BREAKING NEWS: Police Standoff on I-190 at Ontario Street

Full story: WGRZ Buffalo 430
Police have shut down the I-190 in both directions from Amherst to Niagara Street in Buffalo. Full Story
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

“Go ahead, make my day.”

Since: Jul 07

United States

#451 May 14, 2008
Jen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, well, I don't judge my respect of a person based on his/her registration status, rather on his viewpoints and behaviors. I also don't come on here looking for respect. Neither do you I suspect.
True enough!
somewhere in the USA

Buffalo, NY

#452 May 16, 2008
Enough of this procrastination. Get him arraigned immediately even though it has to be done in the hospital. He deserves to be put in the slammer for what he did.
somewhere in the USA

Buffalo, NY

#453 May 17, 2008
Just read that this person was arraigned and taken to the holding center where he belongs. Thank God something is being done to this person. Maybe now the ball of justice will finally start rolling.
funnyguy

Camden, ME

#454 May 17, 2008
MAM O MAN did they ever pile on the charges thats so they can & will get him on one of them his lawyer will try to squash them all just watch to me he s charged with so many so that he will at least get hit on one or two thats police work for ya
Silver Stag

Buffalo, NY

#455 May 18, 2008
I've seen everything here from "I missed my TV shows" to criticizing the TV people to criticizing the police. Remember that this incident came to an end w/o physical injury to this person, police or bystanders. Again, congrats to the BPD. Did anyone ever think about the fact that this guy is a Vietnam Vet? Maybe we should blame the VA for not preventing/treating his ptoblems. More returning Iraq vets will also come home troubled. what will we do for them? It's time the VA steps "up to the plate".
bob

Niagara Falls, NY

#456 May 18, 2008
Thats just an excuse...he never seen combat
Linda in Depew

AOL

#457 May 18, 2008
Good thing there is cable cause all 3 stations covering it for all that time is plain retarded So dont do it again So much for your 15 minutes of fame. Turned out over what 3 hrs of you being a complete fool
Paul Dyster

Buffalo, NY

#458 Jun 25, 2013
This guy is signing autographs right now @ Doug's dive, what a schmuck...
BUMPY GUMP

North Tonawanda, NY

#459 Jun 25, 2013
Paul Dyster wrote:
This guy is signing autographs right now @ Doug's dive, what a schmuck...
Hey, ask the guy if he'll come to my place in Love Canal and autograph my carbuncles.
GUMPNF

Clifton Park, NY

#460 Jun 26, 2013
BUMPY GUMP wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, ask the guy if he'll come to my place in Love Canal and autograph my carbuncles.
Man you really are sick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is tbird Dead? (Sep '12) 2 hr MAYORDYSASTER 46
Happy Liefless New Year 3 hr MAYORDYSASTER 13
Stop all this SOUR TALK 3 hr MAYORDYSASTER 5
Theory About Henu 3 hr MAYORDYSASTER 2
Did Nam Biker Vet Ever See Combat (Jan '10) 14 hr Lake Carp 1,202
Truce Cancelled 16 hr Mr_C 2
Why won't LIEF COACH die? 17 hr Lake Carp 14
Buffalo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web