown Kook

Rochester, NY

#23 Feb 6, 2009
sue wrote:
My husband and I always watched Lisa in the morning before work. We thought she was on vacation, and we are both so upset she is gone. Channel 4 you lost two more viewers. If channel 2 is smart, they will pick her up!!
To "pick her up" would require many people. How about rolling her in like Kevin O'Connell.
Bring Lisa Scott back

AOL

#24 Feb 6, 2009
How good does it make you feel to write crap like that? Does it make you feel more like a man (or woman, whatever you are)? Do you think people admire you for it? Do you think Lisa Scott gives a flying f*** about YOU? Why can't you find something constructive to say instead of showing your immaturity. Loser.
Blithering Idiot

Buffalo, NY

#25 Feb 6, 2009
Bring Lisa Scott back wrote:
How good does it make you feel to write crap like that? Does it make you feel more like a man (or woman, whatever you are)? Do you think people admire you for it? Do you think Lisa Scott gives a flying f*** about YOU? Why can't you find something constructive to say instead of showing your immaturity. Loser.
you talking to me or the kaisertown kook?

and I'm sure lisa thinks as much about you as she does a diet.
Rational Viewer

Buffalo, NY

#26 Feb 6, 2009
I don't actually know why Lisa Scott is gone. She will be missed. It was a viewer-costly decision for wivb. What is even more disrespectable to their viewers, is that wivb never offered any kind of reason as to why we would not be seeing Lisa Scott anymore. I feel we deserved at least a short explanation after watching Lisa for so many years. Shame on the ignorant person in charge of this fiasco. Goodby channel 4. Hello channel 2.
Elwood

Weston, MA

#27 Feb 6, 2009
Rational Viewer,

The shame is that for every Rational Viewer that they lose, they'll gain a slob cretin like Blithering Idiot or Kaistertown Kook.

Nielsen doesn't discriminate between intelligent viewers and morons.
ladyb

United States

#29 Feb 11, 2009
Lisa, if your reading this I hope that you are doing well, I can't believe your gone, we have watched you since we moved to Buffalo. Watched your children be born and grow through the years I truely wish you and your family the best. I am disappointed that channel4 does not have respect for their viewers letting them know that you are gone. I don't care about the size of the new people as long as they report the news and seem to enjoy the job. I think Victoria and Mike and Lisa were on top of their game together they just fit. Its a shame that things couldn't be worked out. We will miss you Lisa <<<GOOD LUCK>>> We wish you the best!!
DEJAVUE

Auburn, ME

#30 Feb 11, 2009
Yup she is gone . She was the half of LAUREL & HARDY team . ALL good for entertainment . MIKE just tagged along for the time of killing good news .Channel 2 now has the morning news reports & are good .

“Why not”

Since: Feb 09

Mine

#31 Feb 12, 2009
We all miss her but they are not going to pay.
Fed Up With Four

Hamburg, NY

#32 Feb 12, 2009
I am absolutely disgusted with Channel 4 in the morning. I always admired the chemistry between Victoria Hong & Lisa Scott. They balanced each other out in a positive manner and it worked. It worked so well I actually switched over from Channel 2 in the morning! However, now I'm back to watching Channel 2. "Joe" has about as much personality as a piece of white toast. He grates on my nerves in the morning with his stiffness and monotone voice. He adds nothing to his partner, Victoria Hong. In fact, I believe that he has taken the life out of her and she too is becoming annoying! GOODBYE CHANNEL 4!!!!
Cannot take Joe

Grand Island, NY

#33 Feb 12, 2009
I am trying very hard to stay with channel 4 for the sake of Victoria and Mike, but it is so hard with Joe Arena there. He seems boring, fake, and cannot put a thought together to carry on a conversation besides "yeah", uh huh, or some nonsence babbling. I wondered the other morning if I were imagining it, or expecting too much. So, I switched over to the other morning news programs and they were actually conversing and having intelligent conversations. It is actually shocking to see what is happening to channel 4 morning news...
Tim

United States

#34 Feb 13, 2009
I was watching some of the plane crash coverage on CNN this morning and Lisa Scott was live on the phone with them for a bit. Under the circumstances, it was pleasant to hear a familiar voice.

“Why not”

Mine

#35 Feb 13, 2009
I wonder how they got a hold of her?
Tim

United States

#36 Feb 13, 2009
I don't know. She is actually live on camera right now. They say she is a freelance reporter so that is pretty cool. Looks good.
Bring Lisa Scott back

AOL

#37 Feb 13, 2009
I just switched over to CNN to see if I can hear them talk to Lisa again. The channel 4 coverage is lame lame lame. Isn't it interesting how they bring the evening anchors to cover this story? What's the matter channel 4, Victoria and Joe can't handle big stories?
I think it's hysterical that CNN sought Lisa out! I hope the ptb at channel 4 are pissed! Hey, they wanted to talk to someone who can complete sentences and is intelligent, and they knew nobody was left at channel 4.
Lisa Scott on CNN

Grand Island, NY

#38 Feb 13, 2009
Lisa Scott, who is not good enough to do news for Channel 4,seemed to do an excellent job reporting about the plane crash for CNN.

“Lets GO BROWNS”

Since: Sep 08

Jamestown NY

#39 Feb 13, 2009
Bring Lisa Scott back wrote:
I just switched over to CNN to see if I can hear them talk to Lisa again. The channel 4 coverage is lame lame lame. Isn't it interesting how they bring the evening anchors to cover this story? What's the matter channel 4, Victoria and Joe can't handle big stories?
I think it's hysterical that CNN sought Lisa out! I hope the ptb at channel 4 are pissed! Hey, they wanted to talk to someone who can complete sentences and is intelligent, and they knew nobody was left at channel 4.
I too was surprised to see live coverage on CNN with Lisa Scott. It was good to see her, she is a great newscaster. I really like Mike doing the weather in the morning but I have changed to Ch 2 for most my news now. Joe Arena seems like a nice guy, but he annoys me. somehow.
joe

Lockport, NY

#40 Feb 13, 2009
i wish they would get rid of all the local news people and rehire new ones they all suck.
DEJAVUE

Auburn, ME

#41 Feb 13, 2009
WEIVB channel 4 news SUCKS now Channel 4 is in a desperate way IT SUCKS
yo momma

United States

#42 Feb 13, 2009
I SAW LISA SCOTT DOING A REPORT FOR CNN TODAY

“Why not”

Mine

#43 Feb 16, 2009
how did she look?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dating a guy with herpes. How do I avoid gettin... (May '12) 11 hr Marie Luongo 10
I just saw a picture of a real government parasite 12 hr sinner 5
Best place in WNY to go cougar hunting? (Jan '11) 12 hr sinner 84
NEW! Kingsmen MC Top Ten List! MUST READ! (Nov '08) 12 hr sinner 142
Only homosexual men study Library Science 19 hr Elwood 81
Buffalo: City of Monkeys and Donkeys Thu test 2
Al Sharpton, Boffalos next mayor Thu Skinny Naab 16

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages