Jury indicts 14 yr old on murder charge

Jury indicts 14 yr old on murder charge

There are 2 comments on the WIVB story from Jul 23, 2013, titled Jury indicts 14 yr old on murder charge. In it, WIVB reports that:

A 14-year-old boy has now been indicted on a murder charge in Buffalo. The Erie County Grand Jury rendered its decision in the case of Myles Taylor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIVB.

Since: Mar 08

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jul 23, 2013
Where are all the Koon Klux Klan members like Sharpton, Jackson, Holder and that bunch? No protests? No vigils? No money and publicity to be made off negroes killing other negroes I bet. Were dese goot boys?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 23, 2013
Your Name Here wrote:
Where are all the Koon Klux Klan members like Sharpton, Jackson, Holder and that bunch? No protests? No vigils? No money and publicity to be made off negroes killing other negroes I bet. Were dese goot boys?
Of course "He a GOOT BOY".. Is there any other kind getting charged with murder?? In many cases you can reason with an adult but I am scared to death of a 14-15 yr old kid because they have no sense & will shoot to maintain their "honor"...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Pedro 21,284
News The Depression Coach 7 hr tbird19482 6
Water Rescue Tburdd 11 hr Coach Bruzechchzs... 1
News Buffalo and Rochester Team Up for Amazon Headqu... 15 hr Tommy II 16
Pros and Cons of living in Buffalo, NY (Jan '13) Sun somethingmore 47
Does Buffalo have a Farmer's Market? Sun Elmer Fudd 1
News Retired K-9 Drago Passes Away (Jun '12) Oct 14 theknowing 15

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages