Topix Buffalo Forum sucks because of:

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Liftgate

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jan 22, 2012
Topix Buffalo firum suck now because nobody actually talks politics or issues, its just teh same lame losers posting the same thing every day. Here is wat will be posted today, and why the buffalo forum is now boring:

Life coach (1)- obsesed with tbird, you deperately need new material, the 70 cats thing was only funny the first 400 times, its lame now

Hi dere dis is jimmy guy - this was only funny the first 4,000 times, its lame now, you need new material

Gump/anon/FFS mother/etc.- obsessed with FFS. Your constant whining about one poster is just tiring. You turn every thread into a moratorium on FFS. Nobody but you cares, get on with your life!

FFS - Conservatives are evil, everyone else is stupid, all racist are "tea party guy"s. You need new material

Neocon - pompous ass. All you do is insult people and tell us how you know everything because youre a cop or something. get over yourself, you sound like an idiot

Jimmy Z - Do i really need to go into this one? Metal case who either pastes or calls people gay. We get it, you hate obama, get back into therapy

Tommy Bowerly Show - you digress, as does your act. You need new material

Lifer couch/life crotch/life whatever/life coach (2-17)- stop obsessing over life coach. Its stupid and you just look like a kid whining because mom wont let you into the cookie jar

Spelling bee - THAT BIT WAS NEVER FUNNY IN THE FIRST PLACE

I'm sure i have forgotten lots of lame posters, so feel free to add any i have overlooked

“Down the bowl you go....”

Since: Dec 11

Any where where I am needed

#2 Jan 22, 2012
I see that I did not make this list. It is time for a new change. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Toliet. The first virtual online toliet in history. My job is to flush virtual turds away when I see fit.
Liftgate

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jan 22, 2012
We already have posters who are full of Sh$@

“Down the bowl you go....”

Since: Dec 11

Any where where I am needed

#4 Jan 22, 2012
Liftgate wrote:
We already have posters who are full of Sh$@
Then this is where they will end up at.
Son ot tbird

Buffalo, NY

#5 Jan 22, 2012
Sucks cuzza my poppa
liftgate

Buffalo, NY

#6 Jan 22, 2012
Son ot tbird wrote:
Sucks cuzza my poppa
my point exactly. Same lame shtick
Spelling_Bee

Chicago, IL

#7 Jan 22, 2012
Liftgate wrote:
Topix Buffalo firum suck now because nobody actually talks politics or issues, its just teh same lame losers posting the same thing every day. Here is wat will be posted today, and why the buffalo forum is now boring:
Life coach (1)- obsesed with tbird, you deperately need new material, the 70 cats thing was only funny the first 400 times, its lame now
Hi dere dis is jimmy guy - this was only funny the first 4,000 times, its lame now, you need new material
Gump/anon/FFS mother/etc.- obsessed with FFS. Your constant whining about one poster is just tiring. You turn every thread into a moratorium on FFS. Nobody but you cares, get on with your life!
FFS - Conservatives are evil, everyone else is stupid, all racist are "tea party guy"s. You need new material
Neocon - pompous ass. All you do is insult people and tell us how you know everything because youre a cop or something. get over yourself, you sound like an idiot
Jimmy Z - Do i really need to go into this one? Metal case who either pastes or calls people gay. We get it, you hate obama, get back into therapy
Tommy Bowerly Show - you digress, as does your act. You need new material
Lifer couch/life crotch/life whatever/life coach (2-17)- stop obsessing over life coach. Its stupid and you just look like a kid whining because mom wont let you into the cookie jar
Spelling bee - THAT BIT WAS NEVER FUNNY IN THE FIRST PLACE
I'm sure i have forgotten lots of lame posters, so feel free to add any i have overlooked
Forum, not "firum."

It's, not "its."

The, not "teh."

What, not "wat." Unless dis is Jimmy, of course.

Obsessed, not "obsesed."

Desperately, not "deperately."

You're, not "youre."

