should new york state drug test welfa...

should new york state drug test welfare recipients

Created by jutice on Aug 29, 2011

28 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes why not florida is now doing it

yes people wgo apply for job's get tested

justice

Buffalo, NY

#1 Aug 29, 2011
florida is now drug testing people who apply for welfare benefits.why not new york state the taxpayers who pay for the welfare check's must get tested when they apply for job's so why not test the people who don't work and just collect welfare.this would help to eliminate the fraud which is rampant and killing so many people.working people get tested all the time so why are welfare collectors exempt from testing
Jamal Z

East Aurora, NY

#2 Aug 29, 2011
Keep your big mitts off my welfare. I'm entitled to it. All your hi falutin talk sbout applying, working, jobs, makes my head spin.
Autumn

Syracuse, NY

#4 Jan 26, 2013
Jamal Z wrote:
Keep your big mitts off my welfare. I'm entitled to it. All your hi falutin talk sbout applying, working, jobs, makes my head spin.
you arent entitled to sh** my friend! I have to work everyday for my family and you get my money just to sit home and get high all day! GET A JOB

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Al Sharpton, Boffalos next mayor 4 hr scotty steiner 13
Family Court Judge Kevin M Carter in Erie County (Jun '11) 7 hr Fedupwiththissystem 137
Buffalo: City of Monkeys and Donkeys 8 hr Yessireebob 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon Mcm123 21,338
Alleged Mafia Activity in Buffalo, Niagara Fall... (Mar '16) Mon Falzone the Calzone 111
Poll why does buffalo suck? (Nov '08) Nov 17 Saywhen 66
If Buffalo were to get a new name, What would i... Nov 17 Lief 18

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages