Is Westchester insane or is every lib...

Is Westchester insane or is every lib poster FFS

Created by A Yonkers Bonkers on Aug 25, 2010

51 votes

Click on an option to vote

The Westchester News Is Psychotic

All other posters are really FFS

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Westchester News

Randolph, NJ

#23 Sep 2, 2010
Grammar Peeps wrote:
Ok. I have to ask..... How does the name "Salad" sound either Muslim or Arabic?
Barbara you are truly certifiable.
GP, when I get done with you and your usernames you'll wave your little white flag on a stick.

BLOGGERS BEWARE... It's seems that this blog is controlled by a baby back rib, an Arib FFS!

FFS got a new username Salad! Does Oil and Vinegar come with that username Salad, sounds like an Islam Arab Muslim name... We write The Westchester News so all the immigrant terrorist can understand... FFS aka. Salad

I was informed that you make fun of kids with Autism, your scum FFS and all your usernames. You're a misfit minimum wage cyber bully. We are totally on to you big time.

A GRAND SLAMMER HOME RUN dirt bag...

The Westchester News
http://thewestchesternews.com
Grammar Peeps

Bronx, NY

#24 Sep 2, 2010
So wait. I'm lost. Grammar Peeps is supposed to wave a white flag. Salad just wandered on here and Salad is an Arabic Muslim. But we're all really FFS. So I'm thinking I'm confused. Work with us Babs. Please try to make sense!!
Salad

Falls Church, VA

#25 Sep 3, 2010
I still have no idea what's going on, but I'll tell ya what, that's funny as hell calling me a Muslim.

I realize Topix is the bowels of the internet, but she is one impressive turd....

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#26 Sep 3, 2010
Salad wrote:
I still have no idea what's going on, but I'll tell ya what, that's funny as hell calling me a Muslim.
I realize Topix is the bowels of the internet, but she is one impressive turd....
here is the rundown for you Salad.

Westchester News is an insane broad with a criminal past, who is a huge Paladino supporter. She isnt from the Buffalo area, but likes to come to our forum an call people all kinds of insults. This all started because i kept proving that Paladino is just a common scab and doesnt stand a chance anyhow.

First someone exposed her criminal past when they found a NY Times acrticle showing that not only was this nutter prosecuted for trying to kill an 11 year old girl, she also assaulted a cop.

Then she claims that she is a reporter because she started this BLOG called the westchester news. She went Ballistic when i proved that her site only gets about 100 hits every day, and that she has no journalism deree or credentials. The Blog is very amatuerish and childlike. I think she started it to get back at the DA who prosecuted her.

Then she went even crazier when someone discovered that both her brother and her uncle have bios on www.Americanmafia.com . Then she started making threats to people because oh her "connections", so we all laughed at her more.

Now she is stating that she is filing a lawsuit against all of us, because in her crazy brain, there could only possibly be one person who thinks she is nuts. Therefore, she states that everyone in me. Now you are FFS too. Welcome to the club of Westchester news FFS's
TheRealKeyboard1 50

United States

#27 Sep 3, 2010
FFS - You seem to really know how to get things done. I may have a job for you. I don't have any money to pay you but perhaps we could work out some other type of arraingement? ;)
Salad

Falls Church, VA

#28 Sep 3, 2010
FFS,

Ok, thanks for the run down.(Tried to kill an 11 year old, WTF?!?!?)

I figured it was something like that. I checked out her ‘web page’ whatever you wanna call it. And bingo, my first impression was “this isn’t professional”.

I read another post where she used the wrong they’re/there/their. Very common on the internet blogs, but unacceptable for any ‘journalist’. So I knew she wasn’t a real journalist.

I would love to be there when she goes to the police station to ask them to arrest you. The cops will be like:
“Who?”
“FFS, I want you to arrest FFS!”
“Who?!”
“FFS goddamnit! Go arrest FFS!!!”

HAHAHAHA Lock this nut up…..

Assalaam alaikum my friend…(she thinks I’m Muslim…shhhhh)

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#29 Sep 3, 2010
TheRealKeyboard150 wrote:
FFS - You seem to really know how to get things done. I may have a job for you. I don't have any money to pay you but perhaps we could work out some other type of arraingement? ;)
I'll get back to you after ive had my vodka!
The Westchester News

Randolph, NJ

#30 Sep 3, 2010
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>here is the rundown for you Salad.
Westchester News is an insane broad with a criminal past, who is a huge Paladino supporter. She isnt from the Buffalo area, but likes to come to our forum an call people all kinds of insults. This all started because i kept proving that Paladino is just a common scab and doesnt stand a chance anyhow.
First someone exposed her criminal past when they found a NY Times acrticle showing that not only was this nutter prosecuted for trying to kill an 11 year old girl, she also assaulted a cop.
Then she claims that she is a reporter because she started this BLOG called the westchester news. She went Ballistic when i proved that her site only gets about 100 hits every day, and that she has no journalism deree or credentials. The Blog is very amatuerish and childlike. I think she started it to get back at the DA who prosecuted her.
Then she went even crazier when someone discovered that both her brother and her uncle have bios on www.Americanmafia.com . Then she started making threats to people because oh her "connections", so we all laughed at her more.
Now she is stating that she is filing a lawsuit against all of us, because in her crazy brain, there could only possibly be one person who thinks she is nuts. Therefore, she states that everyone in me. Now you are FFS too. Welcome to the club of Westchester news FFS's
Who did you say my brother is? Who did you say my Uncle is? I'm just listening to you so please continue. You will find out that professionals like me crush little evil cowards like you.

The Westchester News
http://thewestchesternews.com

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#31 Sep 4, 2010
I love the fake offense.
Grammar Peeps

Flushing, NY

#32 Sep 4, 2010
Barbara, Barbara, Barbara. You nut! You sign every post with your website. Not too hard to figure out who you are. You have a bio on IMDB that talks all about your family. Americanmafia.com gave the bios about your family members. The NYTimes published the stories regarding your history of violent assaults. This is all in the public domain. How in the world do you sue someone for posting facts in the public domain?
But we would all live to be flies on the wall when you try to retain an attorney, go to the police or even (gasp!) the FBI!!
Have you done any legal follow up regarding the Lohud blog where you went all bat crazy?
LOL

Tonawanda, NY

#33 Sep 4, 2010
Grammar Peeps wrote:
Barbara, Barbara, Barbara. You nut! You sign every post with your website. Not too hard to figure out who you are. You have a bio on IMDB that talks all about your family. Americanmafia.com gave the bios about your family members. The NYTimes published the stories regarding your history of violent assaults. This is all in the public domain. How in the world do you sue someone for posting facts in the public domain?
But we would all live to be flies on the wall when you try to retain an attorney, go to the police or even (gasp!) the FBI!!
Have you done any legal follow up regarding the Lohud blog where you went all bat crazy?
And she wrote her own 'review' on IMDB. And it's funny, cause now we get it. English is not her 1st language.
The Westchester News

Randolph, NJ

#35 Sep 5, 2010
Grammar Peeps wrote:
Barbara, Barbara, Barbara. You nut! You sign every post with your website. Not too hard to figure out who you are. You have a bio on IMDB that talks all about your family. Americanmafia.com gave the bios about your family members. The NYTimes published the stories regarding your history of violent assaults. This is all in the public domain. How in the world do you sue someone for posting facts in the public domain?
But we would all live to be flies on the wall when you try to retain an attorney, go to the police or even (gasp!) the FBI!!
Have you done any legal follow up regarding the Lohud blog where you went all bat crazy?
This is totally abusive, and yes I do have quite a few family attorney's, and yes you will be accountable for what you have done to me on this blog. Keep laughing because the harder you laugh is the harder you cry.

You talk about the legal aspects of what is going on here, but, the problem with you is that you've been doing this for so long getting away with it with Topix, that you think she's nuts she'll never find out who I am or get a lawyer to take me to court, that's where you went wrong council, you should have seek some advice yourself. You keep laughing...

The Westchester News
http://thewestchesternews.com
The Westchester News

Randolph, NJ

#36 Sep 5, 2010
printing...

The Westchester News
http://thewestchesternews.com
Phone Booth FFS

Lockport, NY

#37 Sep 5, 2010
SHIPSHOT

Yonkers, NY

#39 Jul 7, 2013
This woman is obviously a lunatic. Oh yes Ms Ricci they are gonna utilize all the resources of the Federal Goverment becuse you mistook somebody's opinion as a defamation of your reputation. This is what happens when a bored mentally Derranged housewife can handle social issues above her academic level

Since: Aug 10

United States

#40 Jul 7, 2013
SHIPSHOT wrote:
This woman is obviously a lunatic. Oh yes Ms Ricci they are gonna utilize all the resources of the Federal Goverment becuse you mistook somebody's opinion as a defamation of your reputation. This is what happens when a bored mentally Derranged housewife can handle social issues above her academic level
Oh Please, keep her in Yonkers.

We finally got rid of our Biggest Nutter named Jimmy, We dont need Batty Babs comin back!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Department of Environmental Conservation lookin... (Jul '08) 2 hr anonymous 3
Poll Where is Eddy O and Billy O? 9 hr tbird19482 2
Poll Is Buffalo NY a sanctuary city? 14 hr Roy Yaltee 9
Confederate flag is an icon 14 hr Roy Yaltee 16
Tom Connolly WBEN Radio Fri Buck Rohde 67
African-Americans: Stop Having So Many Babies! Fri The Enforcer 2
All Liberals Are Sociopaths (Jun '13) Fri FFS- 192
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages