Thank you to the REAL veterans
Leaping Change

Linthicum Heights, MD

#25 Nov 11, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim the war was over when you graduated High School in '75.
The war ended in April '75. He had time to enlist and serve if he choose to. Obviously he did not. Was he always a coward???
He graduated in 1974. His chances of going to Viet Nam even if he volunteered was ZERO

Besides, he was an outstanding student accepted by many prestigious colleges. Why would he want to join the service like some dropout, tech school grad or idiot with a GED?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#26 Nov 11, 2013
Voice of Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
I seriously considered leaving high school after junior year to go to Vietnam. Sure I did. Just like you did! Are you as stupid as you sound? I know you don't like me but you sound even dumber than gump now. My draft status was 1h I still have the draft card. I signed up for it in march 2974 in the high school library. No one was enlisting at that time. The military was deescalating. They had stopped drafting kids. You still were required to register. I did my duty as an 18 yr old kid. No questions asked. Just because you were older and an academic underachiever doesn't mean you joined out of a call to duty. You did it because you were unemployable. You then manipulated your service to get vet points on the BPD exam and get appointed. You are a cement head. At 56 yrs old I retired at a pension just short of $74k. I never needed to pad my pension by working OT or writing tickets for illegal window tint to get the court time. I never needed to work at Tops catching negro ladies shoplifting turkeys in a harness between their legs. You are considerably older than I am but you worked much longer to get a very similar pension. You really are a dog faced cement head. Game set match. Go away now.
Cowards and liberals weren't enlisting you mean.

You still sound like a coward to me!

A coward who spent his entire career pushing pencils and shuffling papers in some boring tedious, dull, monotonous, repetitive, unimaginative job.

I bet you had a plan to flee to Canada if your draft status had been 1-A instead of 1-H!

You talk the talk but you can't walk the walk. Word!

Location hidden

#27 Nov 11, 2013
Leaping Change wrote:
<quoted text>
He graduated in 1974. His chances of going to Viet Nam even if he volunteered was ZERO
Besides, he was an outstanding student accepted by many prestigious colleges. Why would he want to join the service like some dropout, tech school grad or idiot with a GED?
That's the same excuse you always use. The typical excuse all cowards use when to avoid any type of hazardous duty. Your father must have been proud of both of you! Let me ask...did you guys play with dolls in your childhood?

Duty, Honor, Country. Something rumps like you can never fathom.

Location hidden

#29 Nov 11, 2013
Leaping Cone wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont take the bait VOG
What about me Neocon. Do I seem like a pencil pusher to you?
You may have had some time in the trenches until you realized you weren't cut out for the dirty work. At least you know your limitations.
Leaping Change

Linthicum Heights, MD

#30 Nov 11, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
A coward who spent his entire career pushing pencils and shuffling papers in some boring tedious, dull, monotonous, repetitive, unimaginative job.
I bet you had a plan to flee to Canada if your draft status had been 1-A instead of 1-H!
From wikipedia:

"With the end of active U.S. ground participation in Vietnam, December 1972 saw the last men conscripted, who were born in 1952[61] and who reported for duty in June 1973. On February 2, 1972, a drawing was held to determine draft priority numbers for men born in 1953, but in early 1973 it was announced that no further draft orders would be issued. In March 1973, 1974, and 1975, the Selective Service assigned draft priority numbers for all men born in 1954, 1955, and 1956, in case the draft was extended, but it never was."
Leaping Change

Linthicum Heights, MD

#31 Nov 11, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
You may have had some time in the trenches until you realized you weren't cut out for the dirty work. At least you know your limitations.
32 years dressing funny with a full belt, bad hours, funny-looking clothes, funny-looking car, bad schedule, bad neighborhoods, chained over the airwaves to a room full of fat women telling me where to go.

There was a minor exception in 2003 of an 11 month temp assignment pushing a pencil to solve a problem

Walked away in March of 2013. My family is telling me that I am already an entirely different person for the better

Location hidden

#32 Nov 11, 2013
Leaping Change wrote:
<quoted text>
32 years dressing funny with a full belt, bad hours, funny-looking clothes, funny-looking car, bad schedule, bad neighborhoods, chained over the airwaves to a room full of fat women telling me where to go.
There was a minor exception in 2003 of an 11 month temp assignment pushing a pencil to solve a problem
Walked away in March of 2013. My family is telling me that I am already an entirely different person for the better
So you were a telephone repairman!
Leaping Change

Linthicum Heights, MD

#33 Nov 11, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
So you were a telephone repairman!
I wish
GUMPNF

Niagara Falls, NY

#34 Nov 12, 2013
Leaping Change wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you suffer from PCSD (Post Carbuncle Stress Disorder)?
Ha Ha Ha looks like I hit your nerve again.
Just looking at your post I know I did.
No pcsd . Just damn good sense & enough to aggravate you. AHHH , what a good feeling it is.
GUMPNF

Niagara Falls, NY

#35 Nov 12, 2013
TONI locator wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey NumbNuts, you smelly buzzard, what language are you attempting to speak?
Could you translate, you stroked-out old geezer?
HEY dumb balls,
If you can't read & know what it says you are dumber than a box of rocks.
Voice of Genius

Hamburg, NY

#36 Nov 12, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the same excuse you always use. The typical excuse all cowards use when to avoid any type of hazardous duty. Your father must have been proud of both of you! Let me ask...did you guys play with dolls in your childhood?
How is the view of Buffalo crime from your desk?
Voice of Genius

Hamburg, NY

#37 Nov 12, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be an idiot. There was no 1A statu sat that time. it had been replaced with 1H.

Location hidden

#38 Nov 12, 2013
Voice of Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be an idiot. There was no 1A statu sat that time. it had been replaced with 1H.
Don't be a fool! I'm saying IF there still was 1-A you'd be in Canada now! COWARD!!!

Do you know what we called the brainy scholarly types in my day? SISSIES!

Location hidden

#40 Nov 12, 2013
Voice of Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you call them your boss.
LOL! I AM THE BOSS.
Leaping Change

Linthicum Heights, MD

#41 Nov 12, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
No dolls for us, but there was one kid in our neighborhood a few years younger than us who used to play with dolls and didn't even hide it. He never played sports and he never got into a fight. He grew up to be a Buffalo cop. No kidding. 100% true. I think he is retired now
Leaping Change

Linthicum Heights, MD

#42 Nov 12, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I AM THE BOSS.
Actually the rank of Lieutenant in the BPD is a first line supervisor, not even mid management.

VOG is smart, but he doesn't really understand the way things work in most police departments. To achieve significant rank, you must have some kind of "politics". You get those politics in a few ways

1. Know somebody

2. Blow somebody

3. Know where the bodies are buried

And you also need to know who to know and who to blow and whose bodies they buried
Leaping Change

Linthicum Heights, MD

#43 Nov 12, 2013
Might I add that VOG is no sissy. I have seen him fight and I have fought him

Location hidden

#45 Nov 12, 2013
Leaping Change wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the rank of Lieutenant in the BPD is a first line supervisor, not even mid management.
VOG is smart, but he doesn't really understand the way things work in most police departments. To achieve significant rank, you must have some kind of "politics". You get those politics in a few ways
1. Know somebody
2. Blow somebody
3. Know where the bodies are buried
And you also need to know who to know and who to blow and whose bodies they buried
Actually in my unit it was second line supervisor. I had Det/Sgts under my command.

I refused to rise any higher in the ranks. I did not want to become a pencil pushing, paper shuffling bean counter.

Besides...it would have been a cut in pay resulting in a reduced pension!
Leaping Change

Linthicum Heights, MD

#50 Nov 12, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually in my unit it was second line supervisor. I had Det/Sgts under my command.
I refused to rise any higher in the ranks. I did not want to become a pencil pushing, paper shuffling bean counter.
Besides...it would have been a cut in pay resulting in a reduced pension!
I thought you were retired

LIES
Leaping Change

Linthicum Heights, MD

#52 Nov 12, 2013
Voice of Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does this bird feel the need to justify himself?(Aka dance)
typical cop

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary clinton IRS investigation 17 hr Norman VN 1
Attorney John Liberti arrested (Aug '10) 19 hr I know the victim 43
Do black lives really matter? 20 hr Buck Rohde 28
What's the deal with Fr. Joe Rogliano Wed Richie Rich 4
Force LIEF COACH out of retirement (Jun '15) Wed Teh REAL Lief Coach 14
Life Coach does 100 pushups in 2 minutes Wed Teh REAL Lief Coach 4
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed stupid republicans 20,391

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages