Life Coach

United States

#1 Aug 18, 2013
Does anyone still use that?
Matt Kruse

Lancaster, NY

#3 Aug 18, 2013
Facebook is for dizzy kids and their format changes every other day.It is only good for searching for people and it is just a glorified Email site.
I saw a younger picture of no neck, don paul on there and its the usual yakkity yak about the weather, but no personal stuff about his sex life or how much money he has.
Someone

Troy, MI

#5 Aug 19, 2013
Wally put a pink "$POILED" shirt on his elephant. Kinda weird.

Oh, and you see alcohol in all his pics too.

It's Noon somewhere! Right Wally?!?!?!
Captain Car Buckle

Hamburg, NY

#6 Aug 19, 2013
Someone wrote:
Wally put a pink "$POILED" shirt on his elephant. Kinda weird.
Oh, and you see alcohol in all his pics too.
It's Noon somewhere! Right Wally?!?!?!
Can you imagine what the first wife must have looked like??? I am pretty sure that the first one unloaded him. There is no way that Cindy is an upgrade from anything other than maybe an extinct mastodon.
The tobacco and alcohol I those pics is proof that Walter is a substance abuser.
Someone

Troy, MI

#7 Aug 19, 2013
I don’t think Wally is anywhere near a Lindsay Lohan kinda substance abuser, but it appears he is a daily drinker, a chronic drunk driver (classic drunk too – the “I only have a few “ line is said often by TBag) and most likely a pot smoker.

I could can less he drinks every day. He isn’t out of control. He isn’t hurting anyone. But the drinking and driving has got to stop. He refuses to stop driving to the bar. He is gonna hurt someone and end up in jail.

And dope is for dopes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The real deal about blacks 1 hr chelsae clinton 59
looking for a Joseph segmen (Oct '15) 3 hr amy 6
Do black lives really matter? 10 hr john gallivan 43
Lauren Hall (Jan '15) 16 hr Night Heat 17
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 16 hr annie puzzo 20,482
Quagliano Real Estate 19 hr The Hamburgler 5
Robert Laity for President of the United States... (May '11) Wed Robert Laity 41

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages