First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tea bagging liberals

Erie, PA

#25 Feb 4, 2013
Yeup wrote:
Our number one export now is refined fuel yet he spent the day yesterday blaming Obama for high gas prices, yea that's what free markets do without regulation free marketers. If we drilled and refined more we would just turn around and sell it anyway. Bauerle just feeds slop to the knuckle draggers.
Really? We would just sell it? Putting it in to the world market, increasing supply and applying downward pressure on prices.
Also, the increase in oil and gas production has occurred on private land while federal land has seen a decrease in drilling.
It must suck to be so stupid.
Don't forget to clean my taint, bitch.
Yeup

East Amherst, NY

#27 Feb 5, 2013
It took you 12 months to think that up?
Tea bagging liberals

Erie, PA

#28 Feb 5, 2013
Yeup wrote:
It took you 12 months to think that up?
No, I just came across your hate filled forum and thought I'd wash my balls down the throats of some new liberals.
Damn! You have a tongue like a cat! You can clean my taint real good, girl friend!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Businesses excited about cars back in Theater D... 18 min J Astor 2
southeast works cover-up (Oct '12) 31 min Southeast F--- Ups 479
Biggest crybaby complainer snitch? 2 hr Hmmmm 7
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Observer 19,589
Questioning Cherry Creek Demolition (Mar '08) 12 hr KKK 446
Young mother, seeking a new life, wants happy h... (Dec '11) 22 hr scums on earth 80
Who is the bigger coward? Fri Leo Cudney 1
Buffalo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:31 am PST