Cars parked along busy street in protest

Nov 7, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WIVB-TV Buffalo

A parking protest brought traffic to a crawl on Parkside Avenue Wednesday night.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Leaping Change

Linthicum Heights, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

That neighborhood has been over-run with bohemians, beatniks, and tree-huggers. The cops should have gone in there towing cars and swinging nightsticks
city dude

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Leaping Change wrote:
That neighborhood has been over-run with bohemians, beatniks, and tree-huggers. The cops should have gone in there towing cars and swinging nightsticks
Kudos to those brave people who live there. People drive like idiots on Parkside and everywhere else. Need more Radar Traps for all those wonderful speeders.
Leaping Change

Linthicum Heights, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

city dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Kudos to those brave people who live there. People drive like idiots on Parkside and everywhere else. Need more Radar Traps for all those wonderful speeders.
I don't know those people, but I know their type. Some upper-middle Class stooges who buy a big, restored house in Parkside or Central Park and the wife opens an unprofitable antique shop or cupcake store near he Zoo to make herself feel creative and cool. She is usually about 42, but had "precious" children late and life and sends them to the "Montasiori" or "Goddard" School where they can learn how to be good little tree-hugging Secular Humanists. After school, they hang out on the sidewalk in front of the cupcake store. The sidewalk goes right up to the curb, so "Mommy" wants the passing traffic to drive 10 MPH instead of her making her kids not play on the sidewalk

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Buffalo Forum right now

Search the Buffalo Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Neocon knows 40 min Life Coach 4
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Fitus T Bluster 18,485
Wheres Ch.4's Nalina Shapiro ? (Dec '12) 2 hr Kingfisher 12
Has LIEF Been To Utica? 2 hr Life Coach 14
what happened to Amherst?? (Jun '09) 3 hr DudeInTheBoonies 23
Metro Bus Drivers have stopped passengers from ... 5 hr blkfootblaque 2
Review: Asap Signs 11 hr Andrew G 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Buffalo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000