Cars parked along busy street in protest

Cars parked along busy street in protest

There are 3 comments on the WIVB-TV Buffalo story from Nov 7, 2013, titled Cars parked along busy street in protest. In it, WIVB-TV Buffalo reports that:

A parking protest brought traffic to a crawl on Parkside Avenue Wednesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIVB-TV Buffalo.

Leaping Change

Linthicum Heights, MD

#1 Nov 7, 2013
That neighborhood has been over-run with bohemians, beatniks, and tree-huggers. The cops should have gone in there towing cars and swinging nightsticks
city dude

Buffalo, NY

#2 Nov 7, 2013
Leaping Change wrote:
That neighborhood has been over-run with bohemians, beatniks, and tree-huggers. The cops should have gone in there towing cars and swinging nightsticks
Kudos to those brave people who live there. People drive like idiots on Parkside and everywhere else. Need more Radar Traps for all those wonderful speeders.
Leaping Change

Linthicum Heights, MD

#3 Nov 7, 2013
city dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Kudos to those brave people who live there. People drive like idiots on Parkside and everywhere else. Need more Radar Traps for all those wonderful speeders.
I don't know those people, but I know their type. Some upper-middle Class stooges who buy a big, restored house in Parkside or Central Park and the wife opens an unprofitable antique shop or cupcake store near he Zoo to make herself feel creative and cool. She is usually about 42, but had "precious" children late and life and sends them to the "Montasiori" or "Goddard" School where they can learn how to be good little tree-hugging Secular Humanists. After school, they hang out on the sidewalk in front of the cupcake store. The sidewalk goes right up to the curb, so "Mommy" wants the passing traffic to drive 10 MPH instead of her making her kids not play on the sidewalk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Minneapolis KILLS 20,972
When dating a Colombian man, what are some info... (Sep '13) Sat Coffee savings 36
Gay Skype Fun (Aug '15) Fri Kevin 37
Buffalo NY - Attn Adoptees and Birth Parents an... (Nov '13) Fri jbohacek 17
Ghetto assed names in the news (Nov '16) Fri Ken 15
Philip Litten Jul 21 test 3
Only homosexual men study Library Science Jul 20 Marti 37

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages