Bail for teens charged with setting d...

Bail for teens charged with setting dog on fire exposes flaw in the system

There are 95 comments on the Business Journal story from Nov 27, 2012, titled Bail for teens charged with setting dog on fire exposes flaw in the system. In it, Business Journal reports that:

I like animals as much as the next guy. We have a cat, I've owned a dog, I want a pig.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business Journal.

hunters are COWARDS

Midland, TX

#34 Nov 30, 2012
Yes, I'm still wearing my shitted diaper. I'll be scaping my lunch out of it shortly. This is a blessing for me since I can't control my bowel movements.
hunters are PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#35 Nov 30, 2012
^^yet ANOTHER major FAIL of a witless, mentally disturbed, OBSESSED PoS no life loser TROLL^^
Keep flailing about and wishing you could be ME, and you will ALWAYS be nothing but a major FAIL.
Ready to prove it AGAIN?? 10..9..8..7..6..
be sure to use either of my TRUTHFUL monikers because the more you type HUNTERS ARE COWARDS and HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS, the better!!!!'tis true!!
hunters are COWARDS

Midland, TX

#36 Nov 30, 2012
I wish I could be something other than monkey me. Even being a termite would be an improvement. Why oh why is my purpose to be a turd eater?

“Peace. Let It Grow.”

Since: Nov 12

Buffalo NY

#37 Nov 30, 2012
Punch Line wrote:
<quoted text>No, you said you wanted these two to be set on fire to experience the pain and fear they inflicted on the dog AND you wanted to be there to pour some gasoline on the fire. Maybe you should write S-L-O-W-E-R next time and actually THINK about what you're saying. DUH!!!
Yep, still doesn't mean I want them to die. Get it right already!

“Peace. Let It Grow.”

Since: Nov 12

Buffalo NY

#38 Nov 30, 2012
USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>^^this is different than this.
lilFlowerChild wrote, "This whole story really upset me like all animal cruelty stories do. I would just like to say I hope thoughts two boys get to experience the pain and fear that they made that puppy feel and when they do, I just hope I can be there with a accelerant."

You stated that you want them to burn and that YOU wanted to be there with an accelerant. You are a warped dude who denies the reality of what you say. Why does torturing humans/thinking about torturing humans give you pleasure?
No just thinking of the humans that torture animals getting what they dish out makes me feel that.... Justice has been served.
hunters are PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#39 Nov 30, 2012
lilFlowerChild wrote:
<quoted text>
The idiot troll doesn't get anything that wasn't told to him by another moron and/or big corporation. The trolls here will continually twist words and meaning and just keep wasting space . They derail every thread on the animal rights forum because they have nothing better to do than humiliate themselves and beg for attention. A few of the idiots keep using my moniker and apparently such infantile tactics are their idea of excitement in their dull, drab, pointless 'lives'.
Eye 4 an i

Grand Island, NY

#40 Nov 30, 2012
lilFlowerChild wrote:
<quoted text>
No just thinking of the humans that torture animals getting what they dish out makes me feel that.... Justice has been served.
Torturing animals is one of the signs of a serial killer. If these two vermin were to be exterminated, it may save some lives in the future.
HuNtErS ArE CoWaRdS

Midland, TX

#42 Nov 30, 2012
lilFlowerChild wrote:
<quoted text>
You could be a serial killer in the making.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#45 Nov 30, 2012
witless SELF HUMILIATING no life loser troll who is OBSESSED with HuNtErS ArE CoWaRdS and wishes he were him wrote:
<quoted text>I could be a serial killer in the making.
That's a good little obedient witless troll. You listen real good to ORDERS because like all spineless, witless PoS trolls you lack intelligence, wit, common sense, pride, dignity and a sack. Matter of fact you will prove this AGAIN in 10..9..8..7..6....

Keep wishing you were ME---I don't blame you one bit. I suppose you will do anything to ignore the FACT that you are a worthless witless waste of space!'tis true!!

No OBEY orders and use my monkier and HUMILIATE yourself AGAIN! chop chop!!
Hunters are Psycho Cows

Cantonment, FL

#46 Nov 30, 2012
hee hee heeeeee!

c'mon- hazza cheezburgah!
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
<quoted text>That's a good little obedient witless troll. You listen real good to ORDERS because like all spineless, witless PoS trolls you lack intelligence, wit, common sense, pride, dignity and a sack. Matter of fact you will prove this AGAIN in 10..9..8..7..6....
Keep wishing you were ME---I don't blame you one bit. I suppose you will do anything to ignore the FACT that you are a worthless witless waste of space!'tis true!!
No OBEY orders and use my monkier and HUMILIATE yourself AGAIN! chop chop!!
roflmao
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#47 Nov 30, 2012
^^yet ANOTHER major FAIL from a witless, SELF HUMILIATING moron^^
Wonderful SPAM

Cantonment, FL

#48 Nov 30, 2012
yes you did

and

yes you are
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
^^yet ANOTHER major FAIL from a witless, SELF HUMILIATING moron^^
you silly buttmunch
John

Teneriffe, Australia

#49 Nov 30, 2012
lilFlowerChild wrote:
<quoted text>
Err what do you think happens to people who have gasoline poured over them and set on fire????
I think they die.
John

Teneriffe, Australia

#50 Nov 30, 2012
lilFlowerChild wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm.
When idiotic conceited hippies get backhanded on the spot by somebody they have been yapping shit to I also feel that justice has been served.
Ann Onamous

Lancaster, NY

#51 Nov 30, 2012
I would rather kill those sadists slowly with a blow torch.
John

Teneriffe, Australia

#52 Nov 30, 2012
Ann Onamous wrote:
Then you are worse than they are.
Both cruel and hypocritical.
giggles_Just Sayin

Cantonment, FL

#53 Nov 30, 2012
you are insane

you have just admitted you have sadistic homicidal fantasies
Ann Onamous wrote:
you are becoming what you profess to hate

lmfao
Matt Kruse

Lancaster, NY

#54 Nov 30, 2012
Ann Onamous wrote:
You would have to do it in a well vented place, cuz the stink would be worse than chittlins cooking on a barbaque.
Heschel Rosenbaum

Lancaster, NY

#55 Nov 30, 2012
Ann Onamous wrote:

Too bad the KKK wasn't up here. They could drag them behind a pickup truck.
Heschel Rosenbaum

Lancaster, NY

#56 Nov 30, 2012
When I was younger, I would assist the Rabbi with circumscisions, but with those 2 savages, I would get carried away and probably cut a little too much off already.

shalom, Heshie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do black lives really matter? 1 hr Homeboynot 32
Force LIEF COACH out of retirement (Jun '15) 3 hr Major Nadal Hassan 16
why are there no 'i love donald trump' yakkfests? 10 hr Dragonmebutt2 3
Is our criminal justice system a scam? (Nov '12) 16 hr Enlightened 4
Life Coach does 100 pushups in 2 minutes Fri sister Pendulous ... 5
jaesea jones jason mickens? Thu eww 12
What's the deal with Fr. Joe Rogliano Thu economist 5

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance