strong urine flow SUF

Buffalo, NY

#28 Mar 30, 2012
He sucks, Freedman messed up my peep's case! This dude can't do anything except do some advertising.
Attorneys

Buffalo, NY

#29 Mar 30, 2012
cellino and barnes steal any good cases from their employees and say they are good but in reality the cases many times are slam dunks and they settle. Plus their advertising is not false, but misleading. They often times advertise million dollar cases, but in the end COA will reduce the amount actually won. They are also extremely egotistical. however, in the end remember if personal injuriy lawyers are not around we would all be screwed. You MUST know that we cannot cap the amount of money on personal injury, or you may be the one to become a paralyzed individual with only $250K. I wonder which republican wants that in reality.
SUF

Buffalo, NY

#30 Mar 31, 2012
Attorneys wrote:
cellino and barnes steal any good cases from their employees and say they are good but in reality the cases many times are slam dunks and they settle. Plus their advertising is not false, but misleading. They often times advertise million dollar cases, but in the end COA will reduce the amount actually won. They are also extremely egotistical. however, in the end remember if personal injuriy lawyers are not around we would all be screwed. You MUST know that we cannot cap the amount of money on personal injury, or you may be the one to become a paralyzed individual with only $250K. I wonder which republican wants that in reality.
The difference is that C&B knows how to practice law.

This Jeffrey Freedman Attorney only knows how to run ads or put out fake press releases.
KPP

Buffalo, NY

#31 Apr 3, 2012
Jeffrey Freedman's law office doesn't return our phone calls now that we paid them.
Kendal

Buffalo, NY

#32 May 17, 2012
I can not get through the maze of receptionists in order to speak with my lawyer at that law office. Are others having the same problem?
KPP

New York, NY

#33 May 18, 2012
He is not knowledgable and lies in front of others.
Mary of Magdela

Lockport, NY

#34 May 18, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. Im a mooch and a burden to everyone. Sorry..... I'll fix that right away....
No you are not. My son had a bad car accident 6 years ago. He was supposed to die.(FYI...he was coming home from work and he was neither drunk nor high) He survived, Thank God! He does work at the same place but part-time. He wishes he could work, drive, marry,have kids. That other person is mean and not very bright. Pay no attention. By the way best lawyer is Louie Swartz in Amherst. very quiet but real good to real cases. I for one am glad you are alive.:>D
abc

North Tonawanda, NY

#35 May 19, 2012
Mary of Magdela wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are not. My son had a bad car accident 6 years ago. He was supposed to die.(FYI...he was coming home from work and he was neither drunk nor high) He survived, Thank God! He does work at the same place but part-time. He wishes he could work, drive, marry,have kids. That other person is mean and not very bright. Pay no attention. By the way best lawyer is Louie Swartz in Amherst. very quiet but real good to real cases. I for one am glad you are alive.:>D
Hi Mary,

Nothing new at the DOB?
Mary of Magdela

Lockport, NY

#36 May 19, 2012
abc wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mary,
Nothing new at the DOB?
LOL! Are you stalking me?
abc

North Tonawanda, NY

#37 May 19, 2012
Mary of Magdela wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Are you stalking me?
How much do you weigh?
Mary of Magdela

Lockport, NY

#38 May 20, 2012
abc wrote:
<quoted text>
How much do you weigh?
a mere 412lbs. LOL!
KPP

New York, NY

#39 May 26, 2012
He doesn't know how to practice law. And what's with the fake press releases?
Barbara

Buffalo, NY

#40 Jun 12, 2012
Jeffery Freedman, Esq. is a lier and crook.
abc

North Tonawanda, NY

#41 Jun 12, 2012
Barbara wrote:
Hey Barbara,

Just what is a "lier" and how much do you whey?
Peeking inside cts

Buffalo, NY

#42 Jun 13, 2012
SUF wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is that C&B knows how to practice law.
This Jeffrey Freedman Attorney only knows how to run ads or put out fake press releases.
I worked in the legal business and NO C&B were not good lawyers sub par at best..but Cellino stole clients from his father's old firm to start this lawfirm..established cases over the years ripped from the other lawyers who worked to establish them..tells you much about the character of these two...if their legal troubles haven't spoken to you already!
Cellino and Barnes actually used those cases to state their law firm...stating that it has been around for 50 yrs..later they had to eliminate that from their Advertising because it included the cases Cellino stole from his father's firm with his lawyer father;s help..that is the story about this mediocre lawfirm...crooked and typical of bottom feeding lawyers in town!
Bob

Buffalo, NY

#43 Jul 9, 2012
Barbara wrote:
Jeff Freedman is about as dubious as a three dollar bill.
Someone who knows

Buffalo, NY

#47 Jun 5, 2013
If you want someone to pay attention to your case, I would not go with Jeffrey Freedman Attorneys. First of all, people think they are going to speak to the person who does all the advertising. Wrong. If you see Jeffrey Freedman, Cellino and Barnes, and William Mattar in the ads, chances are you will never talk to them. You might not even see them. They are mainly figureheads more concerned with advertising. You will be assigned a different lawyer (which is probably a good thing). However, these types of places are really more just like bankruptcy mills or personal injury mills. You're not going to get a lot of personalized attention, and you will have a difficult time even speaking with your attorney. I would recommend asking around and finding someone via word of mouth as opposed to listening to all the ads. Jeffrey Freedman just blankets the city with his stickers. He probably couldn't care less that I am saying this, either, because he is laughing all the way to the bank.
Doug

Bradford, PA

#48 Sep 3, 2013
friend of mine I handle the case for because she is incapable of doing it we went with Freedman because we felt that they would do a good job advertisingI guessThey did a horrible job representation was terrible didn't handle the appeal in the end and I think a 12 year old could have done a better jobin the year and a half we don't with them only talk to an attorney one time in the beginningthe whole thing was handled very poorly start to finish in the end we lost due to them not doing their job correctly
No One Ever Calls Me Back

Lansing, MI

#49 Nov 4, 2013
Hiring this firm has been the biggest mistake of my life! I can't ever get anyone to call me back. One day when I called, they said "I wasn't a client of theirs." Then they put me on hold for 20 minutes, then they said "oh sorry here you are." Then the person on the phone had no idea what to do with my case. Scary!

Then when I finally got to talk to my lawyer, all they did was belittle me. I was blown away by how rude their staff has been from beginning to end. Their lawyer was also 30 minutes late to my Soc Sec hearing.

I won the case, but there are several backpay issues that Freedman never settled.
TONI

North Tonawanda, NY

#50 Nov 4, 2013
Peeking inside cts wrote:
<quoted text>
I worked in the legal business and NO C&B were not good lawyers sub par at best..but Cellino stole clients from his father's old firm to start this lawfirm..established cases over the years ripped from the other lawyers who worked to establish them..tells you much about the character of these two...if their legal troubles haven't spoken to you already!
Cellino and Barnes actually used those cases to state their law firm...stating that it has been around for 50 yrs..later they had to eliminate that from their Advertising because it included the cases Cellino stole from his father's firm with his lawyer father;s help..that is the story about this mediocre lawfirm...crooked and typical of bottom feeding lawyers in town!
Bwaaahahaha, you worked in "the legal business"?

You are a carbuncled old tard who has had multiple strokes.
You don't have the ability to properly shake the dew off your lily.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MENA Classification 1 hr Bill Cudney 6
Are the blacks really liked in Buffalo? 1 hr Carol 14
Buffalo Wing Sauce Recipe and Chicken Wing Dip 8 hr tbird19482 2
Who is the bigger Coward? 12 hr Abdullah Cudney 5
How will TBird watch or hear the Super Bowl? 18 hr Wally Hats Football 1
Michelle Obama's secret diary has been found Fri Ami and Mia 3
Any updates on Dan Connors' Body Shop club? Fri daftpunk_mk5 2

Winter Storm Warning for Erie County was issued at February 01 at 3:19AM EST

Buffalo Dating
Find my Match