“I'm Done Here”

Since: Oct 11

Buffalo, NY

#8 Jan 22, 2012
Spelling_Bee wrote:
<quoted text>Forum, not "firum."
It's, not "its."
The, not "teh."
What, not "wat." Unless dis is Jimmy, of course.
Obsessed, not "obsesed."
Desperately, not "deperately."
You're, not "youre."
Well done, Spelling_Bee! Well done!

I'm just sayin'

Who's with me?

But I digress

“I'm Done Here”

Since: Oct 11

Buffalo, NY

#9 Jan 22, 2012
Hey, ConHer (as in conned a neurosurgeon into marrying him), the more I think of it I want Liftgate banned from making any further posts in this thread for one year. If he attempts to make one more post, ban him for life like Rambo Jim.

As for the rest of you, only one post per poster, per week.

General contest rules apply.

I'm just sayin'

Who's with me?

But I digress
Lifer Couch

Chesapeake, VA

#10 Jan 22, 2012
Liftgate wrote:
Topix Buffalo firum suck now because nobody actually talks politics or issues, its just teh same lame losers posting the same thing every day. Here is wat will be posted today, and why the buffalo forum is now boring:
Life coach (1)- obsesed with tbird, you deperately need new material, the 70 cats thing was only funny the first 400 times, its lame now
Hi dere dis is jimmy guy - this was only funny the first 4,000 times, its lame now, you need new material
Gump/anon/FFS mother/etc.- obsessed with FFS. Your constant whining about one poster is just tiring. You turn every thread into a moratorium on FFS. Nobody but you cares, get on with your life!
FFS - Conservatives are evil, everyone else is stupid, all racist are "tea party guy"s. You need new material
Neocon - pompous ass. All you do is insult people and tell us how you know everything because youre a cop or something. get over yourself, you sound like an idiot
Jimmy Z - Do i really need to go into this one? Metal case who either pastes or calls people gay. We get it, you hate obama, get back into therapy
Tommy Bowerly Show - you digress, as does your act. You need new material
Lifer couch/life crotch/life whatever/life coach (2-17)- stop obsessing over life coach. Its stupid and you just look like a kid whining because mom wont let you into the cookie jar
Spelling bee - THAT BIT WAS NEVER FUNNY IN THE FIRST PLACE
I'm sure i have forgotten lots of lame posters, so feel free to add any i have overlooked
Liftgate,I have read your post several times before deciding to reply.

Your post really hit hard and made me pause and reflect about how stupid and repetitive I have been.

This forum is supposed to be about current events.

It is not supposed to be about cat hoarding, bad grammar, BOCES, food stamps, retarded children, men abandoning their families to marry obese women, who has bad credit, fake Indians, fake war heroes, fake firemen, fake firemen who commit arson, high box fade hair styles, "tbirdisms", condiment abuse, velcro sneakers, Ford F-150's, ladders on cars, who owns the rental property, who has been to rehab, who went to college, who went to "collage", who did or did not show up at Jack Astors...

From this point on, I am not going to post stupid things. I am only going to post thoughtful things about proper topics. No more foolishness and personal attacks

You
GUMPnf

Niagara Falls, NY

#11 Jan 22, 2012
Liftgate wrote:
Topix Buffalo firum suck now because nobody actually talks politics or issues, its just teh same lame losers posting the same thing every day. Here is wat will be posted today, and why the buffalo forum is now boring:
Life coach (1)- obsesed with tbird, you deperately need new material, the 70 cats thing was only funny the first 400 times, its lame now
Hi dere dis is jimmy guy - this was only funny the first 4,000 times, its lame now, you need new material
Gump/anon/FFS mother/etc.- obsessed with FFS. Your constant whining about one poster is just tiring. You turn every thread into a moratorium on FFS. Nobody but you cares, get on with your life!
FFS - Conservatives are evil, everyone else is stupid, all racist are "tea party guy"s. You need new material
Neocon - pompous ass. All you do is insult people and tell us how you know everything because youre a cop or something. get over yourself, you sound like an idiot
Jimmy Z - Do i really need to go into this one? Metal case who either pastes or calls people gay. We get it, you hate obama, get back into therapy
Tommy Bowerly Show - you digress, as does your act. You need new material
Lifer couch/life crotch/life whatever/life coach (2-17)- stop obsessing over life coach. Its stupid and you just look like a kid whining because mom wont let you into the cookie jar
Spelling bee - THAT BIT WAS NEVER FUNNY IN THE FIRST PLACE
I'm sure i have forgotten lots of lame posters, so feel free to add any i have overlooked
Hey , Hey . you forgot to include yourself complaining about the posts
NEOCON

Miami, FL

#13 Jan 22, 2012
A doctor from France says:
"In France , the medicine is so advanced that
we cut off a man's testicles; we put them into another man, and in 6 weeks he is looking for work."

The German doctor comments:
"That's nothing, in Germany we
take part of the brain out of a person;
we put it into another person's head, and
in 4 weeks he is looking for work."

A Russian doctor says:
"That's nothing either. In Russia we
take out half of the heart from a person;
we put it into another person's chest, and
in 2 weeks he is looking for work."

The U.S. doctor answers immediately:
"That's nothing my colleagues,
you are way behind us....in the USA , about 3 years ago, we grabbed a person from Kenya
with no brains, no heart, and no balls....we made him President of the United States , and now....... the whole damn country is looking for work.
anon

Buffalo, NY

#16 Jan 22, 2012
roflmao!!! GREAT ONE NEOCON!!! loved it!!
GUMPnf

Niagara Falls, NY

#17 Jan 23, 2012
anon wrote:
roflmao!!! GREAT ONE NEOCON!!! loved it!!
It seems like I posted that about a yr ago & I got all kinds of hell from about 5 persons. Now lets see a response to him. Will there be any? Just might be from the liberal that thinks if anybody dieagrees with him they are teaparty & conservative.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#18 Jan 23, 2012
GUMPnf wrote:
<quoted text>It seems like I posted that about a yr ago & I got all kinds of hell from about 5 persons. Now lets see a response to him. Will there be any? Just might be from the liberal that thinks if anybody dieagrees with him they are teaparty & conservative.
You simply cant post without mentioning me....Its so sad!

Asn this thread states....Youre obsessed and nobody cares but you. Please stop whining about me 24-7
Not Mentioning FFS

Knoxville, TN

#20 Jan 24, 2012
but I digress.
GUMPnf

Niagara Falls, NY

#21 Jan 24, 2012
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>You simply cant post without mentioning me....Its so sad!
Asn this thread states....Youre obsessed and nobody cares but you. Please stop whining about me 24-7
YOU ARE REALLY a piece of crazy work. I never mentioned you in the post. There is a couple more like you. Go find them OR are you CHICKEN ???

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#22 Jan 24, 2012
GUMPnf wrote:
<quoted text>YOU ARE REALLY a piece of crazy work. I never mentioned you in the post. There is a couple more like you. Go find them OR are you CHICKEN ???
Youre pathetic

Read your last post moron!

You need professional help wIth that
anchorbabefan

North Tonawanda, NY

#23 Jan 25, 2012
I agree, this forum sucks. No one ever discusses issues, it's the same few unfunny comedians and their lame, repetitive unfunny schtick every day.
Lifer Couch

Chesapeake, VA

#24 Jan 25, 2012
anchorbabefan wrote:
I agree, this forum sucks. No one ever discusses issues, it's the same few unfunny comedians and their lame, repetitive unfunny schtick every day.
I agree

Many of the regulars here are boring and repetitive

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Tbird ever built any snowmen? 1 hr Eddie Haskell 0
Most overused word on this forum? 3 hr Larry Mondello 4
HoodshowHiphop 4 hr Buck Rohde 2
flooding expected in west seneca 7 hr Grateful old Genius 4
Cuomo kicks off 'Fight For Fair Pay' campaign i... 10 hr MAYORDYSASTER 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr Homeboi 19,642
Buffalo Comeback? 11 hr Homeboi 5
Buffalo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:20 am PST