Have African-Americans destroyed Buff...

Have African-Americans destroyed Buffalo NY?

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lol

Stony Brook, NY

#2 Jan 6, 2018
Wonderer wrote:
This has been an issue that has been hidden, but we need feedback! Have they or haven't they?
(Not to be racist)
Yes.
They destroy every where they live.
Buck

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jan 7, 2018
No. Please continue.

Since: Mar 08

Buffalo, NY

#5 Jan 8, 2018
three blocks wrote:
IF black people make up 14% of the population , please explain how black women have too many children.
They make up 83.9% of the population in the welfare line.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#7 Jan 9, 2018
three blocks wrote:
Whites on the dole 38.8 Blacks 39.8
So-you can make up lies to be racist but the facts are just that.
39.8 % of 14% blacks is a lot more than 38.8 % of the 86.8 % whites and other races.

%
lol

Stony Brook, NY

#9 Jan 10, 2018
Your Name Here wrote:
<quoted text>
They make up 83.9% of the population in the welfare line.
lmao, even ray charles could see that while driving by.
Buck

Buffalo, NY

#10 Jan 10, 2018
First comment was deleted. Why? I know.

Buffalo, NY

#11 Jan 11, 2018
three blocks wrote:
<quoted text>

other races make up the other half. And my point is white people are on the same line.
They have a "Whites only" line there, I've seen it.
worktard

Liverpool, NY

#12 Jan 11, 2018
Better question is, can you name a single place that they have made better?
WhiteMan

Tonawanda, NY

#13 Jan 13, 2018
worktard wrote:
Ask Byron Brown Goofy. Yall Hate The Man Cause Hes Black But Hes Still Here Fixing Up Buffalo GTFOH What Has Any Of Our White Mayors Done For This Town More Than Brown Has? & The Best President Was Obama Now Yall Got This Orange Ass Cracker In Office Starting Shit. Stfu And Bow Down

Buffalo, NY

#14 Jan 15, 2018
WhiteMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Byron Brown Goofy. Yall Hate The Man Cause Hes Black But Hes Still Here Fixing Up Buffalo
Yeah, we all like the way Brown has fixed up the East Side! He won't even go there because he doesn't associate with those poor black people and the reason why is they can't help him. Only people with money can help Brown. Of course he expects black people to vote for him because he's black but that's as far as it goes.
black poop

North Chili, NY

#15 Jan 15, 2018
Support mlk day Take a dump
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#16 Jan 15, 2018
worktard wrote:
Blacks have made most of the southern cities better cuz they moved out and came up to the northern cities.
buck rohde

Buffalo, NY

#17 Jan 16, 2018
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>

Blacks have made most of the southern cities better cuz they moved out and came up to the northern cities.
I'm hoping I can do the same for northern cities and move south. But so far, Greyhound won't sell me a ticket because of my stench. I guess the same thing would happen if I tried to fly, but I've never made enough money to afford to buy a plane ticket. Besides, I'm sure if I tried to go through airport TSA, when they make you raise your arms I'd set off alarms and Buffalo AND Niagara Falls airports, so what's the use?
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#18 Jan 16, 2018
buck rohde wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm hoping I can do the same for northern cities and move south. But so far, Greyhound won't sell me a ticket because of my stench. I guess the same thing would happen if I tried to fly, but I've never made enough money to afford to buy a plane ticket. Besides, I'm sure if I tried to go through airport TSA, when they make you raise your arms I'd set off alarms and Buffalo AND Niagara Falls airports, so what's the use?
Buck clone, I gotta tell you that I must smell pretty good, cuz all the dogs I come across just love sniffing at my body. It really tickles me when they nuzzle their noses into my crotch.
Blow Me

Ashburn, VA

#22 Mar 22, 2018
WhiteMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Byron Brown Goofy. Yall Hate The Man Cause Hes Black But Hes Still Here Fixing Up Buffalo GTFOH What Has Any Of Our White Mayors Done For This Town More Than Brown Has? & The Best President Was Obama Now Yall Got This Orange Ass Cracker In Office Starting Shit. Stfu And Bow Down
Name one,JUST ONE, State, City, or even one Neighborhood that improved when blacks moved into them. Come on, just one!
nasty turds

North Chili, NY

#23 Mar 22, 2018
Blacks are total trash. People need to wake up and see that.
Bobo Brazil

Petersburg, VA

#24 May 12, 2018
Al Sharpton resents this post
Yukon Eric

Albany, NY

#25 May 23, 2018
Bobo Brazil wrote:
Al Sharpton resents this post
Maybe you need your azz kicked again like I done in the old Aud years ago. You still got da coco butt? I heard you are living over in Dunkirk and fishing off the Central Ave dock most days, smoking them stinky self rolled cigarettes..
Bobo Brazil

Petersburg, VA

#26 May 24, 2018
Yukon Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you need your azz kicked again like I done in the old Aud years ago. You still got da coco butt? I heard you are living over in Dunkirk and fishing off the Central Ave dock most days, smoking them stinky self rolled cigarettes..
Living life in the fast lane was fun. I just got too old to be on the road all the time. Fishing, smoking and the occasional bubble butt girl who happens to like wrestling. I wrestle them all. I jiggle that a$$ for them. When I am finished, it is one two three.
Byron Clown

Chicago, IL

#27 May 25, 2018
Your Name Here wrote:
<quoted text>

Yeah, we all like the way Brown has fixed up the East Side! He won't even go there because he doesn't associate with those poor black people and the reason why is they can't help him. Only people with money can help Brown. Of course he expects black people to vote for him because he's black but that's as far as it goes.
How about the potholes on Main St, going all of the way from the city to Amherst? The same ones have been there for years, people know to go around them.

Time to get rid of this dangerous joker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 1 hr God Damned Holy S... 16
News Readers sound off on Andrew Cuomo, housing and ... 6 hr Old School 13
Larry Sharpe is a reasonable choice for Govenor Sep 19 white is great 4
News Probe of deadly police shooting turns to video ... Sep 16 tru dat 2
News Chautauqua County teacher charged with possessi... Sep 16 john bently 1
News Senecas vote to charge toll on cars in dispute ... (May '07) Sep 14 ALife ACocch 18
News Former Bills wide receiver Stevie Johnson to "L... Sep 13 verymeek 2

Buffalo Jobs

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages