Comments
1 - 20 of 1,638 Comments Last updated Jul 5, 2014
First Prev
of 82
Next Last
The Genius

Prague, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 10, 2009
 
A freind of mine has a son who was diagnosed as autistic, but ge refers to him as "retarded".

Just the other day, we were supposed to go bowling, but he had to cancel. He called me and said, "I can't go bowling because it is my turn to chase after that little retard of mine"

I was under the impression that autistic kids were smart, but they just acted crazy. What is the real deal about that?
Tbird19482

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 10, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The Genius wrote:
A freind of mine has a son who was diagnosed as autistic, but ge refers to him as "retarded".
Just the other day, we were supposed to go bowling, but he had to cancel. He called me and said, "I can't go bowling because it is my turn to chase after that little retard of mine"
I was under the impression that autistic kids were smart, but they just acted crazy. What is the real deal about that?
I don't know how old your friends son is, but people with Autisum are smart but have a problem getting the words out , that is why you see some of them get up set , they know what they want to say they just can't get it out, Something in side their brain just isn't connecting so that they can communacate, I have a son [ and for your info most people with autism are boys] and if you tell him something , ex. your name , he will remember it even if he doesn't see you for a year or two, he also can tell you the day of the week you were born on , give him the date you were born and he will tell you what day of the week it was, He can tell you what day july 4th 1776 was or what day xmas in 2020 is giong to be, so tell your friend that he should work with his son and in time he will see that the child isn't retarded but is REALLY SMART. HE is now 30 years old lives in a group home , works and can take care of himself , YOU will be amazed what they can do and what they Know and remember if only YOU work with them . GOOD LUCK and GOD BLESS
fyi

East Aurora, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 10, 2009
 

Judged:

1

tbird...great response, however, I have a feeling that "The Genius" is none other than the infamous LIFE COACH.

He's pretty easy to spot. He has been using isp's from all over the world and tends to use words like "retard"

He must be bored with his campaign against Vol. Firefighters....
Tbird19482

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 10, 2009
 
fyi wrote:
tbird...great response, however, I have a feeling that "The Genius" is none other than the infamous LIFE COACH.
He's pretty easy to spot. He has been using isp's from all over the world and tends to use words like "retard"
He must be bored with his campaign against Vol. Firefighters....
Well if it is , it is , I would only want people to know that these people are misunderstood and are VERY very smart, they just need some help to comm. and they can work and talk care of them selfs , Thanks .
The Genius

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 10, 2009
 
Tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know how old your friends son is, but people with Autisum are smart but have a problem getting the words out , that is why you see some of them get up set , they know what they want to say they just can't get it out, Something in side their brain just isn't connecting so that they can communacate, I have a son [ and for your info most people with autism are boys] and if you tell him something , ex. your name , he will remember it even if he doesn't see you for a year or two, he also can tell you the day of the week you were born on , give him the date you were born and he will tell you what day of the week it was, He can tell you what day july 4th 1776 was or what day xmas in 2020 is giong to be, so tell your friend that he should work with his son and in time he will see that the child isn't retarded but is REALLY SMART. HE is now 30 years old lives in a group home , works and can take care of himself , YOU will be amazed what they can do and what they Know and remember if only YOU work with them . GOOD LUCK and GOD BLESS
That sounds like that Rainman guy> Was he supposed to be Autistic.

This kid is about 8 and he acts different than that. One time I was over there and we were drinking beer on the back patio. The kid was sitting there playing. He was doing the same thing with the toy over and over again. I called to him "Hey, little Jimmy (not his real name), What are you doing there". His dad said "Jimmy, answer Mr. Smith (not my real name), you goofy bastard." and the dad just started laughing.

The kid just kept doing what he was doing and he ignored us. His dad really started ragging on him then, calling him "tard", "retard", "idiot", "simpleton", but the kid did not budge or speak. Finally his mother came out and his dad shut up.

Should I talk to my friend and tell him not to say that stuff to the kid. Because if you are right, he can understand what his dad is saying.
fyi

East Aurora, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 10, 2009
 
Coach...this kind of stuff does not make you look like the "good catholic" you call yourself...

What do you have against people who are developmentally or mentally challenged?
Tbird19482

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 10, 2009
 
The Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like that Rainman guy> Was he supposed to be Autistic.
This kid is about 8 and he acts different than that. One time I was over there and we were drinking beer on the back patio. The kid was sitting there playing. He was doing the same thing with the toy over and over again. I called to him "Hey, little Jimmy (not his real name), What are you doing there". His dad said "Jimmy, answer Mr. Smith (not my real name), you goofy bastard." and the dad just started laughing.
The kid just kept doing what he was doing and he ignored us. His dad really started ragging on him then, calling him "tard", "retard", "idiot", "simpleton", but the kid did not budge or speak. Finally his mother came out and his dad shut up.
Should I talk to my friend and tell him not to say that stuff to the kid. Because if you are right, he can understand what his dad is saying.
Well just so you know most of them are very smart and do understand whats going on around them, there are diff. degrees of Autism , but it doesn't matter they still understand.
Tbird19482

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 10, 2009
 
MILF man wrote:
What a bunch of bullshit. Yeah, I can tell you the day Christmas was on too. December 25th.
This nonsense that all kids with autism are savants us just that. Bullshit.
Take it from T-turd who said Obama's inaugural was on Feb 20th. That the North Koreans shot down a P-3 plane of ours. etc. MORON!
Yeah, like father like son. Both RETARDS.
All Liberals have a defect in the brain.
Too much Obama socialist kool-Aid.
YES as always JIM has to come on here and say things , and tell us things he knows NOTHING about , and YES jim it is dec, 25 , but now smart a-- what day of the week will it be on say in 2012? SEE JIM some people with AUTSIM can tell you that with out having to look it up, so why don't you go back into your hole, STOP drinking your simon pure and smoking your pot, you know it doesn't mix with your other meds, and put on your lead hat and go to bed, Good nite JIm.
Tbird19482

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 10, 2009
 

Judged:

1

MILF man wrote:
What a bunch of bullshit. Yeah, I can tell you the day Christmas was on too. December 25th.
This nonsense that all kids with autism are savants us just that. Bullshit.
Take it from T-turd who said Obama's inaugural was on Feb 20th. That the North Koreans shot down a P-3 plane of ours. etc. MORON!
Yeah, like father like son. Both RETARDS.
All Liberals have a defect in the brain.
Too much Obama socialist kool-Aid.
Whats the matter JIM ? you have to start some new s--t , What can't come up with an ans. about the LIES you said the other day about the DOW falling 2000 points because of OBAMA[ it was only 1470 at that time and went up another 300plus today making it in the area of about 1000 points now] I see you didn't say a thing back when it fell 6000 points when BUSH was in office, Oct 07 Dow was over 14000, OCT 08 DOW in the 8000 range, Whats the matter JIM ? Obama wasn't there back then so you can't blame him. YES JIM go back and look it up 6000 points!!! well go put on your lead hat , throw yourself on the floor , rant and rave kick your feet just like the 2 year old you are. take your meds and go to bed, GOOD NITE JIM.
Tbird19482

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 11, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MrMuhammed2U wrote:
you are all a bunch of retards.
WELL you will have to join the club too, At first I thought this may be somebody that wants real info on the subject , I have first hand exp. having an autsitic son so I ans. him . well its to bad some people Just want to poke fun at handicapped people. I really think these people are the ones that are sick and need help.
Tbird19482

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 11, 2009
 

Judged:

1

MILF man wrote:
Crock of shit. Have you ever heard such a crock of shit from that drunken old man. He thinks he's little retard is smart.
Yeah, he's a sper genius like his stupid old man who can't get his facts straight.
First the stock market wasn't Obama's disaster.He inherited in and now that it went up for ONE single day, this sad loser gives Obama all the credt. Does this loser know it was because Citigroup said they would post a profit of 8 billion dollars.
Yeah, it came from the 45 BILLION dollars thar we gave them to surive, you ignorant socialist shit.
GE also sold some of their long term debt.
You have NO CLUE, absolutely no clue, like your lil' retarded kid what happeden in our capitalist ecomony and the world in general. Just keep on drinking your Obama Kool-Aid and your piss poor Simon Pure beer, you LOSER.
Warren Buffet said "We went off a cliff."
Tax revenue down and budget debt now up to 765 BILLION dollars.
Wait till Obama raises taxes and people really stop making money because of being taxed. Higher debt will be born and companies will shut down and move out of the USA. Less tax revenue and higher debt, right down the toilet.
Watson’s liberal slant supports a ruinous plan
In his recent column, liberal Rod Watson glibly talks about spreading the tax burden a “little” more fairly, and the efforts by so-called social-justice groups to raise taxes a “bit” on the wealthy. Translation: Let’s take all the money we can out of the pockets of anyone who has earned it and pass it around to the whiners and the envious.
Watson knows that President Obama’s socialist agenda is accelerating the collapse of the stock market and propelling the economy into a near depression. That is why Watson must now work harder than ever to convince people that their crashing 401(k)s are to be blamed on the “evil” rich. He invokes the bogeyman, Rush Limbaugh, as one of the rich who wants Obama’s “economic recovery” to fail. Exactly right. That’s because the “economic recovery” plan is no more than a pretty mask on the ugly face of godless socialism.
James Costa Jr.
Elma
JIM what is this ? are you trying to worm your way out of what YOU said the other day? YOU were the one that was saying how bad Obama was and that the DOW droped 2000 points from the time he took office, AND I showed people YOU lied AGAIN , it wasn't 2000 points it was less than 3/4ths of that [ 1470] and I asked why if you yelling about a drop of 1470 points you never said a word about the 6000 point drop in 1 year when BUSH was in.
well JIM why didn't you say anything back then? Was it because a REP. was in the white house
And AGAIN there is no need to bring in MY son , BUT I will defend him and say IN ALOT of ways he is a he-- of alot SMARTER than YOU will ever be, you are nothing but a Slimball scumbag piece of sh-t, the lowest thing that has ever been put on this earth.
GROW up little boy, Picking on people that are NOT on here to defend them selfs and have a handicap only shows the rest of the world that I am correct and that YOU are the lowest slimball scumbag ever.
Tbird19482

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 11, 2009
 

Judged:

1

MILF man wrote:
Crock of shit. Have you ever heard such a crock of shit from that drunken old man. He thinks he's little retard is smart.
Yeah, he's a sper genius like his stupid old man who can't get his facts straight.
First the stock market wasn't Obama's disaster.He inherited in and now that it went up for ONE single day, this sad loser gives Obama all the credt. Does this loser know it was because Citigroup said they would post a profit of 8 billion dollars.
Yeah, it came from the 45 BILLION dollars thar we gave them to surive, you ignorant socialist shit.
GE also sold some of their long term debt.
You have NO CLUE, absolutely no clue, like your lil' retarded kid what happeden in our capitalist ecomony and the world in general. Just keep on drinking your Obama Kool-Aid and your piss poor Simon Pure beer, you LOSER.
Warren Buffet said "We went off a cliff."
Tax revenue down and budget debt now up to 765 BILLION dollars.
Wait till Obama raises taxes and people really stop making money because of being taxed. Higher debt will be born and companies will shut down and move out of the USA. Less tax revenue and higher debt, right down the toilet.
Watson’s liberal slant supports a ruinous plan
In his recent column, liberal Rod Watson glibly talks about spreading the tax burden a “little” more fairly, and the efforts by so-called social-justice groups to raise taxes a “bit” on the wealthy. Translation: Let’s take all the money we can out of the pockets of anyone who has earned it and pass it around to the whiners and the envious.
Watson knows that President Obama’s socialist agenda is accelerating the collapse of the stock market and propelling the economy into a near depression. That is why Watson must now work harder than ever to convince people that their crashing 401(k)s are to be blamed on the “evil” rich. He invokes the bogeyman, Rush Limbaugh, as one of the rich who wants Obama’s “economic recovery” to fail. Exactly right. That’s because the “economic recovery” plan is no more than a pretty mask on the ugly face of godless socialism.
James Costa Jr.
Elma
P.S. LEAD HAT you slimball scumbag, why don't you take some time and do some reading on AUTISM, you JUST might learn somthing, I don't think its possable but YOU just might,
Then come back here and then JUST maybe you can talk about it without making yourself look like an ass.
Autism can be cured

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 11, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

First of all Autism is classified in many different stages. I have a nephew with Autism, and through early development and encouraged guideance and patience there are many children who can over come Autsim. It is also a fact that in Costa Rica there is a program in which children with Autism can go and participate in the program which is not approved in the United States which involves stem cell research and the injections of mature healthy cells which can literally cause an about face on Autism. The program costs 15,000.00 but it works. You can research this yourselves by googling Autism , look for Stem Cell Research in Costa Rica. There you will find a video of a 4 year old child who was once in a world of her own, could not say words, etc. through the program she is now a normal little gir with a vibrant life and a drive to learn.
Im not saying all degrees of Autism can be cured but, I have seen what a wonderful miracle this program is and what an absolute miracle the outcome is. Peace!
Autism can be cured

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 11, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

PS> It is also a fact that this treatment program can be financed in payments for all the parents interested in seeking help for their children. Good luck and God Bless to all who are fighting to overcome this. I wish you all the very best!
Tbird19482

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 11, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Autism can be cured wrote:
First of all Autism is classified in many different stages. I have a nephew with Autism, and through early development and encouraged guideance and patience there are many children who can over come Autsim. It is also a fact that in Costa Rica there is a program in which children with Autism can go and participate in the program which is not approved in the United States which involves stem cell research and the injections of mature healthy cells which can literally cause an about face on Autism. The program costs 15,000.00 but it works. You can research this yourselves by googling Autism , look for Stem Cell Research in Costa Rica. There you will find a video of a 4 year old child who was once in a world of her own, could not say words, etc. through the program she is now a normal little gir with a vibrant life and a drive to learn.
Im not saying all degrees of Autism can be cured but, I have seen what a wonderful miracle this program is and what an absolute miracle the outcome is. Peace!
Thanks for the info ,I'll look it up,
YOU have to know about JIM , he is a person who thinks he knows everything, and is perfect, He can never admit that somebody else just may know more than he does, He opens his mouth with out knowing a thing about what he is talking about.

Thanks again I will look that up it would have been nice if this had happened 25 years ago when my son was like 5 we could have done something, sure hope it works and we can get it in the U.S..

OH there was another thing about 5 years ago using a drug called scucrin, some people had good effects from it but you had to keep taking it , so I guess it got put on the back shelf.
any ways THANKS again.,
Autism can be cured

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 11, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

In 2007 an article entitled “Stem Cell Therapy for Autism” was published in the Journal of Translational Medicine and I’ve learned that the authors of that paper have treated many children using this approach with in some instances, amazing results.

The idea behind how stem cells work is relatively easy to grasp. Simply put, stem cells home in on low oxygen environments, and once in place, start fixing the damage. Whether this is through the release of nerve growth factors or the stem cells merging with the damaged cells and “fixing” them is unclear at this point.

One of the most consistently replicated findings in autism is that of low blood flow to those areas of the brain responsible for speech and social interaction. An interesting explanation for this finding is recent research from Ohio State indicating that mercury causes the release of phospholipase-D which constricts blood flow and with it, oxygen.(“Mercury Activates Vascular Endothelial Cell Phospholipase D through Thiols and Oxidative Stress”– International Journal of Toxicology, 2007 Jan.-Feb.)

It stands to reason that those areas of the brain in which mercury deposited itself would subsequently find themselves starved of blood and the accompanying oxygen. One can imagine that those areas of the brain which are developing the network necessary for speech and social interaction must be ravenous consumers of oxygen. Cutting off that supply would conceivably lead to a near atrophy of those areas.

Could the lack of oxygen at a critical period of development cause autism?

The use of CD-34 stem cells has been shown to promote the growth of new blood vessels in damaged areas such as end-stage heart disease and poor blood flow into arms and legs. CD-34 stem cells have been used in various procedures since 1988 and have compiled an excellent safety record.
Second, embryonic stem cells have shown a propensity to develop into cancer cells. In 2002 Chinese researchers reported the successful formation of tumors from stem cells, and in fact, the development of tumors in mice injected with embryonic stem cells showed that the scientists had actually cultured such cells. There is a report of a man with Parkinson’s disease who was treated with embryonic stem cells in China subsequently developing a cancerous tumor in his brain which later killed him.

While deciding whether to seek stem cell therapy for his son, Daniel met with Valerey Cabrera and her daughter Patricia. According to Valerie, a year before starting stem cell treatment at the age of eight, Patricia was in diapers, had poor social skills, and only communicated in grunts. The child Daniel saw was very high-functioning, and according to her mother had gone from the lowest in her class to the top.(A news story on this case can be found at www.youtube.com by typing in the words “Autism cure?”)

From his research and what he learned from Valerey Cabrera, Daniel decided to seek treatment for his son at the Institute of Cellular Medicine in Costa Rica. The course of treatment involved four injections over a four-day period for a total of 7.5 million CD-34 cells and cost approximately $15,000.(He did not use the mesenchymal stem cell treatment at that time.) After the first treatment in February of 2008 he noticed that within a few days Matthew became calmer, more talkative, and more aware of his surroundings.

Other changes included raising his hand in class, asking questions, comprehending more, and the cessation of bed-wetting. Additional benefits included being comfortable enough to go on amusement rides, the disappearance of his activity-induced-asthma, and the development of a sense of empathy. When his mother arrived home feeling ill after having dental work, Matthew said he would take care of her until she got better.
Autism can be cured

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 11, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

Daniel and his wife were so pleased by the progress their son made after the treatment in February that they went back for an additional treatment in June of this year.

I discussed the treatment protocol with Donna Gates (author of “The Body Ecology” diet), who has been involved with the effort to use stem cells with autistic children from the beginning. Her opinion was that for many of the children who start bio-medical interventions early that they may not need stem cell treatments for recovery. However, for some of the older kids who are still struggling with recovery it may be just what they need.

Current estimates are that about 50-60% of the kids treated with this therapy have responded positively, sometimes dramatically. It is thought that those children who are most likely to benefit are those children who have undergone significant removal of heavy metals as well as addressing the various bacterial and viral infections, but still have not shown expected recovery. Further study is continuing to discover those factors which are most likely to result in full recovery.

The use of stem cells for autism at the Institute of Cellular Medicine in Costa Rica has been something of a victim of its own success. Approximately fifty children have received the treatment, and like Valerie Cabrera and Daniel Faiella they’ve wanted to discuss the results with the local media.

However, Costa Rica is reticent to be drawn into the current debate over vaccines and autism and thus wants to keep any work done in the field relatively quiet. The United States company, Medistem, Laboratories Inc. which licenses its stem cells to the Institute of Cellular Medicine in Costa Rica is currently looking to transfer its autism program to neighboring Panama. The program in Costa Rica is not currently accepting new patients, but hopes to in a few months in Panama.

Could stem cells be a therapy which might help those children who have not responded as well as hoped to current bio-medical practices? I’ve written before about how when my son Ben went mute for twelve days after his eighteen-month shot I immediately put him on the gluten/casein free diet and now he’s entering third grade at the top of his class, both socially and academically.
Autism can be cured

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 11, 2009
 

Judged:

1

www.cellmedicine.com or call 1-800-980-7836.
Autism can be cured

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Mar 11, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Your very welcome.

http://www.ageofautism.com/2008/07/stem-cells...

This will lead you to all medical reviews, testimonials and other information needed.
God Bless. Peace!
Tbird19482

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Mar 11, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Autism can be cured wrote:
Your very welcome.
http://www.ageofautism.com/2008/07/stem-cells...
This will lead you to all medical reviews, testimonials and other information needed.
God Bless. Peace!
Alot of us have been saying for yEARS that the MERCURY in the dpt shots that kids get at around 16 mo's of age could be the cause , but they keep saying NO,NO,NO,
WE looked up how much MERCURY is in those shots , would you believe enough to kill a full grown person. and YET they give it to 16 mo.old kids,
we saw our son withdraw into himself about 2 to 3 mo after he got that shot, befor that he was as normal as any kid we had ever known, WE first thought he was going deaf, had him checked out it wasn't that then after many times into childrens hosp' one of the DR.s said he thought it might be AUTISUM ,and thats when we got him into school[ at about 3 yrs old] and did alot of work with him and it did pay off,
They have tested him and have said if we were like alot of people and had just let it go he wouldn't be as well of as he is.
I tell you just to meet someone with autisum and getting to know them is an education in itself. Thanks for the info I'll print it out and put that site on my fav. list. thanks again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 82
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jamies Junk Sale 29 min Luke 1
Gerald J. - - Jerry'' Fordham 2 hr The facts man 4
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Chuck 18,761
We won 22 hr West Coast Rival 47
Fishing Report Wed -Sprocket- 13
Officials: Yolanda Bindics Was Murdered (Jul '07) Wed question 165
Ice Bucket Challenge raises awareness, funds fo... Wed Cold hard facts 4

Search the Buffalo Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Buffalo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Buffalo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Buffalo
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••