Bail for teens charged with setting d...

Bail for teens charged with setting dog on fire exposes flaw in the system

There are 95 comments on the Business Journal story from Nov 27, 2012, titled Bail for teens charged with setting dog on fire exposes flaw in the system. In it, Business Journal reports that:

I like animals as much as the next guy. We have a cat, I've owned a dog, I want a pig.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business Journal.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Fact of the Matter

Cantonment, FL

#105 Dec 2, 2012
Hip hip hooray for Batman!
BATMAN wrote:
<quoted text>You see Robin? It is a function of the criminally insane mind to fabricate a noble cause that justifies it criminal acts. That's how ARAs justify ripping off those who donate.
Where is old Grumpy Lumpy, aka "Hunters are..."?

Rescuing baby trolls? Of course not- anything vaguely human doesn't pass the "cute & fuzzy" test.
Fact of the Matter

Cantonment, FL

#106 Dec 2, 2012
I'm not. I'm typing.
lilFlowerChild wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you talking?
And calling your bluff.

Fake.

“Animal Testing Saves Lives”

Since: Apr 11

And Saving Lives is Good

#109 Dec 2, 2012
lilFlowerChild wrote:
Wow. I meant to just make a point but I can't do that with a bunch of mindless people that have no life around. You blow it up into a week of senseless babbling. Really now this went way to far. I just wanted to get across that I hate people that abuse animals cause there cowards. I'm sorry if I a fended anyone. I'm just very passionate about animal rights.
i am not "a fended" but perhaps you should chose your words more wisely. When you type things like that, it makes you look like a raging lunatic.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#110 Dec 2, 2012
And the witless, spineless, sackless insecure no life COWARDS are still flailing about and fearing the 'big bad VEGANS'. Face it, you SELF HUMILIATING little crybabies will NEVER even be a mere shell of a man combined. You are and always will be, witless, spineless, sackless, insecure SELF HUMILIATING COWARDS,. Matter if fact, you will prove it in 10..9..8..7..6...

and you will keep proving it day in and day out because you are CONTROLLED by us!'tis true! no OBEY, chop chop! here come the COWARDS!
KING KONG

Prestonsburg, KY

#112 Dec 2, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text> You mentally disturbed morons fear ANIMAL RIGHTS and VEGANS because you are insecure, frightened COWARDS who can't stand the fact that you are powerless..
Just the facts please....are you AFRAID some of the zombies will learn the truth.....FACTS NOT RANTS....as Red Foreman would say "DUMBAZZ!!!" now theres a quote for ya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Fact of the Matter

Cantonment, FL

#117 Dec 2, 2012
As Lumpy is so prone to remark: "Thanks for the decorations on my posts!"

LMFAO

buzzkill mofos
That Would Be YOU

Cantonment, FL

#119 Dec 2, 2012
^^and once AGAIN, DUMB, DUMBER and DUMBEST have another round of major FAIL and they STILL refuse to stop making as$es of themselves^^
time for more humiliation?? who's gonna be the first moron to humiliate itself?? 10..9..8..7..6...
read it & weep, lumpster

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

#122 Dec 3, 2012
^^and once AGAIN, DUMB, DUMBER and DUMBEST have another round of major FAIL and they STILL refuse to stop making as$es of themselves^^
time for more humiliation?? who's gonna be the first moron to humiliate itself?? 10..9..8..7..6...
Sorry LUMPY, everyone well knows there are more than just three lunatics in your head.
gyngrr

Minneapolis, MN

#124 Dec 5, 2012
Matt you're an idiot... I'm sick of bleeding heart morons who want to take it easy on scum bags like these useless subhumans who will NEVER contribute anything but pain and destruction on the innocents of our community... How about you invite them over for a playdate with your family and pets if you think that the court system was to tuff on them...
hunters are COWARDS

Midland, TX

#125 Dec 5, 2012
gyngrr wrote:
Matt you're an idiot... I'm sick of bleeding heart morons who want to take it easy on scum bags like these useless subhumans who will NEVER contribute anything but pain and destruction on the innocents of our community... How about you invite them over for a playdate with your family and pets if you think that the court system was to tuff on them...
I say boil the little bastards alive and eat them... I got dibbs on the nutsacks.
Clobberin Time

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#126 Dec 5, 2012
gyngrr wrote:
So you have a crystal ball and you know for certain "who will NEVER contribute anything but pain and destruction on the innocents of our community"??? If that's the case, why didn't you do something about Obama before he got in the White House and started dishing out pain and destruction to our blue collar community?
Ingrid Newkirk

Saint Paul, MN

#127 Dec 5, 2012
Obviously, I am oppoaed to animal cruelty, but I am also against cruelty and torture of people. I am appalled and disgusted by some of the posts on this thread.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#129 Dec 6, 2012
<quoted text>Yep and THIS is exactly what sane people 'hear' when they read the witless trash you M O R O N crybaby trolls regurgitate day in and day out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0xRrUVVKigkXX
get lost you worthless PoS TROLL
gonna whine and cry some more?? Of course you are because that is ALL you worthless pieces of sh#t can do. 10..9..8..7..6...
What in the world would you do without your cut and paste tools????

Spokaloonian

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#130 Dec 6, 2012
Squach wrote:
What in the world would you do without your cut and paste tools????
If it actually had to type out a message, it wouldn't have the time to play with the jugits.

Since: Jul 12

Buffalo, NY

#132 Dec 7, 2012
Duke Davidson wrote:
Read the link. This moron who wrote the article seems to think that the bail for the two dog burners is somehow not in line with their standing amongst criminals here in WNY. He cites other cases with lower bails that he deems more serious than maiming a harmless puppy. What the so-called expert doesn't seem to grasp is that bail is set to ensure the defendant attends court proceedings. He apparently thinks it's a punishment. He is also so clueless as to say that Zeigler didn't get bail set because of a probation violation. It is PAROLE, which means he is already a convicted felon. The "business journal" may want to look for a different legal commentator. This one is clueless.
ahahahaha, lol....YOU got that right!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ashford neighbors dispute over pigs (Jul '08) 1 hr hes at it again 20
News Another Women's March Scheduled in Buffalo 2 hr Buster 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Bayonne nj 21,381
Only homosexual men study Library Science (Jun '17) 20 hr Allen 91
News Getting rid of rats in South Buffalo (Dec '08) 23 hr Rich 38
News ICE Makes 46 Arrests Thu Nick 1
News The Depression Coach Thu Buck Rohde 27

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages