what has happened to cheektawoga look...

what has happened to cheektawoga look's like a huge ghetto

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
buffalo blue

Buffalo, NY

#1 Oct 7, 2012
been awhile since i was there and could not believe how dirty and depressing it has become.men hanging out on corners and garbage thrown all around and barbecues burning on front porches this used to be a real nice area what the heck happened

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 7, 2012
buffalo blue wrote:
been awhile since i was there and could not believe how dirty and depressing it has become.men hanging out on corners and garbage thrown all around and barbecues burning on front porches this used to be a real nice area what the heck happened
It's like a dark cloud came over the town..... Amazing and true. I don't think it's weather related though.
Larry Mondello

Buffalo, NY

#3 Oct 7, 2012
The Knee Grows have taken it over...
resident evil

Tonawanda, NY

#4 Oct 7, 2012
Have Seen It Before wrote:
<quoted text>It's like a dark cloud came over the town..... Amazing and true. I don't think it's weather related though.
Same clouds hang over Tonawanda, very DARK clouds!

Location hidden

#7 Oct 7, 2012
Doing their best wrote:
The CPD are doing their best to stem the tide. One of the problems is that they received some federal money for the town park so there's no restriction anymore, hence the shootings etc. That dark cloud really hasn't passed Harlem ( how ironic) road for the most part yet. Remember the good old days when the call of a "UNIT" would go out over the police radio? Unidentified N**ger In Town? Those were the days.
The Cheektowaga cops used to have vehicle checks at the City line on Broadway, Genesee & Walden but that was considered profiling. Never mind that the cars they were getting had bad stickers etc. If everything on your car was ok you were not pulled over but the majority of the vehicles given citations were driven by East Side residents. Once the cops had you for an obvious violation like outdated stickers, broken lights, bald tires etc they would find other deeper problems like no insurance, no license, drugs and other things.

“Dorata's worthless turd”

Since: Mar 09

Buffalo, NY

#9 Oct 7, 2012
will the wrote:
Liberals attack you and trash talk shit to you for posting that?#7
They love the black dong here at Topix.
Mulley Boy, the only black dong lovers you know are Christine and the late Dorata.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#10 Oct 7, 2012
Hey,

Certain areas of Cheektowaga have been crappy for as long as I can remember. Tiorunda Cedergrove now called, is getting darker and Cleveland Hill HS is ghettoing down.All the supermarkets and banks etc from Eggert and Kensington have closed, so the ghetto shoppers are shopping at the Kensington-Harlem area or going to Tops at Main-Union.A lot of them come over the 33 to CKtg and hold up stores and banks at the Airport plaza.I hear they cause hell at the shows in the Thruway mall cuz all the busses come out here now.
King

Buffalo, NY

#11 Oct 8, 2012
Wow, some classy, intelligent talk going on right here. Keep up the dipshit mindsets everyone. Cheektowaga isn't just garbage because of an apparent "black cloud". Human garbage comes in all forms, and your train of thought shows you are certainly a part of it.
buffalo blue

Buffalo, NY

#14 Oct 8, 2012
King wrote:
Wow, some classy, intelligent talk going on right here. Keep up the dipshit mindsets everyone. Cheektowaga isn't just garbage because of an apparent "black cloud". Human garbage comes in all forms, and your train of thought shows you are certainly a part of it.
good point i'm glad you spoke up but from what i see the problem is mainly african american i did not not see white men hanging out on corners just black men who looked like they were able bodied and able to perform work.why are they not working instead of hanging out where do they get their income from.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#15 Oct 8, 2012
buffalo blue wrote:
<quoted text>good point i'm glad you spoke up but from what i see the problem is mainly african american i did not not see white men hanging out on corners just black men who looked like they were able bodied and able to perform work.why are they not working instead of hanging out where do they get their income from.
They get their income from their womans welfare or SSI and mugging, burglery, pimping or dope dealing.

There used to be a nice Catholic church on Maryvale by Tiorunda that is now a Holy roller place. I am waiting to see an early childhood school, a nail and a hair place and maybe a Popeye chicken or KFC and a lotto and checking place over there.
Matt Kruse

Buffalo, NY

#16 Oct 8, 2012
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
They get their income from their womans welfare or SSI and mugging, burglery, pimping or dope dealing.
There used to be a nice Catholic church on Maryvale by Tiorunda that is now a Holy roller place. I am waiting to see an early childhood school, a nail and a hair place and maybe a Popeye chicken or KFC and a lotto and checking place over there.
Pity any Black moving into or even walking thru Tiorunda back in the 50s-80s.

“Dorata's worthless turd”

Since: Mar 09

Buffalo, NY

#17 Oct 8, 2012
Matt Kruse wrote:
<quoted text>
Pity any Black moving into or even walking thru Tiorunda back in the 50s-80s.
Right on. Iron Mike would be outside his place working on his motorcycle.

Good working class folk and some easy ladies populated them projects.
KMP

Tonawanda, NY

#18 Oct 8, 2012
Clarence, Lancaster and North Tonawanda are next. Dark clouds have a tendency to migrate towards Walmart Stores.

Location hidden

#20 Oct 8, 2012
Blah Blah wrote:
Should have been North on Bailey, but I'm sure you get the point.
The old Polish areas have all been ruined. It goes back to not having a job or pride that ruins a neighborhood. If you own your home and take pride in it along with your neighbors owning as well it will show. When you rent and your rent is paid for you there is no reason for you to care. That leads to the area looking like crap and the decent caring people moving. It's not a new thing and only seems to get worse.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#21 Oct 8, 2012
Maybe they will go down to Atlanta where they would be more welcome.
Obamanomics

North Tonawanda, NY

#22 Oct 9, 2012
It's simple Obamanomics, he won't stop until the whole world's on food stamps
Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh

Ashburn, VA

#23 Oct 9, 2012
buffalo blue wrote:
It started going downhill when all those Polish people moved in and put pink flamingos on their front lawns
Pretend Romney

Buffalo, NY

#24 Oct 9, 2012
Obamanomics wrote:
It's simple Obamanomics, he won't stop until the whole world's on food stamps
The whole World suffers under Obama..really..Romney really has brainwashed your nonexistent gray matter
That is the actual problem..people like you who spew stupid Romney falsities and believe that Democrats create food stamps..it is the rich of this country that put the poor in this status..read!
No Republican policy has ever been put into policy to help the majority of Americans..check that out..Soc Sec , Medicare, Civil rights, gay rights in the military etc..all Democratic placed.
Republicans have created immense wealth for themsleves and friends..ask Bush/Cheney..oil war of Iraq went to their bank accounts..look up Hunt oil!
Never WILL a Republican care about those who struggle..remember not all humans are the same or will they ever be..some will always need help1
resident evil

Tonawanda, NY

#25 Oct 9, 2012
KMP wrote:
Clarence, Lancaster and North Tonawanda are next. Dark clouds have a tendency to migrate towards Walmart Stores.
Where in Clarence? Do they have low income housing? IE: projects
Myke

Buffalo, NY

#26 Oct 9, 2012
resident evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in Clarence? Do they have low income housing? IE: projects
Trailer parks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Buffalo become a riffraff city? 4 hr city of doom 5
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Fitius T Bluster 21,302
Only homosexuals call themselves "Lief Coach" Thu roto rooter 9
Why does the Buffalo accent sound so dumb? Dec 13 factcheck 15
What would happen? Dec 11 RJ Lifton 2
News USS Little Rock LCS9 Commander accepts 'key to ... Dec 9 Phil 1
Al Sharpton, Boffalos next mayor Dec 7 scotty steiner 25

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages