BREAKING NEWS: Police Standoff on I-1...

BREAKING NEWS: Police Standoff on I-190 at Ontario Street

There are 430 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from May 12, 2008, titled BREAKING NEWS: Police Standoff on I-190 at Ontario Street. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

Police have shut down the I-190 in both directions from Amherst to Niagara Street in Buffalo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

First Prev
of 22
Next Last
DCC

Akron, OH

#1 May 12, 2008
How long before someone blames this on video games?
Liberal idiot

Buffalo, NY

#2 May 12, 2008
Probably mad his stimlus check is late and buffalo potholes.
Sue Ann

Buffalo, NY

#5 May 12, 2008
I don't care - what happened to news at 11pm.
Mimi

Buffalo, NY

#6 May 12, 2008
My show starts in 2 minutes - let it go.
matt

United States

#7 May 12, 2008
this is absolutely ridiculous, this guy is charging his phone. if i miss "How I met your Mother" I am going to be super pissed at this guy.
Sick of New York State

Buffalo, NY

#8 May 12, 2008
DCC wrote:
How long before someone blames this on video games?
Or how long before someone blames this on George W. Bush?
CB and JS

United States

#9 May 12, 2008
Scott L. needs to stick to prompters; I have never heard such stupid questions! Everyone else is doing a great job
sunny days are a must

AOL

#10 May 12, 2008
what the heck no live lotto ? No American Gladitors ?
student

Alfred, NY

#11 May 12, 2008
American Gladiators is on, if the guy would just shoot himself we could watch the show.
Confused

Lancaster, NY

#12 May 12, 2008
Why does it look like the police are laughing and smiling? One doesn't appear to even have a bullet proof vest on!! I guess they haven't figured out they are on the news!!
CB and JS

United States

#13 May 12, 2008
I think this is more important than reality tv, how can you get more real than this?????
EnoughAlready

Lockport, NY

#14 May 12, 2008
Us watching this won't change the outcome. Give me my normal TV shows back and I'll read about in the paper.

Since: Mar 08

Buffalo, NY

#15 May 12, 2008
They have a delay just in case the news needs to be censored as usual. How about turning off the dog and pony show so I can watch my shows? This crap has been on for the last two hours and it's not worth watching. I haven't seen this many badges in one place since the grand opening of Krispy Kreme.
reality check

Tonawanda, NY

#16 May 12, 2008
give me a break....60,000 people died in a cyclone and how many died in the china earthquake??? Lets get on with reality....instead of blowing things out of proportion...exactly what this jerk is looking for...attention!!!! Thanks for giving it to him!!!!!!
blah

Hamburg, NY

#17 May 12, 2008
Turn This off already!!!

What a waste of airtime
reality check

Tonawanda, NY

#18 May 12, 2008
How many state police officers does it take to get rid of white trash ????
Malice in Psycholand

Niagara Falls, NY

#20 May 12, 2008
CB and JS wrote:
Scott L. needs to stick to prompters; I have never heard such stupid questions! Everyone else is doing a great job
I switched to WIVB after Levin asked Boose if the police felt that the safety of people in their cars could be an issue if the man started shooting.

Apparently, you're right, he does need the teleprompter.
wow

United States

#21 May 12, 2008
this has been giong on for 3 hours, won't they have to go pee soon??
Bill

Phoenix, AZ

#22 May 12, 2008
Shoot him.....I need to fish for dinner.
annoyed

Lancaster, NY

#23 May 12, 2008
Come on there is nothing going on any different!! 2 hours and 12 minutes of hell. I want to watch my shows!! Everyone outside of our local news are watching them!! Can't they break in with an update IF something news worthy happens??? I'm changing channels!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Skype Fun (Aug '15) 9 hr Kevin 37
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr WPWW 20,966
Buffalo NY - Attn Adoptees and Birth Parents an... (Nov '13) 11 hr jbohacek 17
Ghetto assed names in the news (Nov '16) 12 hr Ken 15
Philip Litten 18 hr test 3
Only homosexual men study Library Science Thu Marti 37
Do asians think all white people look alike?? (Feb '09) Jul 18 Lin Kim 162

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages