Bail for teens charged with setting dog on fire exposes flaw in the system

Nov 27, 2012 Full story: Business Journal 95

I like animals as much as the next guy. We have a cat, I've owned a dog, I want a pig.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
mike

Buffalo, NY

#1 Nov 27, 2012
what a joke the courts are these two punks should not be free for at least 5 years and i bet the taxpayers will have to pay for all the court costs plus a public defender.they were most likely on welfare when this happened put a fence around the ghetto and keep them there they are less than human
Duke Davidson

Grand Island, NY

#2 Nov 28, 2012
Read the link. This moron who wrote the article seems to think that the bail for the two dog burners is somehow not in line with their standing amongst criminals here in WNY. He cites other cases with lower bails that he deems more serious than maiming a harmless puppy. What the so-called expert doesn't seem to grasp is that bail is set to ensure the defendant attends court proceedings. He apparently thinks it's a punishment. He is also so clueless as to say that Zeigler didn't get bail set because of a probation violation. It is PAROLE, which means he is already a convicted felon. The "business journal" may want to look for a different legal commentator. This one is clueless.

“Peace. Let It Grow.”

Since: Nov 12

Buffalo NY

#3 Nov 28, 2012
This whole story really upset me like all animal cruelty stories do. I would just like to say I hope thoughts two boys get to experience the pain and fear that they made that puppy feel and when they do, I just hope I can be there with a accelerant.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Nov 28, 2012
Those two fine upstanding youths need a gasoline colonic and following exam with a lit propane torch. Turn them into exactly what they are. Flaming Azz-Ho's

“Peace. Let It Grow.”

Buffalo NY

#7 Nov 28, 2012
Punch Line wrote:
<quoted text>So, that's how you grow peace? Fervently wish pain and fear on someone and want you be there to exacerbate it? And all of this time I've been using kindness, compassion, and forgiveness. What was I thinking???
No,Take your head out of your ass and try to comprehend that peace will grow when people that torture animals don't exist.

“Peace. Let It Grow.”

Buffalo NY

#8 Nov 28, 2012
Have Seen It Before wrote:
Those two fine upstanding youths need a gasoline colonic and following exam with a lit propane torch. Turn them into exactly what they are. Flaming Azz-Ho's
Well said.

Baltimore, MD

#9 Nov 28, 2012
Punch Line wrote:
<quoted text>So, that's how you grow peace? Fervently wish pain and fear on someone and want you be there to exacerbate it? And all of this time I've been using kindness, compassion, and forgiveness. What was I thinking???
Ppl who pray on small animals derserve much worse than the pain they inflicted on the animal there scum bag spooks so who really cares anyway
John

Brisbane, Australia

#10 Nov 28, 2012
lilFlowerChild wrote:
<quoted text>
No,Take your head out of your ass and try to comprehend that peace will grow when people that torture animals don't exist.
Yes hippy, peace will reign and love will fill the air and happiness and joy will be ours when cruel teenagers no longer exist.
Hmm.
Just how pray tell are you going to get them to "don't exist" anymore? Gas chambers???? Firing squads??????
Since most teenagers start out stupid and cruel you'll be exterminating almost all of them.
The problem with the utopian mentality is that in your zeal you do worse crimes than those you are trying to prevent.

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

#11 Nov 28, 2012
Zarasdaddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ppl who pray on small animals derserve much worse than the pain they inflicted on the animal there scum bag spooks so who really cares anyway
Killing animals = bad. Killing humans = good.

No wander we are were we are. Stupid people like this actually have a say in government. Ridiculous.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12 Nov 28, 2012
lilFlowerChild wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, the Animal Rights forums have been infested with several idiot trolls who have their heads shoved up their nasty asses. The three PoS trolls on this thread spend every day and night obsessing over these threads and they continue to vomit their ignorance and hatred of animals. They have ZERO knowledge of what animal rights is and zero knowledge of what being vegan means yet they spend every day of their pointless 'lives' obsessing over people who do have knowledge and who actually care about animals. topix doesn't have enough moderators to get rid of these PoS trolls, unfortunately.

“Peace. Let It Grow.”

Buffalo NY

#14 Nov 28, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>That's the spirit of love! Kill them all so we can have peace!
Lol. If that's what you got out of my statement thenI feel very sorry for the people that have to socialize with you on a daily basis. What a shame.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#15 Nov 28, 2012
^^witless TROLL number 4 has arrived^^
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#19 Nov 28, 2012
lilFlowerChild wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. If that's what you got out of my statement thenI feel very sorry for the people that have to socialize with you on a daily basis. What a shame.
Just an FYI- the moron troll 'hissy coward' is a disgusting, witless, animal hating TROLL who has been infesting the Animal Rights forums daily for years. He uses SEVERAL monikers including the juvenile bicycle seat one on this thread. Don't waste time with these idiots. They have been spewing the same childish trash for years and they have no knowledge or interest in animal rights. They are just socially inept morons who can't stand the fact that animal rights activists and vegans exist.

“Peace. Let It Grow.”

Buffalo NY

#20 Nov 28, 2012
Defiantly never said kill anyone, I said when people that are cruel to animals don't exist as in we need to educate thoughts people so they understand its not right to harm animals. You people love to twist words. Get a life. And for the two stupid teenagers I don't think they need to DIE, they just should feel the pain they inflicted. Just read S-L-O-W-E-R next time.

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

#27 Nov 29, 2012
lilFlowerChild wrote:
Defiantly never said kill anyone, I said when people that are cruel to animals don't exist as in we need to educate thoughts people so they understand its not right to harm animals. You people love to twist words. Get a life. And for the two stupid teenagers I don't think they need to DIE, they just should feel the pain they inflicted. Just read S-L-O-W-E-R next time.
^^this is different than this.
lilFlowerChild wrote:
This whole story really upset me like all animal cruelty stories do. I would just like to say I hope thoughts two boys get to experience the pain and fear that they made that puppy feel and when they do, I just hope I can be there with a accelerant.
You stated that you want them to burn and that YOU wanted to be there with an accelerant. You are a warped dude who denies the reality of what you say. Why does torturing humans/thinking about torturing humans give you pleasure?
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#28 Nov 29, 2012
as ALWAYS^^ repeated major FAIL from DUMB, DUMBER and DUMBEST^^ the idiots keep coming back to make bigger asses of themselves. They FEAR the 'big bad VEGANS' and can't stop themselves from repeated humiliation.
the PoS idiot trolls obviously have no lives and thrive on HUMILIATION. They keep keep told off and they keep begging for more
Anna Skutnik

Buffalo, NY

#30 Nov 29, 2012
You mean those 2 sadistic bastards are still able to walk?
hunters are COWARDS

Midland, TX

#31 Nov 29, 2012
As ALWAYS, I am repeated major FAIL. I've gone from DUMB and DUMBER to DUMBEST and like the idiot goat rapist I am, I keep coming back to make a bigger ass of my fugly self. I FEAR reality and can't stop myself from repeated self humiliation. As the #1 Topix PoS idiot troll, I obviously have no life and thrive on constant self HUMILIATION and now I'm begging for more.
John

Brisbane, Australia

#32 Nov 30, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately, the Animal Rights forums have been infested with several idiot trolls who have their heads shoved up their nasty asses. The three PoS trolls on this thread spend every day and night obsessing over these threads and they continue to vomit their ignorance and hatred of animals. They have ZERO knowledge of what animal rights is and zero knowledge of what being vegan means yet they spend every day of their pointless 'lives' obsessing over people who do have knowledge and who actually care about animals. topix doesn't have enough moderators to get rid of these PoS trolls, unfortunately.
Silence HAC!
I told you before this is the Meat Forum.
Begone vegan spaz.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#33 Nov 30, 2012
^^widdle impotent, insecure, spineless, witless SELF HUMILILIATING johhny is back for more humiliation!!^^
widdle johnny must still be wearing its shitted diaper that mumsie won't change. widdle johnny has constant pansyass hissy fits because the spineless COWARD has NO CONTROL over anything and it fumes at the mention of the words VEGAN and ANIMAL RIGHTS! uh oh, widdle johnny's gonna throw another pansyass hissy fit..

chop chop, you CONTROLLED spineless COWARD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ft3x 3 hr Ryammatthew12 1
Leo Cudney Accusations 4 hr Lung Crow 4
2014 Forum Personality Of The Year 4 hr Lung Crow 24
southeast works cover-up (Oct '12) 4 hr Make it Right 472
Does Tbird have Obama Care? 12 hr Lung Crow Impostor 0
2014 Secret identity of the year 13 hr 19 Woodlawn 1
Carley Madigan (Jan '13) 13 hr mmm 11
Buffalo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web