Ryan Miller is a whiny little baby

Ryan Miller is a whiny little baby

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

anchorbabefan

Buffalo, NY

#1 Nov 14, 2011
How embarassing to be a Sabres fan anymore. Widdle baby Wyan Miller thinks he can skate way out of the crease and interfere with an opposing player, then he cries his eyes out over getting hit. You don't see 5'6" Nathan Gerbe whining about getting hit by bigger players.

Miller should have been called for interference. And if he doesn't want to get hit, he shouldn't leave the crease.

Hockey is a full-contact sport, Miller. Go get your mangina looked at and then get your a$$ back in the game. Concussion my a$$. Watch how fast his "concussion" clears up after this farce of a hearing that the Sabres have demanded.

While Miller is attending to his torn labia, a real man and real goalie, Jhonas Enroth will be taking over.
billy

Utica, NY

#2 Nov 14, 2011
I'm a sabres fan from Utica.The problem isn't Miller-the problem is the rest of the team. After Miller was hit,the gloves should have been off.Sekera was right there and did nothing because he has no balls. Un-written law > PROTECT YOUR GOALIE !.If I was the coach,Sekera would be a healthy scratch and Weber would be playing.You'll never win a stanley cup if you're intimadated and there's too many pussies on the Sabres
GUMPnf

Niagara Falls, NY

#3 Nov 14, 2011
billy wrote:
I'm a sabres fan from Utica.The problem isn't Miller-the problem is the rest of the team. After Miller was hit,the gloves should have been off.Sekera was right there and did nothing because he has no balls. Un-written law > PROTECT YOUR GOALIE !.If I was the coach,Sekera would be a healthy scratch and Weber would be playing.You'll never win a stanley cup if you're intimadated and there's too many pussies on the Sabres
BOTH posts hit it on the head. I predict MILLER will be gone next season. LINDY RUFF is overdone & no decent coaching from him . He is stuck in nostalgia defence mode. Mr PEGULLA should look for a new exciting coach now while there is still a chance making the sabers a proud team
GUMPnf

Niagara Falls, NY

#4 Nov 14, 2011
OOOPS DeFFence
GUMPnf

Niagara Falls, NY

#5 Nov 14, 2011
OOPS again one F not 2
Spelling_Bee

Since: Jan 11

Tonawanda, NY

#6 Nov 14, 2011
GUMPnf wrote:
<quoted text>BOTH posts hit it on the head. I predict MILLER will be gone next season. LINDY RUFF is overdone & no decent coaching from him . He is stuck in nostalgia defence mode. Mr PEGULLA should look for a new exciting coach now while there is still a chance making the sabers a proud team
Defense, not, "defence."

Pegula, not, "PEGULLA."
former goaltender

United States

#7 Nov 14, 2011
SABRES NO BUTTERKNIVES YES.

It was shocking to see the Boston Bruins player Milan Lucic take a run at Buffalo Sabres franchise goaltender wiping him our and knocking off his goaltender mask and not see one Sabre going over to the offender and punching the living daylights out of him. That set a tone for the whole game and a season as the Bruins and now the whole league knows they could abuse the Sabres goaltender and then laugh at them after doing so. No NHL team that I know of lets their goaltender be roughed up without having them pay the price, except the Buffalo Sabres, I mean Butterknives.

The whole thing was disgraceful.

The goaltender is like the quarterback in football and if you can't protect him, you're done for.

I didn't have a problem getting run over because I used my large goalie stick as as axe against opposing players ankles when they got too close to the net.
Spelling_Bee

Since: Jan 11

Tonawanda, NY

#8 Nov 15, 2011
former goaltender wrote:
SABRES NO BUTTERKNIVES YES.
It was shocking to see the Boston Bruins player Milan Lucic take a run at Buffalo Sabres franchise goaltender wiping him our and knocking off his goaltender mask and not see one Sabre going over to the offender and punching the living daylights out of him. That set a tone for the whole game and a season as the Bruins and now the whole league knows they could abuse the Sabres goaltender and then laugh at them after doing so. No NHL team that I know of lets their goaltender be roughed up without having them pay the price, except the Buffalo Sabres, I mean Butterknives.
The whole thing was disgraceful.
The goaltender is like the quarterback in football and if you can't protect him, you're done for.
I didn't have a problem getting run over because I used my large goalie stick as as axe against opposing players ankles when they got too close to the net.
Butter knives, not, "Butterknives."
Hey_Numbnuts

Edmonton, Canada

#10 Nov 10, 2013
Spelling_Bee wrote:
<quoted text>Defense, not, "defence."
Pegula, not, "PEGULLA."
Defence is the accurate Canadian/British/Australian spelling there smartass. Whoops, smart ass. I'll save you a reply.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
slumlords in buffalo (Jan '09) 20 hr Shorty420 63
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 21 hr Inspector tiny ta... 20,694
News Carjacking & police chase in Hamburg (Jun '08) Fri sirianniregdosbut... 30
News WIVB-TV News4 Buffalo, NY |Federal agents raid ... (May '08) Dec 1 Toocoolforschool 923
lawyers to fight CPS (Mar '11) Dec 1 Chad 18
News Tonawanda teacher in trouble with the law (Apr '08) Nov 28 MBC95 69
Finger Licking Cashiers Spreading Germs (Feb '10) Nov 28 Licky fingers 93

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages