Review: Jeffrey Freedman Attorneys At...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Leaping Change

Linthicum Heights, MD

#51 Nov 4, 2013
No One Ever Calls Me Back wrote:
Hiring this firm has been the biggest mistake of my life! I can't ever get anyone to call me back. One day when I called, they said "I wasn't a client of theirs." Then they put me on hold for 20 minutes, then they said "oh sorry here you are." Then the person on the phone had no idea what to do with my case. Scary!
Then when I finally got to talk to my lawyer, all they did was belittle me. I was blown away by how rude their staff has been from beginning to end. Their lawyer was also 30 minutes late to my Soc Sec hearing.
I won the case, but there are several backpay issues that Freedman never settled.
Did you pay them up front or are they working on a contingency basis? If your case is only going to net them a grand or two, they, or any lawyer will put you on the back burner. That's the way it works in any law firm, ace.
amyinbliss

Rochester, NY

#52 May 15, 2015
I used Jeffrey Freedman firm. They were great during the process ,I spoke with paralegals and when necessary the assigned lawyer. I received my SSD and back benefits, I was thrilled. A year later I had all of my awarded money taken back. Now my attorney and paralegal were unavailable for my phone calls. I called repeatedly and sent certified letters and suddenly I was a persona non grata. I still receive my monthly benefits, but no other firm would take my case, I lost the original settlement and Jeffrey Freedman attorneys could care less.
THEY SUCK!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Percecution 21,175
Is Buffalo A Racist City? (Feb '17) 21 hr lol 30
Family Court Judge Kevin M Carter in Erie County (Jun '11) Tue Buffalo DIVA664 135
Buffalo NY - Attn Adoptees and Birth Parents an... (Nov '13) Mon Joan 24
The Perry Projects in the 50's (Oct '08) Mon VegasGirlNow 86
What is better? To fight or walk away? (Jul '10) Sep 16 Ahmed 9
Are you tired of seeing so many African-America... Sep 16 Justsaying 26

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages